Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Goomies at Disnelyand
    #10393951 - 05/25/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I want to do shrooms at Disneyland. Also I have been wanting to do a hero dose for quite some time now. I am getting a 1/4 oz of mushrooms and in the past I have handled myself really well on psychedelics, especially acid which I have done twice at school and nobody knew until I told them. Though I've done shrooms before I don't know if I will be able to still go and enjoy myself at Disneyland (going for grad nite) and still function like I can on acid. Any suggestions? Should I just do an eigth and leave the other eighth to split between my two other friends who have less experience with psychedelics or go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

--------------------

i am caustic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: silosighbin]
    #10394004 - 05/25/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

do a quarter :grin:

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Coaster]
    #10394011 - 05/25/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Will do! But i don't think i will be able to handle the teacups haha

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
    #10394021 - 05/25/09 12:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Shit.. that would be crazy

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

OfflineShrink
The Curious
 User Gallery

Loc: bay area
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #10394131 - 05/25/09 01:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

too many people around for me on cubes, I would pick another drug or use something gentle and social like psilocybe galindoi atl#7

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#10395072 - 05/25/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I can handle myself much better in public on LSD than I can on shrooms. I could eat 10 hits and probably be ok in public, but an eighth of shrooms and I'm done. Have you done shrooms very many times? If not, this could end up being one of those newspaper headlines that support the views of the anti drug propaganda.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#10395581 - 05/25/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
I want to do shrooms at Disneyland. Also I have been wanting to do a hero dose for quite some time now. I am getting a 1/4 oz of mushrooms and in the past I have handled myself really well on psychedelics, especially acid which I have done twice at school and nobody knew until I told them. Though I've done shrooms before I don't know if I will be able to still go and enjoy myself at Disneyland (going for grad nite) and still function like I can on acid. Any suggestions? Should I just do an eigth and leave the other eighth to split between my two other friends who have less experience with psychedelics or go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

How potent are your shrooms?  Are these your typical dried indoor cubes?  I will share my thoughts on this.

The only time I ever ate a 1/4 of mushrooms was in total darkness with calm ambient music (perfect shrooming escape conditions IME) and I was barely able to survive the come up without freaking out, not to mention the whole "out-of-body" and rebirth part following.  Experiences like this demand your full attention, so personally it's really hard for me to imagine getting myself through a trip like that while being surrounded by overwhelming and loud external stimuli.  How deep have you taken these mushrooms before?

I'd be interested to hear if there are some folks here who have taken similarly large doses at carnivals, etc, and who have had a good time.  Perhaps they have other advice for you, I think it's a terrible idea though.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10395623 - 05/25/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

What is the largest dose of shrooms you have taken?

Unless you have experience with high doses of shrooms, I would advise against taking a large dose and going to Disneyland.

That could really be a shitty experience.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: niteowl]
    #10395726 - 05/25/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think its so funny how much the topic of tripping at Disney world comes up haha if  I ever go back I'm def gonna be lookin out for some cid, seems almost common for people to dose there.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: briant230]
    #10395939 - 05/25/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well I would do acid but its all dried up around here :frown:

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #10395949 - 05/25/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Eat the 1/4. I would love to read about a good old psychedelic Disneyland freak out.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineNoBrainNoPain
Enthusiast noob

Loc: here
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Legalize]
    #10396489 - 05/25/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah... sure... wonder why shrooms/psychedelics have so bad reputation?

--------------------
I would love a woodlover's print… PM If you have one and want to trade

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10396741 - 05/25/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

:facepalm:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10397174 - 05/25/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That's funny, because on my Grad Night I went to Disneyland 4 years ago from today and was planning to eat shrooms in one of the trippest places on Earth, but I failed...

Part 1: My Story

This is what I did: Before I left for California, I had bought some mushroom chocolates from my local dealer. I noticed they looked a lot like some taffy candy I saw in Kona (its a small city on the Big Island, where I used to live).

So I went to the candy store in Kona and bought a whole bag of taffy of different colors. The best part is that they were wrapped in the same wax paper as the mushroom chocolates: the perfect disguise.

So, before I got on the plane, I put my brown shroomy chocolates into the bag of colorful taffy candies and packed into my checked baggage.

Once I got to Orange County, I checked my taffy candy to see if the chocolates had been taken by the airport security: both chocolates were still there.

So, its the last day of our vacation, and its Grad Night. I was hanging out with this hot Polynesian babe I met at my workplace as well as her hot Hawaiian friend. I told them both I was going to sneak some shrooms into Grad Night at Disneyland. The friend of the girl I was "going out" with said "I've never tried shrooms before" and nethier has my Temporary girlfriend.

This made me excited, because I've always wanted to do psychedelics with hot girls who have never done them before (a little sexual fantasy of mine). So we are all at the gate, and I have brought the whole bag of taffy with the 2 psy-chocolates at the bottom of the bag. I saw that there was 2 security officers checking EVERYONE'S bags and stuff they were bringing to the park, throwing away peoples food and drinks left and right. This got me scared. I was thinking: there's no way I can bring this bag in now, they will just throw it away because its food AND it looks kinda suspecious with the multi-colored candy that looks like drugs. So, its my turn and I descided to take the chance with the taffy bag.

They looked at my stuff: I had a 35mm camera, extra film, wallet, cellphone, and of course, the taffy bag. They looked at my taffy bag and said "You can't bring that in here Sir. No food allowed.". I didn't want to get caught, so I complied. That was the worst feeling: watching that bag being thrown away right in front of the most Magical Place on Earth: Disneyland. I walked thru the checkpoint disappointed in my idea, and looked back to see the officers digging the trash, looking for something. They were lookin' for my bag! I left in a hurry and never looked back.

>>> Moral of the Story? Don't try to sneak in any psychedelics disguised as food!!! It will not work.

END OF SHORT STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2: My Advice

However, after that experience, I have thought-up a near fool-proof plan to sneak in just about anything. Since I failed and learned from my experience, I want to share with you what I have learned and how to a *proper* Disneyland experience, the way Walt intended!

Here's what you do:
One thing Disneyland will ALWAYS allow into their park is Cameras, digital or film. So, the most LogicaL thing to do is sneak your stuff inside a camera.

Step 1: Process your shrooms into a more compact & less obvious form. You can either just powder them and put them into small plastic baggies or I suggest doing shroom Chocolates because they are (1) easy to make, (2) taste great, (3) pretty innocent-lookin'. Basically, you just grind up cracker-dried shrooms to a powder and pour them over melted chocolate, and put in the freezer to harden. Search "Mushroom Chocolates' in the search bar for more info...

Step 2: Buy the cheapest generic 35mm film that you can find and take out the film. Film roll containers are light-tight, which makes them perfect for storing "illegaL" things. So, get a bottle opener and *carefully* pry off the aluminum top off one of the sides (side doesn't matter). Take out the now useless film roll and spool. Because of the limited size of the now empty film container, I recommended bring LSD on blotters instead of mushrooms, because its so potent by weight, you could pack A LOT of strong hits into one container. Stuff as many chocolates as you can into the container. If you take the shroom route, you won't have enough room for a whole 1/8 in one camera, so I suggest asking some friends to do this same technique and split the load among you. BUT, the good thing is that you can take 2-5 extra rolls of film with you to Disneyland and bring them in *safetly* and say its extra film for your camera (because that what it is!), which increases your possible payload.

Here's some examples of cheap-looking 35mm film.

Step 3: Shake your "loaded" film containers to check for loose rattling. This part is important for disguise. If the Disney officers shake your film/camera and hear something rattling, you could be in trouble. Its a dead give-away and I've been caught before because of loose shaking. So, if there is something rattling, fill it with some Polyfill from your PF-Tek grows. That should pad it down.

Step 4: Buy a cheap 35mm film camera that uses AA batteries . This are the best kind because they have the most empty space inside them (like the place where you put your film roll) for storing things, much better than a digital camera in terms of available space. The cool thing is that you can battery compartment for storing more goods, so find a camera that uses AA batt. (instead of a AA batt. camera)

Step 5: Carefully place your film container into the cheap film camera. The importance of the film container is apparent. Most cheap film camera have a clear window on them so you can see if what type of film is currently inside the camera. This is important for disguise because if a Disneyland security officer inspects the camera and sees that little window, he won't see mushroom chocolates or Acid blotters, just the printed film info on the film roll. Of course, you could just cover it with black tape, but that defeats the point of using the film roll. Storing your goodz in a film container inside a camera makes it more disguised and less suspicious than modifying your camera. And don't forget to store some in the battery compartment, you should be able to get some more goodz in there (especially if your packing blotters!)
    Make sure you shake the camera too, to make sure the there's no give-away "rattling" sound. If there is, add some Polyfill to stop it.

Step 6: Bring your new 35mm film camera and extra "film" (in their black containers) into Disneyland without complications. This is it! Its showtime. Act normal and pretend its a normal film camera. If I know you well, you should be fine.

Step 7: Hit the Next LeveL using your chosen psychedelic in the Most Magical Place on Earth: Disneyland! And if you have extra goods left over, you can sell it at ridiculous supply-and-demand blackmarket prices! Since supplies inside the park should be *very* low (security is pretty strict on the matter) and demand is HIGH (its a party at Disneyland, after all), you will get some customers, for sure. Just make sure you don't get caught selling inside the park, unless you like tripping in jail (not my thing).

Have fun and be safe!

>>> And don't forget to ride the Alice in Wonderland ride and see the Tiki Hut, two of the trippest places in the park. Do it for me, hell, do it for the Shroomery!

Someday will have that magical
Level 5 trip on Acid at Disneyland,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

One more things, what are Goomies silosighbin

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/25/09 05:00 PM)

OfflineElixier
Awesome

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10397247 - 05/25/09 05:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just eat them right before you walk into the gate... problem solved.  Not that I would want to do something like this at a crowded amusement park.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Elixier]
    #10397309 - 05/25/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

But you will waste your come-up waiting in line and then get all paranoid at the gate when the officers check your stuff. Not a good way to start a 1/8 ounce mega-trip. Also, you wouldn't be able to sell to all those other kids inside the park and they won't have the chance to experience Disneyland the way it was inteaded: on Psychedelics!

Its not just about the profit from it, but for a group psychedelic experience with many other psychonauts. How cool would that be if EVERYONE inside Disneyland on Grad night was on some kind of psychedelic. That would be a trip, no?

Supporter of Group Therapy,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Elixier]
    #10397502 - 05/25/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Elixier said:
Just eat them right before you walk into the gate... problem solved.  Not that I would want to do something like this at a crowded amusement park.

That's what I'm gonna go. I'm probly just gonna go run to the bathroom right before we get in line. The lines shouldn't take that long because they already have everyone's name on a sheet and check us off before we get on the bus to go there. I can't imagine they would check our entire senior class plus the senior classes of two other schools when we couldn't have got on the bus without being on the list. Besides we didn't even get tickets so it's not like we're all gonna have to get checked for them.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineDemonoftheDrop
munchin' mushrooms
Male

Loc: Lysergia Flag
    #10397538 - 05/25/09 05:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have always wanted to do mushrooms at disneyland..one day im gonna have me some mush and good e and go to the mickey mouse house and such ahahah..but my say is do it man i would love to read about it ! go for the quater

--------------------
:bongload:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10397569 - 05/25/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

^ Nice signature (and post)

Hey does anyone have a good pic of a dried quarter of cubes for reference?

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397576 - 05/25/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would rather take them on my own time, instead of having to rush it and ingest the whole 1/8 ounce in a couple minutes before entering the park.

I do admit, it is a lot simpler and cheaper than my "film roll" idea, but its at the cost of having to eat it inside a bathroom, not being able to dose at a time your ready to dose and having to eat at a faster rate than most people would want to eat a whole 1/8 ounces of magicals (which is a lot to eat).

But hey, its your vacation and you dose when, where, and however you wish. Take my idea or leave it: I was just giving my advice for something I've always wanted to do right, on my own terms.

Enjoy your *Trip* to Disneyland!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/25/09 06:06 PM)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10397630 - 05/25/09 06:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I would rather take them on my own time, instead of having to rush it and ingest the whole 1/8 ounce in a couple minutes before entering the park.

I do admit, it is a lot simpler and cheaper than my "film roll" idea, but its at the cost of having to eat it inside a bathroom, not being able to dose at a time your ready to dose and having to eat at a faster rate than most people would want to eat a whole 1/8 ounces of magicals (which is a lot to eat).

But hey, its your vacation and you dose when, where, and however you wish. Take my idea or leave it: I was just giving my advice for something I've always wanted to do right, on my own terms.

Enjoy your *Trip* to Disneyland!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Actually I am considering your film roll idea but the thing is, they are going to be searching us and opening up all our belongings and shit so I'm probly just gonna tape the shrooms to my nutsack (lol but im srs)

Oh and it's not an 8th its a quarter (7g). Yeah it is a lot to eat but it's still doable

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10397727 - 05/25/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Silosighbin, what is the largest amount of shrooms you have taken in the past?

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397755 - 05/25/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Wholly molly!!! You really going to eat an whole 1/4 ounce?! That's ridiculous dawg.

I hope you got a big nutsack to wrap that huge bag of shroomies around!

Oh yeah, I totally forget that I used the tape-it-the-nutsack technique when I smuggle small amounts of weed on commerical airplanes. Expect I don't attach it directly to the nuts (the pressure is unbearable), but rather the place right above the dong, where most of my pubic hair is.

Of course, I have to shave that area completely clean, but because of the lack of hair covering my wang-doodle, it does make my dong look...well, Grander.

Just make sure you wash your wang & balls before attachment, ya know, so you don't accidentally have crabs for lunch (unless you like crabs).

Loves a good Crab Leg,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397775 - 05/25/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Nature is trippy enough for me.  Seriously whats more trippy than wondering through the woods full of things that are alive?

Plus being around "other people" or people the aren't tripping always wigs me out when im tripping.  I'm nervous to talk to strangers, and always have on edge vibes....

My recommendation:

Don't eat shrooms at a place with "other people" fucking everywhere and information overload.  Save them for a time when you and your friends want to just soar through the cosmos together.  What ever your choice, good vibes!:thumbup:

EDIT:  7 grams of shrooms???  And your going to be out in public!?!?!?  All i gotta say is good luck not getting taken to the psych ward, hospital or jail!

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (05/25/09 06:34 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10397812 - 05/25/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have a feeling this is gonna turn out bad :shake:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397935 - 05/25/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

In defense of this magical land, Disneyland does have important aspects of nature within it.

First of all, all the trees are real. You won't find too many fake trees at Disneyland and most the trees they pick are pretty trippy looking by themselves. Sure, people did plant them in "unnatural" habitat (the park), but hey, they real trees and bushes, so its all good :thumbup:!

Plus, the park is open, and since Grad Night is, well, at night, you can see the beautiful stars. That's part of nature, right?

And the crazy firework show finale! Not part of nature, but can you imagine watching that as you peak off of 7 grams of shrooms?! It will be like an orgasm for the eyes!

Wish I could be there too,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397959 - 05/25/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Those are all valid points.  But on 7 fucking grams!?!?  I have never heard or seen anybody able to function normally in crowds of people on that dose.  That's into the heroic range where i basically spend my time vomiting, rolling out of my vomit and having OOBEs.

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398007 - 05/25/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think I might take 5g and give 2 to my friend.

And the most i've ever done is 2g but I want this to be a ridiculously trippy experience. I've done acid plenty of times before and I have experience with all three types of hallucinogens (psych's, deliriants, and dissoc's) so I think i'm pretty well prepared. hell I used to do mass diphen at school and not get caught or noticed by a teacher so this should probably be o.k.

And there's going to be a fucking LASER LIGHT SHOW. imagine that on 5 or 7 grams of shrooms! Oh my god!!!

--------------------

i am caustic

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10398022 - 05/25/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude, i always want to trip hard at concerts.  Then realize that a standard dose is absolutely fine.  When you take that high of doses you are fucked sideways.  I would recommend 3.5 grams before you take 5.  If your not in the right set/setting for a high dose psychedelic trip.  You could seriously fuck up your psyche.

--------------------

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

#10398025 - 05/25/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would stick with a normal dose of an 8th.. enough can go wrong as it is.

You don't even have to be tripping hard, all it takes is huge pupils and a teacher, and you're in for a long haul.

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398065 - 05/25/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:Of course, I have to shave that area completely clean, but because of the lack of hair covering my wang-doodle, it does make my dong look...well, Grander.

Haha good thinking, i didn't think about taping it to that area, i shave there anyways so i'm set! (lol)

Awesome thanks broski

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398098 - 05/25/09 07:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Okay now the question is: Do i eat a quarter at Disneyland and the other quarter at the Testament concert or all of it at Disneyland?

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10398132 - 05/25/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

First of all, do you mean a 1/2 pound at Disneyland?!! Because by the logic in your statement, its 1/4 at Disney and 1/4 at this Testament concert (which is something you haven't brought up before) or ALL at Disney.

I'm thinking you meant 1/8 at each or 1/4 at Disney, I'm i right or are you going to take this Disneyland to its absolute limit! At a 1/2, you won't be riding the Disney rides, the shrooms will be riding you!

I just hope you can handle a half-pound of potent shrooms, cause that's a lot. Scratch that, that dose is borderline-crazy!

One more question: this Testament concert you talk about: is that part of the "Disneyland Grad Night" package or is it part of something completely different?

~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398143 - 05/25/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
First of all, do you mean a 1/2 pound at Disneyland?!! Because by the logic in your statement, its 1/4 at Disney and 1/4 at this Testament concert (which is something you haven't brought up before) or ALL at Disney.

I'm thinking you meant 1/8 at each or 1/4 at Disney, I'm i right or are you going to take this Disneyland to its absolute limit! At a 1/2, you won't be riding the Disney rides, the shrooms will be riding you!

I just hope you can handle a half-pound of potent shrooms, cause that's a lot. Scratch that, that dose is borderline-crazy!

One more question: this Testament concert you talk about: is that part of the "Disneyland Grad Night" package or is it part of something completely different?

~ LogicaL Chaos ~

lol whoops meant an 8th at disneyland and 8th at the concert OR a 4th at disneyland. and those are oucnes not pounds. goddamn a quarter pound of suicide would be suicide!!! My bad

And no, Testament isn't part of gran nite, it's on the 27th and I couldn't imagine my school sponsoring a thrash concert lol

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10398153 - 05/25/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dude just go in nature or in a dark room with no external stimuli. It's the best way.

To me it sounds like you are tripping to enhance a disneyland experience instead of going to disneyland to enhance a trip experience.

Going out in public tripping balls just sounds like a really bad idea. Maybe on a very low dose but anything more is just asking for trouble.

If you have made up your mind that your are going to trip at disneyland at least take a small amount first to see if you can handle it and maybe up it later.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10398166 - 05/25/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
And the most i've ever done is 2g but I want this to be a ridiculously trippy experience. I've done acid plenty of times before and I have experience with all three types of hallucinogens (psych's, deliriants, and dissoc's) so I think i'm pretty well prepared.

Shrooms are NOTHING like LSD. They will seriously plant your ass in a chair for 5 hours if you aren't careful.

I agree that you should do 3-4 grams before trying 7, especially at Disneyland.

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398178 - 05/25/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

alright i'll do an eighth at disneyland and an eighth at the concert. Thanks for the advice everyone!!

and I realize shrooms are nothing like LSD, i've done both of them before.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10398190 - 05/25/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ya an eighth is plenty if not too much.

Of course I think I'm super sensitive to shrooms because the first time I tried them I only did 2 grams and I fucking tripped balls hard. I just layed on the floor going oh shit oh shit oh shit. I was having obe's and shit.

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
    #10398199 - 05/25/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

uh ROFL if you eat a quarter at disneyland
youd get arrested for sure

god damn, it sounds like you shouldn't even be trying 3.5g at disney land cuz thats quite a bit more than you've ever done before and if they are potent that can even be really intense.....id try it at a festival or something before i'd do it at disneyland that environment isn't very chill for the spiritual aspect of a mushroom trip.

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

#10398209 - 05/25/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
alright i'll do an eighth at disneyland and an eighth at the concert. Thanks for the advice everyone!!

and I realize shrooms are nothing like LSD, i've done both of them before.

Actually they have quiet the similarities.

I think of them like Coke and Sprite... both are soda, but both are worlds apart.

--------------------

Edited by Legalize (05/25/09 07:55 PM)

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Helpme1]
    #10398227 - 05/25/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
uh ROFL if you eat a quarter at disneyland
youd get arrested for sure

god damn, it sounds like you shouldn't even be trying 3.5g at disney land cuz thats quite a bit more than you've ever done before and if they are potent that can even be really intense.....id try it at a festival or something before i'd do it at disneyland that environment isn't very chill for the spiritual aspect of a mushroom trip.

I agree but seriously I strongly recommend just tripping at home or in nature or someplace very chill. A place like disneyland is the last place I would want to be tripping. Maybe on one hit of acid but definatly not on shrooms.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10398235 - 05/25/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah, you were talking in ounces, not pounds. That's my bad.

Either way, go for broke: you only got one Grad Night at Disneyland, might as well do it proper.

Enjoy the "ride" while on the rides,
~ Lo9icaL Cha0s ~

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10398257 - 05/25/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:Either way, go for broke: you only got one Grad Night at Disneyland, might as well do it proper.

Enjoy the "ride" while on the rides,
~ Lo9icaL Cha0s ~

Haha yeah for sure man! There's only one grad nite

still not gonna hit up the teacups tho, i get nauseous from those even when im sober. Nothing else really makes me sick but teacups, idk why lol

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10398450 - 05/25/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

At least go near the ride and check out the "setting" of the LSD-inspired story of Alice in Wonderland.

Do it for me, and for the Shroomery.

And don't forget the Tiki Room (don't worry, its not a ride). My brother went in their sober and said it was one of the trippest places in the whole park.

Again, safe riding!

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/25/09 11:47 PM)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10399401 - 05/25/09 11:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah for sure! good thinking

And I'm definitely going on Space Mountain and all the classics

--------------------

i am caustic

InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

#10399443 - 05/25/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I had ever taken acid was at my senior all night trip to Disneyland. Best trip ever.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #10399587 - 05/26/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

As stated before, shrooms and acid are not =

shrooms are much more harder to control than LSD

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10399624 - 05/26/09 12:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms is much more of a mind fuck than LSD, however i prefer LSD better in the all around.  Longer duration, more fun, better connection with group trippers ect ect. 

Disclaimer:  This is from my subjective experiences as a psychedelic substance user.  Don't bitch at me if you had a different experience with the substance.  The psychedelic experience is about the most subjective experience on can under go.  Remember to treat it that way!  :peace:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10399651 - 05/26/09 12:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Oh, come on niteowl!

Your not going to make that claim, are you?! That "shrooms are much more harder to control than LSD". Come on buddy!

And your basing this statement on what? Your personal experiences with both of them? How could you even compare "equivalent" doses of LSD to shrooms if they are not "equal" to eachother. You of all people should know that one single substance affects everyone differently, and to make that claim that shrooms are harder to "control", which I assume you mean they are easier to "handle" in public, is blasphemy because no one can control their own visual/auditory hallucinations: you can influence and surpress them (to an extent), but you cannot "control" them.

If your going to make crazy claims like that, you better have a reference to some creditable scientific research in that subject niteowl!

I bid you good day!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#10399777 - 05/26/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms are much harder for ME to control than LSD. I can take 10 or so hits of LSD and be pretty cool with shit, or eat an eighth and lose my shit.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Offlinedrummerdude49
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: stockton, CA
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10399882 - 05/26/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I feel the same exact way ^

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

#10399961 - 05/26/09 01:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Oh, come on niteowl!

Your not going to make that claim, are you?! That "shrooms are much more harder to control than LSD". Come on buddy!

And your basing this statement on what? Your personal experiences with both of them? How could you even compare "equivalent" doses of LSD to shrooms if they are not "equal" to eachother. You of all people should know that one single substance affects everyone differently, and to make that claim that shrooms are harder to "control", which I assume you mean they are easier to "handle" in public, is blasphemy because no one can control their own visual/auditory hallucinations: you can influence and surpress them (to an extent), but you cannot "control" them.

If your going to make crazy claims like that, you better have a reference to some creditable scientific research in that subject niteowl!

I bid you good day!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

I totally understand (and agree) with where you are coming from, but there is a large majority of believers that LSD is much more gentle than the fungus.

--------------------

OfflineScukels
Stranger

#10400034 - 05/26/09 01:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

They will seriously plant your ass in a chair for 5 hours if you aren't careful.

Lol, QFT.
Repeating the same thoughts over and over in your head, trying to make some sort of sense from it all.

If you want to enhance your time at Disneyland, by tripping, than taking a large dose (1/8+) is a bad idea. When you get to certain levels on mushrooms, you're not even thinking about where you are, and what you're seeing. You can get pulled so deeply into your mind, that you won't even be thinking about the stuff around you. If you take a lesser dose, your head will stick with your body, and your time will be filled with great moods, and a lot of excitement.

If you feel like destroying ego, and going out of your mind for a bit: take 3.5 grams or more

If you feel like fucking around with some friends, and having a solid and fun trip: take less than 3.5 grams.

My suggestions, anyway.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Scukels]
    #10400053 - 05/26/09 01:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

eat 1/8 IMO.

I ate 2 pressies back in the back with a water bottle full of vodka. made for a great day.

One of my friends was a sissy and wouldnt go on indiana jones.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10400113 - 05/26/09 02:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
eat 1/8 IMO.

I ate 2 pressies back in the back with a water bottle full of vodka. made for a great day.

Wouldn't go on Indiana Jones? That's fucking pathetic.

My buddy went on it on a few tabs of acid and said it was one of the most amazing things he has ever done.

--------------------

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10400152 - 05/26/09 02:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i cant believe so many people are encouraging him to do a quad of mushrooms, that is not a joking dose. terrence mckenna says 5 grams is heroic and you all are egging him on to go well over that, pretty irresponsible.  i would suggest you do not do this

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10400252 - 05/26/09 03:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:
Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
eat 1/8 IMO.

My buddy went on it on a few tabs of acid and said it was one of the most amazing things he has ever done.

yea. she was being a sissy. I was just wanting more and wishing i had takin some good L.  I smoked a spliff in the smoker section.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: LedHead]
    #10400715 - 05/26/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:
i cant believe so many people are encouraging him to do a quad of mushrooms, that is not a joking dose. terrence mckenna says 5 grams is heroic and you all are egging him on to go well over that, pretty irresponsible.  i would suggest you do not do this

Pussy

lol jk. But I know 5g is a heroic dose and 7g is well over that. Like I originally said that WOULD be one hell of a heroic dose

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinemorethanafeeling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #10400730 - 05/26/09 07:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
As stated before, shrooms and acid are not =

shrooms are much more harder to control than LSD

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10400826 - 05/26/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would have to agree with everyone else here who said lsd is easier in public than shrooms.

I know it's a personal thing but I think most people personally feel this way.

If I were you I would rather do a low dose acid trip. Youll still have alot of fun even if your not tripping your balls off. low doses can be fun too. You definatly don't want to overdo it in this situation.

OfflinePeppy
Stranger

Loc: TX
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Poptart]
    #10400861 - 05/26/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just don't get yourself killed. The last thing we need is a headline that reads, "Hippie killed at Disney Land, Psilocybin to blame," or something like that.

:partykid:

--------------------
yo!

Offlinenatureisnurture
lover
Male User Gallery

#10400871 - 05/26/09 08:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

LOL I don't think I would want to be tripping around all those people but, hey that's your choice. Although, all the sights and sounds would be pretty damn stimulating.

--------------------
"The moon reflects sunlight like humans reflect information. We wax and wane and when we become full moons, our egos are full. We think we have this knowledge when in fact, the information we have is pure. And how it reflects or shines off of us, is something we take credit for as though the moon could take credit for its brightness when, in fact, it is only reflecting light from the sun. We have to understand that we are ego-less just as the moon is without light. It and we are simply reflectors. The ego is not responsible for the information. It can reflect the information in creative ways, but the information itself is pure."

-Maynard James Keenan

ALLisONE

Offlineallhallows
4th dimensionexplorer
Male

Loc: NJ
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: natureisnurture]
    #10401059 - 05/26/09 09:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

There are ONLY two possible outcomes for this trip:

1. You won't do it, for whatever reason.

2. You will end up in jail and possibly end up ruining tons of little kids first Disney experience.

I hope #1 is the final outcome.

Seriously, 7g of mushies will fucking destroy you. I dont even care if you are the offspring of Mckenna and Hoffman; you will be sitting on the ground puking between mumbles and droolings while stuck in a never ending thought loop.

You will not even realize you are in DisneyLand. EVERYONE will notice you are completely out of it, and you probably won't graduate.

If you decide to shroom, take no more than 2.5g if you ask me. It will be more like "wow that alice ride was amazing" than "who are all these people sitting on me and what are all these blue and red lights"?

With no disrespect, have some respect for everyone here.

Edited by allhallows (05/26/09 09:38 AM)

OfflineMrMushy
EnglishMagic

Loc: London, England
    #10401135 - 05/26/09 09:51 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

balls it, no security guard is goin to rummage into your pants

make sure its wrapped up well, don want no ball smell on you mushies.

--------------------
Looking For Spore Prints All kinds.  PM

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: MrMushy]
    #10401622 - 05/26/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

just eat a few g's.

only do it if this isnt your first rodeo cowboy.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

OfflinePCHSurfer
CenCalPsychedelics
Male

Loc: Pismo Beach, CA
    #10401709 - 05/26/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just hippy flipped at Disneyland ten days ago. It was crazy! But a lot of fun. There were actually three of us doing it, the other two in my party to a lesser degree. I had three very strong (and mildly hallucenogenic) MDA pills, and just over 4 grams of shrooms. I just walked into the park with it all in my pockets, there's really no need to try to "sneak" anything in. I don't even wear baggy pants, so you could pretty much see that I had stuff in the pockets. Anyways, the E kicked in first as I took it right away (on space mountain, yaaaa). I was a little uncomfortable, I've decided I don't enjoy rolling around that many people. About 3 hours before sundown I ate the shrooms. Just walked around the park picking them out of the bag in my pocket and eating them like they were crackers or something, no one looked twice. The trip started quickly, they were really strong. I had one of my best times EVER, shrooms are so magical and fun on their own, at the most magical and fun theme park you can go to it's a perfect situation. My only recommendation is to have a person or two with you who aren't shrooming (or not as hard anyways) so that they can be the social part of the party. At Disneyland, someone is going to want to talk to you, and if you're shrooming really deeply that can be a task. So bring a couple friends to distract the attention of friendly(or annoying) tourists and you'll have a blast! The best part? All of the lines become fun instead of just waiting, and the rides seem to last forever.

What's not fun at all is getting lost in Lynwood (south central LA) at two in the morning while you're still shrooming like crazy and rolling pretty good because you're trying to drop a friend off in some freakin' place you couldn't get to because of freeway construction, missed an exit, and got shot out in the geographic center of exactly where you never want to be.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10401734 - 05/26/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

LedHead said:

Pussy

lol jk. But I know 5g is a heroic dose and 7g is well over that. Like I originally said that WOULD be one hell of a heroic dose

dude your attitude about this is all wrong.  A quad of mushrooms is not a laughing matter, i doubt more than 5 percent of the posters in this thread have taken over 5 grams of mushrooms with no tolerance.  Disneyland is not the place for a trip like that. Heroic doses are not meant for theme parks, I mean use your head.  We really do not need another person getting arrested for being on psychedelics because they were stupid about it and ended up runing around disneyland naked until they get tazed. 
Strong lack of respect in this thread for entheogens especially from a website devoted to their spiritual practice

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (05/26/09 12:22 PM)

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #10401862 - 05/26/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:Strong lack of respect in this thread for entheogens especially from a website devoted to their spiritual practice

I agree about the lack of respect. Personally I would never advise anybody to trip in public, even on low doses. I accept that there is disagreement here. But high dose public tripping is just stupid in my opinion. Respect comes either the easy or the hard way, but come it will. It's not a question of what you can handle, but of how gracefully you will submit to being handled.

You think Shroomery is devoted to spiritual practice? Instead it seems to me that >80% of threads are about playing with fire. Sure, a lot of the time nobody will get burnt. For my life, that's not good enough. Set and setting needn't be solemn, but they sure as hell should be full of respect, humility, caution.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10401929 - 05/26/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, you have no idea what a heroic dose is.  Sure i can say the word "heroic" and you prolly think you can handle anything.  But you have NO IDEA what is in store for you if you take that 7 gram dose.  ABSOLUTELY NO idea.

My hypothesis from my experience with heroic doses:

Rolling around on ground vomiting

Rolling out of your vomit to puke more

Whilst the whole time your having an OOBE where your a metalic orb connected to a giant metal sheet of other metallic orbs just spinning and observing.

:goodluck:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #10401972 - 05/26/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

otherwhitemeat said:
It's not a question of what you can handle, but of how gracefully you will submit to being handled.

That's it in a nut shell.
On high doses of shrooms, you are a passenger, not a driver.

Silosighbin has said his highest dose of shrooms was 2 grams.
Yet he plans on doing 7 at a theme park.
This guy is looking to get pwned.

Just go with a 2-3 gram dose and he should be OK
7 grams is WAY too much for what he wants to do.
7 grams is best done at a safe place around a few (soberish) friends.

--------------------

Offlineoceanfloatation
Stranger
    #10401994 - 05/26/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

if you're out and about in a new place with the possibility of running into people, less is more. Some good mj on the comeup and peak should make a 2g experience epic. No need to get sloppy at disney, just get smiley :smile:

And as far as getting stuff inside, just crotch it. If you want to be uber prepared, bring some duck tape and before entering put everything in a plastic ziplock back and wrap it tight and secure with tape right in front of your crotch. It's the one place guards will not touch.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: oceanfloatation]
    #10402039 - 05/26/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ALRIGHT I WON'T TAKE A QUARTER JESUS CALM DOWN PEOPLE

I'm gonna do 3.5g instead of 7 and save the other 3.5 for my friend

And yes I will write a trip report.

--------------------

i am caustic

Edited by silosighbin (05/26/09 01:34 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10402058 - 05/26/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Don't feel like we are nagging you man.  We prolly just saved your ass from getting arrested.  That kind of dose in public is just dumb.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #10402107 - 05/26/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i didnt read this whole thread, but i seriously think this is a bad idea. mushrooms at disney land? :nonono:

skip to 4:15 or so to hear bill hicks call you a moron.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Peppy]
    #10402108 - 05/26/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Peppy said:
Just don't get yourself killed. The last thing we need is a headline that reads, "Hippie killed at Disney Land, Psilocybin to blame," or something like that.

:partykid:

Haha so true... I'm not a hippie tho

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10402379 - 05/26/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
ALRIGHT I WON'T TAKE A QUARTER JESUS CALM DOWN PEOPLE

I'm gonna do 3.5g instead of 7 and save the other 3.5 for my friend

And yes I will write a trip report.

Even so I would advise against a 3.5 gram trip in public. You say the most you have ever done is a 2 gram trip?
I'm not sure if this is a fact but I heard somewhere on the shroomery that higher doses increase the trip expodentially. So going from a 2 gram trip to a 3.5 gram trip would be double what you have experienced and maybe more. Again I'm not positive about this so if someone could confirm if what I'm saying is just bullshit that would be nice. 

Also how many times has your friend tripped? And are you going to have a sober person to watch over you guys?

Seriously plan this out well. It would be much better to dose to little than two much and it is hard to tell what is too much. Shrooms will easily kick your ass so don't get overconfident.

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

#10402382 - 05/26/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I like how hes dosed on shrooms once, a weak to average dose might I add, and hes already to eat a quad of mushrooms.

Hah, I sense a learning lesson in the future.

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10402399 - 05/26/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My friend has done shrooms like 5 or 6 times, not a lot but still hes more experiences than I am as far as shrooms go. And I already have a couple of trip sitters lined up

--------------------

i am caustic

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10402404 - 05/26/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck trip sitting in a crown of thousands.  Typical irresponsible young drug user :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #10402409 - 05/26/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

YUK! being surrounded by such shallowness, such mindless material tourism would drive me to SHIT MY PANTS!
  Have fun, if you can! I know I would NOT enjoy that in the LEAST bit! I'd rather smoke 120x sally, then bungy-jump off the Golden Gate Bridge...
:2cents:

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10402427 - 05/26/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
My friend has done shrooms like 5 or 6 times, not a lot but still hes more experiences than I am as far as shrooms go. And I already have a couple of trip sitters lined up

oh ok that's cool.

But ya what was your 2g trip like? how strong was it? Also remember the shrooms you are planning on taking might be more potent.

And it sounds like you basically just want to have a fun time and not necesarrily have a learning experience so you should probably bring a joint or something. I'm sure you would have an absolute blast with just 2g and some weed.

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
    #10402670 - 05/26/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i don't think you have much of an idea of what's in store for you. 2g for your first. then an 3.5 for your second time.

those are two totally different experiences! don't do anything stupid and make sure ur friends are looking after you..don't wander offf!!

be smart:thumbup:

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: i95fl]
    #10404577 - 05/26/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Good luck trip sitting in a crown of thousands.  Typical irresponsible young drug user :nonono:

There's not going to be thousands of people there... idk what you're thinking this is

Quote:

Poptart said:And it sounds like you basically just want to have a fun time and not necesarrily have a learning experience so you should probably bring a joint or something. I'm sure you would have an absolute blast with just 2g and some weed.

I smoked too much for it to really be enjoyable anymore, im taking a break from it right now for maybe a month

Quote:

i95fl said:
i don't think you have much of an idea of what's in store for you. 2g for your first. then an 3.5 for your second time.

please read the part where i said i already did 2g and i was fine

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10404610 - 05/26/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Hey smoking deemsters on saturday won't affect my tolerance for the following wednesday night right? Please just answer the question, I don't want input on doing DMT.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10404659 - 05/26/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think it would.

DMT is a powerful psychedelic, which means it will cause your tolerance to drop quite significantly.
As you may know already, all psychedelics have cross-tolerances with each other (LSD, shrooms, mescaline, 2C-B, and of course DMT)**.

**Here's a direct quote from an article from www.Erowid.org entitled "Profiles of Psychedelic Drugs - DMT (1976)" that I used to support my claim above:

>>> "There is also a cross-tolerance between DMT and LSD (Rosenberg et al. 1964; Kovacic and Domino, 1976)."

Here's a direct link to that article----> http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_journal1.shtml

As you know, LSD and psilocybian have cross-tolerances with each other as well, so DMT effects Psilocybian tolerance as well as LSD and many other psychedelics. Its a pretty dated article (made in 1976), but its credible and is still relevant.

I would advise not to do DMT on Saturday if you want a full-blown trip on shrooms at Disneyland. The recommended time for your body to return back to "close" to normal tolerance is at least 1 week. That's only 4 days, which is not enough time to drop your tolerance down.

Save that DMT crystal for another day,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/26/09 10:33 PM)

Offlinemtw397
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10404951 - 05/26/09 10:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by mtw397

Reason for deletion: fff

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10404957 - 05/26/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I'll just save the DMT for another time, there's no hurry or anything.

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: mtw397]
    #10404961 - 05/26/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mtw397 said:
i recommend you eat the 1/4th and get some pharmacuticals too, and some saliva for the come up, and remember to write a trip report. :thumbup:

Yeah i'll especially make sure to get that SALIVA. lol jk that would be intense though

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10405146 - 05/26/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

you have only done mushrooms once, you have much to learn kid.  coming in here on an ego trip acting like we are nags for telling you to chill the f*ck out.  these things arent a joke, you took 2 grams once, big deal, you arent an expert now in psychedelics, show them some respect, they offer great beauty and insight but they also can offer you hell and i seriously doubt you are ready kid. No one is trying to be mean, we just dont want you to have a seriously negative experience and we do not want to further give psychedelics a bad name.  To be honest 3.5 is going to be much more than you think, experience wise that is like 3 or 4 times your other dose, the rate of increase in intensity is exponential its not linear

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (05/26/09 11:18 PM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10405192 - 05/26/09 11:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:
To be honest 3.5 is going to be much more than you think, experience wise that is like 3 or 4 times your other dose, the rate of increase in intensity is exponential its not linear

Whoa, where are you getting this "exponential not linear" intensity-dosage correlation from? Could you provide links to peer-reviewed journal articles/references please?

And a published research on this matter is going to be qualitative, which automatically makes it subjective and relative from person-to-person.

I know dosages of psychedelics are subjective, but God Damn! How subjective can they be to make a claim like yours?

And I believe this kid can handle 3.5grams. The Force is strong in Him, I can sense it. Lets see what's this kid's got before we start speculating that his trip is going to be "too intense to handle".

Believe in the Force silosighbin,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10405218 - 05/26/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i am glad you believe in him, and his abuse of the substance

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#10405272 - 05/26/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

weather its exponential or linear is really besides the point. im sure we can all agree that dosage vs intensity with shrooms can be at the very least, unpredictable. one of my most intense trips to date was off of a mere 2.5 grams. sure the more you eat the more intense, but there are too many variables to consider to determine the exact rate of the increase. in short, dont take stupid risks like eating shrooms at a crowded theme park. you never really know what might happen.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

#10405405 - 05/27/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:
Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
eat 1/8 IMO.

I did too, and I don't really remember it. The rides I do remember though are Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion and the Matterhorn. Alice and Wonderland was closed down :frown:
The lines though, the lines! Ugh, I couldn't all the standing and waiting. Although the walls were pretty entertaining and the only thing that kept me sane during those times.

OfflineScukels
Stranger

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #10405688 - 05/27/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OsculateOfDemise said:

The lines though, the lines! Ugh, I couldn't all the standing and waiting.

Lol, it prolly felt like a bajillion hours.

OfflinePCHSurfer
CenCalPsychedelics
Male

#10406831 - 05/27/09 10:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Scukels said:
Quote:

OsculateOfDemise said:

The lines though, the lines! Ugh, I couldn't all the standing and waiting.

Lol, it prolly felt like a bajillion hours.

It might have just been me, but when I was shrooming hardest the lines were no big deal at all. In fact they were pretty fun (all except the boring space mountain line). But when I eat shrooms pretty much everything is fun.....

Another thing to take into account is that at Disneyland, no one really gives a crap what you're doing or how you're feeling unless you're drawing attention to yourself or ruining someone else's day. And plenty of people who aren't on anything are doing that anyways. Just play it cool and no one will know or care.

OfflineDank_Trichome
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: PCHSurfer]
    #10406908 - 05/27/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Did I hear that they are updating the Pirates ride to go with the new movies?  Has anyone ridden both the old and new versions?  Or am I wrong?  I haven't been to Disneyland in like 8 years.

--------------------

OfflinePCHSurfer
CenCalPsychedelics
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Dank_Trichome]
    #10406954 - 05/27/09 10:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dank_Trichome said:
Did I hear that they are updating the Pirates ride to go with the new movies?  Has anyone ridden both the old and new versions?  Or am I wrong?  I haven't been to Disneyland in like 8 years.

Oh it's been updated, good changes. They still have the old stuff, even the original pirates, but they've added a lot of cool new movie things. Best shrooming ride ever.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10407022 - 05/27/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
And I believe this kid can handle 3.5grams. The Force is strong in Him, I can sense it. Lets see what's this kid's got before we start speculating that his trip is going to be "too intense to handle".

Agreed. Lets see if he can handle 3.5 grams in a safe environment before he goes to fucking Disneyland on them.

Jesus Christ man, you can't take a low dose of a drug once and expect to know how you are going to react on a double dose.

If this was someone who had done dozens of shroom trips, of varying doses, we would have a different reaction.

This kid did 2 grams one time and wants to do 7 at Disneyland.
And you think this is just F I N E.

Either you have never done shrooms yourself, or you secretly wanna see this kid have a melt-down in a public place.

Either way it is very irresponsible to encouraging him.

--------------------

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10407454 - 05/27/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Agreed. Lets see if he can handle 3.5 grams in a safe environment before he goes to fucking Disneyland on them.

Jesus Christ man, you can't take a low dose of a drug once and expect to know how you are going to react on a double dose.

If this was someone who had done dozens of shroom trips, of varying doses, we would have a different reaction.

This kid did 2 grams one time and wants to do 7 at Disneyland.
And you think this is just F I N E.

Either you have never done shrooms yourself, or you secretly wanna see this kid have a melt-down in a public place.

Either way it is very irresponsible to encouraging him.

thank you bro! Logical chaos is giving this kid props for no reason.  He has only tripped once on 2 grams, i almost want him to take a quad at disneyland and just get arrested so he learns his stupid lesson.  We are both older members, funny that we see alike :wink:

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (05/27/09 01:12 PM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10408324 - 05/27/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well, Since everyone else has been the "sound of reason" in this thread....

I will cast my vote for him to eat the whole 7gs ....... and smoke the DMT at the peak..........

Fk it.

As long as he writes a trip report, Im cool with it. Maybe he is hard-headed..... Only one way to find out. Right? :shrug:

OP.... If you dont write a trip report..... I'm ah gonna gib you -5:mushroom2: ratings...  :grin:

3.5g is good.... still prob better not to go public if this is only your second trip ever...... But, people have lived thru worse...... Good luck, Good vibes, And -if- you DO end up butt ass naked ranting and raving like a crazy person.... please. Dun blame the shrooms. Thanks.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Shad0w]
    #10409312 - 05/27/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dude, that advice could potentially hurt someone shad0w.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10409316 - 05/27/09 06:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
dude, that advice could potentially hurt someone shad0w.

Only if they cant read. :shrug:

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10409329 - 05/27/09 06:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

no, trust me. i can read.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10409352 - 05/27/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I 'spose you missed the sarcasm, didnt read this whole thread, and skipped over the final paragraph in my post?

er, maybe you just want to pick on me in particular. :grin:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10409431 - 05/27/09 06:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You should read the whole post.
Everyone almost everyone gave him shit for wanting to eat 7 grams in public.

--------------------

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10409438 - 05/27/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

as did i. i read the whole post. i still didnt think it was good info

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10409476 - 05/27/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If the OP is still insistent on eating 7 grams and going to Disneyland. There is nothing more that can be said.

A level 2-3 trip could be handled at Disneyland, which is what he would get from 2-4 grams.

A 7 gram trip will shove him, fully, into a level 4 (if not 5) trip which can't be handled in public, without drawing unwanted attention to himself.

It is just amazing to me that someone would think, after one mild dose of shrooms, that they can take 3 times as much and function in public.

Noobs :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #10409532 - 05/27/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hell the first time I tried an 1/8, I was blown away by how much harder I started to trip.
  My highest dose before then was 2 grams. I had also tripped more than "several" times before then, and I definitely can't claim I would be able to function responsibly in public on even that dose (for my first time at least...) I would have to trip an eighth several times more before I'd consider going into a crowded place like Disneyland.

Honestly, I don't even think the experience would be so fun. Go stoned instead!:2cents:
But that's the OP's call...just be careful...
  I just think he's in for one helluva surprise!
I do know one friend who consumed a quad in public. He was curled in a Portland bus seat with a BIG FUKIN GRIN on his face! :smile: while his sitter tried to get him to guide them back to his apartment. He would simply stare back and couldn't answer. Meanwhile, everyone is gawking suspiciously....His sitter finally took his hand, pulled him off the bus, then roamed around town in the middle of the night until he was sober enough to form sentences. :rofl2:
  I'm still amazed he didn't get arrested from on the bus...
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Mykologist]
    #10409611 - 05/27/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, anything over 3 grams should be done at home.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10409645 - 05/27/09 07:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

I have done much more than 3 out side my house.  I was in the middle of the desert at night.  Incredible ride through the cosmos!

--------------------

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10409649 - 05/27/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Ya definatly. And even 3 grams can be unpredictable. I know personally I coulden't handle 3 grams in public. Of course I'm very sensative to shrooms.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10409745 - 05/27/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

niteowl said:

I have done much more than 3 out side my house.  I was in the middle of the desert at night.  Incredible ride through the cosmos!

:whatever:

The point I was trying to make is it's better to not be in public on anything over 3 grams

--------------------

Offlineegobraininsane8
Mystic Wanderer
    #10409761 - 05/27/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I would personally only wanna take 2 grams

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10409762 - 05/27/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah in public i agree.  I find the house however to be a very anxiety ridden place.  If someone want to get a hold of you they know where you are.  Anyone can stop by at anytime for something.

I find the middle of nature to be the best.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: egobraininsane8]
    #10409934 - 05/27/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

egobraininsane8 said:
I would personally only wanna take 2 grams

If you plan on being in public 1-2 grams is as far as I would push it.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10409949 - 05/27/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I say choose a different psychedelic if your going to be at disneyland.

LSD or Mescaline.  Or something a little less nauseating.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10410057 - 05/27/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Actually, he mentioned way back in this thread that he can't get LSD because its dry where he is. And Mescaline? That's even less common LSD! Unless he does a hydrochloric acid extraction of some San Pedro, but he's no chemist!

It looks like the 7 grams (1/4 ounce) of shrooms is the way to go. :mushroom2:

Hey silosighbin, don't forget to write a trip report as everyone else is recommended.

I love to hear about how you had a psychedelic tea party with Mickey Mouse, Roger Rabbit, Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear, Madd Hatter, & Alice at the epic mushroom peak your going to have. Say "high" to Roger Rabbit for me, we're good friends from way back and he's helped me a lot with my mushroom grows in the past few years.

Good Luck and May the Mind Force Be With You!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10410297 - 05/27/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
It looks like the 7 grams (1/4 ounce) of shrooms is the way to go

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10411001 - 05/27/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Would someone please read what i'm posting instead of flipping their shit because they still think i'm going to eat a whole quad?

I'm going with an eighth. Not a quarter. I have two trip sitters. I was able to function well on 2g when I did it. Hell I signed up for the SAT's when i was shrooming and my mom was right there. I've gone to school on acid on multiple occassions, one of them while being on 6 hits. I've also been in public and around my family while on deliriants, including plant material which is much more unpredictable than shrooms.

It's an eighth of mushrooms, not PCP + Datura + DMT or something. Chill out people. please. I am not trying to be overly confident but seriously it's going to be ok. Worse things have happened than some kid goign to Disneyland on shrooms.

And yes, of course I realize the spiritual potential of psychedelics. Part of the reason i'm doign this is because it is the last time I am going to be with my high school friends all in one place and I want it to be really special. I've done quite a lot of acid before and that taught me enough to realize that psychedelics are more than just something to trip out on and get "fucked up" with. Please have a little faith in other people, guys. I thought you would have some by now.

--------------------

i am caustic

Edited by silosighbin (05/27/09 11:07 PM)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#10411064 - 05/27/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Hell I signed up for the SAT's when i was shrooming and my mom was right there. I've gone to school on acid on multiple occassions, one of them while being on 6 hits. I've also been in public and around my family while on deliriants, including plant material which is much more unpredictable than shrooms.

oh, well in that case... :rolleyes:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: wrestler_az]
    #10411141 - 05/27/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
Quote:

silosighbin said:
Hell I signed up for the SAT's when i was shrooming and my mom was right there. I've gone to school on acid on multiple occassions, one of them while being on 6 hits. I've also been in public and around my family while on deliriants, including plant material which is much more unpredictable than shrooms.

oh, well in that case... :rolleyes:

Lol holy shit do you do most of your drugs in public? lol.
Even if you can pull it off why would you want to trip while signing up for the sat with your mom or being around family on deliriants?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10411149 - 05/27/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Awww, I thought in your OP you wanted to take 1/8 at different places or go "Balls-Out" and take the whole quarter at Disneyland?

Don't you wanna talk to a living, breathing, Mickey Mouse? Maybe the mythical Roger Rabbit (or mR. Rabbit, for short)?

You can handle a whole quarter, silosighbin, I just know you can. You have to, because I've always wanted to talk to the real characters in a mushroom/LSD induced hallucination.

Don't you wanna too or do you just want to get close to seeing them come to life?

Do It for the Shroomery!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/27/09 11:23 PM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#10411216 - 05/27/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You damn well better post a trip report!

I've always wondered what it would be like to trip at Disneyland. I've been pretty stoned there before, but that ain't near the same thing (especially since I smoke ALL THE TIME). I'm curious to see how this will turn out. Still though, remember mushrooms are not like LSD. I can handle my shit fairly well on LSD. On mushrooms I might be melted into a puddle on the floor. I do think a whole eighth is overkill(would be for me anyways), but is definitely more feaseable than 1/4. I hope you have a fantastic time.

Ps, don't listed to Logical Chaos! Bad idea!

But the trip report WOULD be funny...

--------------------

John C. Lily

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10411275 - 05/27/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:Lol holy shit do you do most of your drugs in public? lol.
Even if you can pull it off why would you want to trip while signing up for the sat with your mom or being around family on deliriants?

Well it's not intentional it just usually happens that way. well sometimes it's intentional I guess like going to school tripping

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10411290 - 05/27/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
You damn well better post a trip report!

Haha for sure bro! Always glad to share experiences

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10411407 - 05/28/09 12:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Awww, I thought in your OP you wanted to take 1/8 at different places or go "Balls-Out" and take the whole quarter at Disneyland?

Don't you wanna talk to a living, breathing, Mickey Mouse? Maybe the mythical Roger Rabbit (or mR. Rabbit, for short)?

You can handle a whole quarter, silosighbin, I just know you can. You have to, because I've always wanted to talk to the real characters in a mushroom/LSD induced hallucination.

Don't you wanna too or do you just want to get close to seeing them come to life?

Do It for the Shroomery!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Are you for real? Is this for real? lol

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10411455 - 05/28/09 12:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:notards:

--------------------

OfflineNoBrainNoPain
Enthusiast noob

Loc: here
    #10411947 - 05/28/09 03:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Do It for the Shroomery!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

I knew Disney movies could have bad influence on little kids... but you surely had been completely traumatized/lobotomised :rolleyes:

--------------------
I would love a woodlover's print… PM If you have one and want to trade

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10412399 - 05/28/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Why do you have to be such a dick about everything? i don't get it... i'm just asking some questions and you can't help but make a whole bunch of negative comments like a whiny two year old. Yeah it was stupid to think I could handle a heroic dose at Disneyland but you're taking this shit overboard

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10412602 - 05/28/09 09:35 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How am I being a dick?

Virtually everyone here is telling you that a 7 gram dose at Disneyland is a bad idea except LogicaL Chaos. I used the 'notards' sign to fuck with him. Since he is clearly fucking with you by trying to get you to take the 7 grams.

--------------------

OfflineScukels
Stranger

#10412737 - 05/28/09 10:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i wish I could lock this topic.
alas, I'm not mod.

srsly, you clearly don't understand what a hard mushroom trip is like, and a public location is a bad place to be when you're sitting on a bench mumbling things in your head making strange sudden jerking movements, with your eyes shut or some shit.

it's been said like, a bajillion times in this thread, so I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

I can almost guarentee you will enjoy your trip more if it is on less than an eighth. You can always wait an hour, until you come up, and decide to eat more. Boost it a little.

Don't give my hobby a bad name and freak a shit in public while on the holy mushroom. It's really disrespectful to everyone here if you do. That brings you bad vibes...

OfflinePCHSurfer
CenCalPsychedelics
Male

#10413265 - 05/28/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

niteowl said:

Why do you have to be such a dick about everything? i don't get it... i'm just asking some questions and you can't help but make a whole bunch of negative comments like a whiny two year old. Yeah it was stupid to think I could handle a heroic dose at Disneyland but you're taking this shit overboard

So are you deciding on the 1/8 or less dose? I'd hate to hear about someone trippin' face at Disneyland and getting the community in an uproar about shrooms (mostly because I don't want to be checked at the gate and have mine taken lol). However, it would also be disappointing to see that you were entirely talked out of doing something that I had great fun doing.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: PCHSurfer]
    #10413369 - 05/28/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Everything that needed to be said was said.  Taking a quad in public amusement park is irresponsible and down right insane.  And then smoking DMT....:rolleyes:  Person is obviously a young kid that has NO IDEA what he has in store for him, and treats high dose psychedelics as a game.  Its okay just let natural selection take place....  He will get his mind fucked and served on a fractal platter. 

If we weren't here to talk him down to an 1/8, which is still irresponsible cause the noob has only done 2 grams, he would have been thrown in jail or the psyche ward 100% certain of that.

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10413794 - 05/28/09 02:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Everything that needed to be said was said. 

Amen.

Dont forget to post the report.

OfflinePeppy
Stranger

Loc: TX
    #10413858 - 05/28/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Don't you see how this could go terribly, terribly wrong?

--------------------
yo!

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Peppy]
    #10413874 - 05/28/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Peppy said:
Don't you see how this could go terribly, terribly wrong?

We already have said this enough your beating a dead horse. Read before you post.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10413898 - 05/28/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

But, but.... We are SOOOO close to 8 pages of the same things over and over again! :tongue:

OfflineScukels
Stranger

#10413975 - 05/28/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe they'll look at him, and be like:
"I bet he's been smokin' that marhuana stuff!"

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10414391 - 05/28/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Scukels said:

That "wacky tobacky" shit lol

And I never said I was going to smoke DMT at disneyland... please at least read what i actually posted before flipping your shit. I was gonna do it this saturday, i've been planning it longer than the mushroom trip, but the DMT can wait for another time.

and for the eighteenth fucking time, i'm not taking 7g of shrooms. im splitting it with my friend 3.5/3.5

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#10415194 - 05/28/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol wait till you go into dmt experience with your mindset now, your going to die and than have no idea whats going on and than come back and be like
Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

Scukels said:

And I never said I was going to smoke DMT at disneyland... please at least read what i actually posted before flipping your shit. I was gonna do it this saturday, i've been planning it longer than the mushroom trip, but the DMT can wait for another time.

and for the eighteenth fucking time, i'm not taking 7g of shrooms. im splitting it with my friend 3.5/3.5

I still think you are underestimating the power of a good eight of mushrooms, but hopefully you will have a good time.  An eighth is much more than most people on here give it credit for, but i guess thats cause everyone here takes 10 strips and goes to school and can handle their drugs, I am just some dumb old timer.  i think a lot of kids on here are just claimers to be honest and exaggerate most of their doses OR dose with tolerances from doing the drug to much and think they are some crazy psychonaught when they are in fact not

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (05/28/09 07:05 PM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#10415235 - 05/28/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

^^^^^^^
what he said

So who else is irritated when people use slang terms like "goomies" and "boomers" to refer to mushrooms? I don't know why, but it just kinda bugs me...

--------------------

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (05/28/09 07:08 PM)

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10416323 - 05/28/09 09:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LedHead said:
lol wait till you go into dmt experience with your mindset now, your going to die and than have no idea whats going on and than come back and be like
Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

Scukels said:

I still think you are underestimating the power of a good eight of mushrooms, but hopefully you will have a good time.  An eighth is much more than most people on here give it credit for, but i guess thats cause everyone here takes 10 strips and goes to school and can handle their drugs, I am just some dumb old timer.  i think a lot of kids on here are just claimers to be honest and exaggerate most of their doses OR dose with tolerances from doing the drug to much and think they are some crazy psychonaught when they are in fact not

ya seriously people underestimate the power of shrooms all the time. 3.5 is no joking matter. Just because it's not considered a heroic dose doesen't mean it can be pulled off in public. I'm not saying it can't be done but why would you want to put yourself in a situation where you are contemplating the whole purpose of existence only to have your train of thought interupted by some dipshit telling you to get up off the floor because the line is moving.

Offlinestonedexile
Stranger

#10416390 - 05/28/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'm not saying it can't be done but why would you want to put yourself in a situation where you are contemplating the whole purpose of existence only to have your train of thought interupted by some dipshit telling you to get up off the floor because the line is moving.

lol the first time i ate an eighth of shrooms i NEVER left the floor the whole trip. i just couldnt get up or was too busy tripping my balls off.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: stonedexile]
    #10416463 - 05/28/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10416755 - 05/28/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
^^^^^^^
what he said

So who else is irritated when people use slang terms like "goomies" and "boomers" to refer to mushrooms? I don't know why, but it just kinda bugs me...

I get why it bugs you, to you it sounds like it's not showing respect for the experience... to me it's like having a nickname for your grandparent or something like "Nana" or "Papa" or whatever. If anything it shows maybe a little more respect for it than "Grandmother" or "Grandfather". idk just my two cents

But "boomers" does bug me, just because it sounds stupid

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10416773 - 05/28/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

so you go with 'goomies'

:dudewtf:

--------------------

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10416796 - 05/28/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Wow what a thread. First of all, silosighbin, you wonder why people are talking to you condescendingly... go back and read through your own posts. Your attitude toward this is ridiculously foolish and if you did end up taking 7 grams you would have gotten your ass completely handed to you. What baffles me the most is you didn't even seem to consider any negative repercussions of doing that.

You lost all credibility thanks to your attitude and the fact that you actually thought you could get away with 7 FUCKING GRAMS in Disneyland.

What you should do is take 2 grams or under at Disneyland then wait a while, then take the 5 grams and use part of that trip to assess your psychoactive drug usage & attitude towards it from another perspective. You should also thank the members who talked you out of taking 7 grams in the park.

Actually, I really don't even feel right recommending a 5 gram trip to someone. It's something they should determine for themselves with a lot of research and preparation. You obviously don't understand the suffering that is almost always involved with high mushroom dosage.

+shrooms to niteowl and cognitive shift.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Nihlus]
    #10416824 - 05/28/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:bow:

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10420428 - 05/29/09 03:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

nicechrisman said:
^^^^^^^
what he said

But "boomers" does bug me, just because it sounds stupid

Quote:

niteowl said:
so you go with 'goomies'

:dudewtf:

LoL :rofl:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10420486 - 05/29/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What ever happened to magic mushrooms, shrooms or mushies?

Boomers, Goomies?  Are people trying to sell it as candy?

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10420524 - 05/29/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
What ever happened to magic mushrooms, shrooms or mushies?

Boomers, Goomies?  Are people trying to sell it as candy?

People still call it shrooms, mushies, etc... theres just more words for em, i dont get why its such a huge deal. You guys consider yourselves all "enlightened" and whatnot but youre whining over semantics

--------------------

i am caustic

Edited by silosighbin (05/29/09 03:30 PM)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10420532 - 05/29/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't consider myself enlightened.  Those names are just ridiculous!  Are you seriously gonna sit here and defend GOOMIES!?!?!?  Jesus christ.:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10420550 - 05/29/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LoL,

Enlightened people dun call 'em goomies.

Its true.

Check it out on Wikipedia.

:crazy2:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10420551 - 05/29/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
I don't consider myself enlightened.  Those names are just ridiculous!  Are you seriously gonna sit here and defend GOOMIES!?!?!?  Jesus christ.:lol:

dude i know it's rediculous, that's why people use it... its just a funny word

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinestonedexile
Stranger

#10420573 - 05/29/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what about zoomers? :grin:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: stonedexile]
    #10420604 - 05/29/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Since were on the subject of dumb shroom names.....

I dont like "gold caps" or "blue caps"...... and yet simply "caps" i dont mind. Wierd. :shrug:

Offlinemtw397
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand *DELETED* [Re: silosighbin]
    #10447683 - 06/03/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by mtw397

--------------------

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10447713 - 06/03/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

seriously, this thread sucks without a trip report.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10448254 - 06/03/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Grad nite is tomorrow night (thursday) and i'm picking up the shrooms later today

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinemtw397
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand *DELETED* [Re: silosighbin]
    #10448623 - 06/03/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by mtw397

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10449016 - 06/03/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dude

the guy i got it from was like "Dude i thought you meant bud."
and i was like "Fuck man I specifically said shrooms every time i called."
and then he said "Well sorry man I feel like a dumbass... here's 7.4g of trainwreck."

so it's going to be a little while longer on the shrooms. but I have a good amount of bud now :smile:

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#10449822 - 06/03/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

7.4 g of trainwreck aught to get the job done too! LOL.

--------------------

John C. Lily

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10449870 - 06/03/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well you know what to do now. FIRECRACKERS! :crazy2:

Not too much though or else you won't feel like moving. :lol:

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10450051 - 06/03/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i call BULLSHIT on this. :shrug:
I say that your realized everyone was right and now you are too scared to take the mushrooms at Disneyland.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10450052 - 06/03/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
dude

the guy i got it from was like "Dude i thought you meant bud."
and i was like "Fuck man I specifically said shrooms every time i called."

You prob specifcally asked for "Goomies" and he thought it was "cool kid" talk for weed and went with it.

LoL, just kiddin' :tongue:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10450180 - 06/03/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
i call BULLSHIT on this. :shrug:
I say that your realized everyone was right and now you are too scared to take the mushrooms at Disneyland.

i figured a quad of bud for $50 is better than a quad of shrooms

call bullshit on THIS man

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10450192 - 06/03/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

nice herb. i could pull out a quarter and take a picture also...

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10450203 - 06/03/09 08:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
nice herb. i could pull out a quarter and take a picture also...

the guy didnt believe me... im not trying to show off my bud or something

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10450212 - 06/03/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:

You prob specifcally asked for "Goomies" and he thought it was "cool kid" talk for weed and went with it.

LoL, just kiddin' :tongue:

haha lol

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

#10450219 - 06/03/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i am saying i think you made this up and just got a quarter of herbs cause you were too afraid to go through with what you posted originally.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#10450469 - 06/03/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:
Well you know what to do now. FIRECRACKERS! :crazy2:

Not too much though or else you won't feel like moving. :lol:

That's what I'm talking about!

Only take too much, and drink energy drinks. Do stupid stuff faster!

--------------------

John C. Lily

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10450622 - 06/03/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Only take too much,

BEST. ADVICE. EVER.

Lovin' those quotes!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10450816 - 06/03/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
i am saying i think you made this up and just got a quarter of herbs cause you were too afraid to go through with what you posted originally.

:shrug: oh... well nope

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinediminutiveshroom
Ecologist
Male User Gallery

#10456469 - 06/04/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You would think with this much preparation, you'd specifically ask for mushrooms instead of bud. How was there such a lack of communication in getting the shrooms? Especially on the night you wished to spend having a great time with your friends that you're graduating with? You already planned to split 7 grams between two people. You already got 2 trip sitters. And you've been talking about this trip on the shroomery for some time now. And only the day before you pick up, your dealer realizes all this? Or better YOU didnt realize what the dealer had the day before?

listen, i'm not angry at you. Just disappointed, i've been following this thread awhile now and expected more from you.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: diminutiveshroom]
    #10456532 - 06/04/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--- I agree with diminutiveshroom: you should of specified directly to the dealer you wanted mushrooms.

Looks like using the slang "Goomies" got you into trouble not only at the Shroomery, but in the real world too!

They're called mushrooms: "Goomies" sounds like the little balls of semen that form after you masturbate in the shower. It just doesn't fit "mushrooms".

More importantly, now since you've told us all that you got weed by mistake when you wanted 'shrooms just days before the big Grad Night, it makes me feel as if this whole thread was a complete waste of time.

Now its just hypothetical instead of actual, and what's the fun in that?

- Please, for the sake of the Shroomery community, don't use the word "Goomies" for "magic mushrooms". Use "mushrooms", "shrooms", "Cubes", or my favorite  "magicals" instead, like a normal person would. It will prevent any confusions with your local dealers.

Keepin' It Simple,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#10457372 - 06/04/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Just to add to the list of banned terms in reference to mushrooms:

The first time I ever bought mushrooms I had to meet this shady dude in a movie theater parking lot and he came up to me and said, "Yo you lookin' for some hallo?" I guess in reference to hallucinogen? It threw me off and I think it should be banned with 'Groomies'.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: diminutiveshroom]
    #10457558 - 06/04/09 11:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

diminutiveshroom said:

listen, i'm not angry at you. Just disappointed, i've been following this thread awhile now and expected more from you.

exactly

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10460518 - 06/05/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:

:ilold:

So true

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Moonraker]
    #10460998 - 06/06/09 01:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Moonraker, did the dealer pronounce it "Hay-Low", as in like " Halo ", the XBOX 360 video game?

Because back when I was a young lad, I used to smoke weed and play, guess what...."Halo" for the original XBOX. That was really the only video game we played stoned, cause it was multiplayer, awesome weapons, and just plain crazy physics and graphics (at the time). And since he was selling shrooms, its the same LogiC: its more exciting and fun on Shrooms (which I have tried, and  believe me, you get sucked into the game and suddenly it becomes too real).

Maybe he thought since "Halo" is so intertwined with weed-smoking and therefore connected to shrooms as well (aka its funner stoned/flying on Cubes, as "The Enhancement Smoker" would say from Half-Baked), that now its got its own name?

I know, pretty far stretch of the term, but it could happen.

"Halo", More than just a Video Game.
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

#10463613 - 06/06/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

^ higher than me

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10463936 - 06/06/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------

OfflineScukels
Stranger

#10472532 - 06/08/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Hey Moonraker, did the dealer pronounce it "Hay-Low", as in like " Halo ", the XBOX 360 video game?

Because back when I was a young lad, I used to smoke weed and play, guess what...."Halo" for the original XBOX. That was really the only video game we played stoned, cause it was multiplayer, awesome weapons, and just plain crazy physics and graphics (at the time). And since he was selling shrooms, its the same LogiC: its more exciting and fun on Shrooms (which I have tried, and  believe me, you get sucked into the game and suddenly it becomes too real).

Maybe he thought since "Halo" is so intertwined with weed-smoking and therefore connected to shrooms as well (aka its funner stoned/flying on Cubes, as "The Enhancement Smoker" would say from Half-Baked), that now its got its own name?

I know, pretty far stretch of the term, but it could happen.

"Halo", More than just a Video Game.
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

A little unlogical, Logical. :P

Shame we don't get to hear about some kid losing his mind on Space Mountain.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
11,780 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 41 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.106 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 14 queries.