Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Goomies at Disnelyand
    #10393951 - 05/25/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I want to do shrooms at Disneyland. Also I have been wanting to do a hero dose for quite some time now. I am getting a 1/4 oz of mushrooms and in the past I have handled myself really well on psychedelics, especially acid which I have done twice at school and nobody knew until I told them. Though I've done shrooms before I don't know if I will be able to still go and enjoy myself at Disneyland (going for grad nite) and still function like I can on acid. Any suggestions? Should I just do an eigth and leave the other eighth to split between my two other friends who have less experience with psychedelics or go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

--------------------

i am caustic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
BaΚΏal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: silosighbin]
    #10394004 - 05/25/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

do a quarter :grin:

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Coaster]
    #10394011 - 05/25/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Will do! But i don't think i will be able to handle the teacups haha

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
    #10394021 - 05/25/09 12:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Shit.. that would be crazy

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

OfflineShrink
The Curious
 User Gallery

Loc: bay area
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #10394131 - 05/25/09 01:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

too many people around for me on cubes, I would pick another drug or use something gentle and social like psilocybe galindoi atl#7

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#10395072 - 05/25/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I can handle myself much better in public on LSD than I can on shrooms. I could eat 10 hits and probably be ok in public, but an eighth of shrooms and I'm done. Have you done shrooms very many times? If not, this could end up being one of those newspaper headlines that support the views of the anti drug propaganda.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#10395581 - 05/25/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
I want to do shrooms at Disneyland. Also I have been wanting to do a hero dose for quite some time now. I am getting a 1/4 oz of mushrooms and in the past I have handled myself really well on psychedelics, especially acid which I have done twice at school and nobody knew until I told them. Though I've done shrooms before I don't know if I will be able to still go and enjoy myself at Disneyland (going for grad nite) and still function like I can on acid. Any suggestions? Should I just do an eigth and leave the other eighth to split between my two other friends who have less experience with psychedelics or go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

How potent are your shrooms?  Are these your typical dried indoor cubes?  I will share my thoughts on this.

The only time I ever ate a 1/4 of mushrooms was in total darkness with calm ambient music (perfect shrooming escape conditions IME) and I was barely able to survive the come up without freaking out, not to mention the whole "out-of-body" and rebirth part following.  Experiences like this demand your full attention, so personally it's really hard for me to imagine getting myself through a trip like that while being surrounded by overwhelming and loud external stimuli.  How deep have you taken these mushrooms before?

I'd be interested to hear if there are some folks here who have taken similarly large doses at carnivals, etc, and who have had a good time.  Perhaps they have other advice for you, I think it's a terrible idea though.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10395623 - 05/25/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

What is the largest dose of shrooms you have taken?

Unless you have experience with high doses of shrooms, I would advise against taking a large dose and going to Disneyland.

That could really be a shitty experience.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: niteowl]
    #10395726 - 05/25/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think its so funny how much the topic of tripping at Disney world comes up haha if  I ever go back I'm def gonna be lookin out for some cid, seems almost common for people to dose there.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: briant230]
    #10395939 - 05/25/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well I would do acid but its all dried up around here :frown:

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #10395949 - 05/25/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Eat the 1/4. I would love to read about a good old psychedelic Disneyland freak out.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineNoBrainNoPain
Enthusiast noob

Loc: here
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Legalize]
    #10396489 - 05/25/09 03:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah... sure... wonder why shrooms/psychedelics have so bad reputation?

--------------------
I would love a woodlover's print… PM If you have one and want to trade

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10396741 - 05/25/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
go balls-out and do a quarter of goomies at disneyland?

:facepalm:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10397174 - 05/25/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That's funny, because on my Grad Night I went to Disneyland 4 years ago from today and was planning to eat shrooms in one of the trippest places on Earth, but I failed...

Part 1: My Story

This is what I did: Before I left for California, I had bought some mushroom chocolates from my local dealer. I noticed they looked a lot like some taffy candy I saw in Kona (its a small city on the Big Island, where I used to live).

So I went to the candy store in Kona and bought a whole bag of taffy of different colors. The best part is that they were wrapped in the same wax paper as the mushroom chocolates: the perfect disguise.

So, before I got on the plane, I put my brown shroomy chocolates into the bag of colorful taffy candies and packed into my checked baggage.

Once I got to Orange County, I checked my taffy candy to see if the chocolates had been taken by the airport security: both chocolates were still there.

So, its the last day of our vacation, and its Grad Night. I was hanging out with this hot Polynesian babe I met at my workplace as well as her hot Hawaiian friend. I told them both I was going to sneak some shrooms into Grad Night at Disneyland. The friend of the girl I was "going out" with said "I've never tried shrooms before" and nethier has my Temporary girlfriend.

This made me excited, because I've always wanted to do psychedelics with hot girls who have never done them before (a little sexual fantasy of mine). So we are all at the gate, and I have brought the whole bag of taffy with the 2 psy-chocolates at the bottom of the bag. I saw that there was 2 security officers checking EVERYONE'S bags and stuff they were bringing to the park, throwing away peoples food and drinks left and right. This got me scared. I was thinking: there's no way I can bring this bag in now, they will just throw it away because its food AND it looks kinda suspecious with the multi-colored candy that looks like drugs. So, its my turn and I descided to take the chance with the taffy bag.

They looked at my stuff: I had a 35mm camera, extra film, wallet, cellphone, and of course, the taffy bag. They looked at my taffy bag and said "You can't bring that in here Sir. No food allowed.". I didn't want to get caught, so I complied. That was the worst feeling: watching that bag being thrown away right in front of the most Magical Place on Earth: Disneyland. I walked thru the checkpoint disappointed in my idea, and looked back to see the officers digging the trash, looking for something. They were lookin' for my bag! I left in a hurry and never looked back.

>>> Moral of the Story? Don't try to sneak in any psychedelics disguised as food!!! It will not work.

END OF SHORT STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2: My Advice

However, after that experience, I have thought-up a near fool-proof plan to sneak in just about anything. Since I failed and learned from my experience, I want to share with you what I have learned and how to a *proper* Disneyland experience, the way Walt intended!

Here's what you do:
One thing Disneyland will ALWAYS allow into their park is Cameras, digital or film. So, the most LogicaL thing to do is sneak your stuff inside a camera.

Step 1: Process your shrooms into a more compact & less obvious form. You can either just powder them and put them into small plastic baggies or I suggest doing shroom Chocolates because they are (1) easy to make, (2) taste great, (3) pretty innocent-lookin'. Basically, you just grind up cracker-dried shrooms to a powder and pour them over melted chocolate, and put in the freezer to harden. Search "Mushroom Chocolates' in the search bar for more info...

Step 2: Buy the cheapest generic 35mm film that you can find and take out the film. Film roll containers are light-tight, which makes them perfect for storing "illegaL" things. So, get a bottle opener and *carefully* pry off the aluminum top off one of the sides (side doesn't matter). Take out the now useless film roll and spool. Because of the limited size of the now empty film container, I recommended bring LSD on blotters instead of mushrooms, because its so potent by weight, you could pack A LOT of strong hits into one container. Stuff as many chocolates as you can into the container. If you take the shroom route, you won't have enough room for a whole 1/8 in one camera, so I suggest asking some friends to do this same technique and split the load among you. BUT, the good thing is that you can take 2-5 extra rolls of film with you to Disneyland and bring them in *safetly* and say its extra film for your camera (because that what it is!), which increases your possible payload.

Here's some examples of cheap-looking 35mm film.

Step 3: Shake your "loaded" film containers to check for loose rattling. This part is important for disguise. If the Disney officers shake your film/camera and hear something rattling, you could be in trouble. Its a dead give-away and I've been caught before because of loose shaking. So, if there is something rattling, fill it with some Polyfill from your PF-Tek grows. That should pad it down.

Step 4: Buy a cheap 35mm film camera that uses AA batteries . This are the best kind because they have the most empty space inside them (like the place where you put your film roll) for storing things, much better than a digital camera in terms of available space. The cool thing is that you can battery compartment for storing more goods, so find a camera that uses AA batt. (instead of a AA batt. camera)

Step 5: Carefully place your film container into the cheap film camera. The importance of the film container is apparent. Most cheap film camera have a clear window on them so you can see if what type of film is currently inside the camera. This is important for disguise because if a Disneyland security officer inspects the camera and sees that little window, he won't see mushroom chocolates or Acid blotters, just the printed film info on the film roll. Of course, you could just cover it with black tape, but that defeats the point of using the film roll. Storing your goodz in a film container inside a camera makes it more disguised and less suspicious than modifying your camera. And don't forget to store some in the battery compartment, you should be able to get some more goodz in there (especially if your packing blotters!)
    Make sure you shake the camera too, to make sure the there's no give-away "rattling" sound. If there is, add some Polyfill to stop it.

Step 6: Bring your new 35mm film camera and extra "film" (in their black containers) into Disneyland without complications. This is it! Its showtime. Act normal and pretend its a normal film camera. If I know you well, you should be fine.

Step 7: Hit the Next LeveL using your chosen psychedelic in the Most Magical Place on Earth: Disneyland! And if you have extra goods left over, you can sell it at ridiculous supply-and-demand blackmarket prices! Since supplies inside the park should be *very* low (security is pretty strict on the matter) and demand is HIGH (its a party at Disneyland, after all), you will get some customers, for sure. Just make sure you don't get caught selling inside the park, unless you like tripping in jail (not my thing).

Have fun and be safe!

>>> And don't forget to ride the Alice in Wonderland ride and see the Tiki Hut, two of the trippest places in the park. Do it for me, hell, do it for the Shroomery!

Someday will have that magical
Level 5 trip on Acid at Disneyland,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

One more things, what are Goomies silosighbin

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/25/09 05:00 PM)

OfflineElixier
Awesome

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10397247 - 05/25/09 05:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just eat them right before you walk into the gate... problem solved.  Not that I would want to do something like this at a crowded amusement park.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Elixier]
    #10397309 - 05/25/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

But you will waste your come-up waiting in line and then get all paranoid at the gate when the officers check your stuff. Not a good way to start a 1/8 ounce mega-trip. Also, you wouldn't be able to sell to all those other kids inside the park and they won't have the chance to experience Disneyland the way it was inteaded: on Psychedelics!

Its not just about the profit from it, but for a group psychedelic experience with many other psychonauts. How cool would that be if EVERYONE inside Disneyland on Grad night was on some kind of psychedelic. That would be a trip, no?

Supporter of Group Therapy,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: Elixier]
    #10397502 - 05/25/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Elixier said:
Just eat them right before you walk into the gate... problem solved.  Not that I would want to do something like this at a crowded amusement park.

That's what I'm gonna go. I'm probly just gonna go run to the bathroom right before we get in line. The lines shouldn't take that long because they already have everyone's name on a sheet and check us off before we get on the bus to go there. I can't imagine they would check our entire senior class plus the senior classes of two other schools when we couldn't have got on the bus without being on the list. Besides we didn't even get tickets so it's not like we're all gonna have to get checked for them.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineDemonoftheDrop
munchin' mushrooms
Male

Loc: Lysergia Flag
    #10397538 - 05/25/09 05:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have always wanted to do mushrooms at disneyland..one day im gonna have me some mush and good e and go to the mickey mouse house and such ahahah..but my say is do it man i would love to read about it ! go for the quater

--------------------
:bongload:

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Goomies at Disnelyand [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10397569 - 05/25/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

^ Nice signature (and post)

Hey does anyone have a good pic of a dried quarter of cubes for reference?

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10397576 - 05/25/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would rather take them on my own time, instead of having to rush it and ingest the whole 1/8 ounce in a couple minutes before entering the park.

I do admit, it is a lot simpler and cheaper than my "film roll" idea, but its at the cost of having to eat it inside a bathroom, not being able to dose at a time your ready to dose and having to eat at a faster rate than most people would want to eat a whole 1/8 ounces of magicals (which is a lot to eat).

But hey, its your vacation and you dose when, where, and however you wish. Take my idea or leave it: I was just giving my advice for something I've always wanted to do right, on my own terms.

Enjoy your *Trip* to Disneyland!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/25/09 06:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
11,784 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.