Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline34120060
Eocene Epoch
Male

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: MotherNaturesSon]
    #10395189 - 05/25/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah do reaserch see what your getting yourself into before you just take em without knowing anything

--------------------
"Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy"

- Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHyperion00
sniper
 User Gallery

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: banquet]
    #12691763 - 06/05/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Because of people like YOU that is why they are illegal. When you take psychedelics you can't control them you have to go with the flow. And i learned that from 2 bad trips where i ended up 30min away from my Apt, In shorts without a shirt no shoes or socks. When i gained consciousness i asked myself how i ended up in a field next to a bridge and highway and then remembered i took a drug and ran back home where my friends said i was gone for 1.30hrs.
  2nd time i called my mom because i tripped alone and thought i was flying in space on my bed. Butttt you have to know what you are taking. I took Shrooms 15times now and only had 2bad trips because i was not informed about them. If they came with instructions people would do so much good for this world. You have to respect the Mushrooms because they can show you amazing Aspects of the world and give you OBE that you will never achieve in Meditation. Why do we do this? Because we UNDERSTAND why they're illegal you just have to be knowledgeable about a certain drug. Erowid is there for a reason. I took Shrooms on April 1st and i was convinced i took fake Shrooms because they didn't kick in after 1.30hrs. When they did kick in everything was looking all funky like i was looking at myself 360degrees the whole time and when i closed my eyes i could still see. They give you PROFOUND experiences don't let this bad trip from finding out the TRUTH>. Listen to Terrence Mckenna on how to take Psychedelics.

Offlinewillyjones
Stranger
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: Hyperion00]
    #12692721 - 06/05/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

get ready for the beating of your life my friend :laugh:
this thread is over 1 year old
next time check out the rules regarding reviving old threads (they hate that here)

OfflineCLIT
Stranger
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: wellage]
    #15719682 - 01/26/12 06:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

wasn't the person in a public setting? are you being sarcastic?

for a first time user, I think being in a private setting is best, like being in your own place, room, apartment, etc. I would not use it and then be in a public place. It's like being drunk in a class room, people will notice something is going on with you then in return you'll feel like you're being watched, thus feeling "paranoid", and with shrooms the effect is nothing like alcohol. My first dose of shroom was only about 0.5 grams, I didn't even swallow the fruit, the left over juices in my mouth got under my throat and got swallowed. I didn't hallucinate or saw any colors but I felt the power and I felt groggy. It would be awkward walking around in a public place feeling like this, good thing I was in my apartment.

Quote:

wellage said:
sounds like next time you should dose higher and be somewhere more public

OfflineGomby007
Student
Male
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: CLIT]
    #15719957 - 01/26/12 08:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You took them irresponsibly, in a bad setting, which is why you had this terrible trip. Set and setting are extremely important when experiencing psychedelics, and their role are never to be underestimated. Also, the psilocybin experience is something that is learnt over time. You learn how to get the most out of it, you learn how to be equanimous about what you are going through.

Bad trips happen when you don't respect the fungi, and that is exactly what you did. I'm not judging you, I'm only telling you why it happened. To take the shroom in a public setting is probably the worst thing you can do, especially your first time. If you ever take it again, I strongly recommend you read through the book "Mushroom Wisdom", which gives detailed explanations on how to benefit most from your experience. I wish someone had recommended that book to me in my beginnings, I would have avoided a few trips in Hell... :smile:

OfflineMisto
Scoop
Male

Loc: CO
Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: Gomby007]
    #15719967 - 01/26/12 08:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

2 year old thread..

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: shrooms are bad - my exp [Re: banquet]
    #15720451 - 01/26/12 08:53 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
old thread that served it's purpose long ago.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale