Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXynTheRipper
open your mind
Male
Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!!
    #10379189 - 05/21/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My friend is having severe swelling. He is not with me but we're on the phone. He says his whole body is swelling and he feels himself getting bigger. He says this happened on shrooms once and now he's on LSD. He thinks he is allergic to tryptamines. Normally I would just say he's hallucinating and call him a dumbass but this guy has a 184 IQ and is the smartest person I know. He never acts stupid on drugs so I believe him. He says it looks like fluid build up beneath the skin or something. Does anyone know what's going on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: XynTheRipper] * 1
    #10379192 - 05/21/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hes tripping really hard

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Jorkest]
    #10379215 - 05/21/09 10:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He's fine. Unless he belongs in the medical journals, he'll be alright.

--------------------

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Jorkest]
    #10379216 - 05/21/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

#10379217 - 05/21/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Insure him that no one has ever died from tryptamines and that he should relax, change scenery or take benzos to kill the trip.

The worst thing that could happen is that he freaks himself out so much that he develops post traumatic stress. (don't tell him that last part just persuade him to calm down.)

Offlinedanny420
Stranger
    #10379228 - 05/21/09 10:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He's probably tripping really hard, it doesnt really matter how smart you are everyone can have frightening trips. If thats not the case maybe go make sure hes not dieing or something,is my only suggestion.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: XynTheRipper]
    #10379247 - 05/21/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

try to just get conversation going to take his mind off his body. Change conversation to something he's excited or feels strongly about. Get him to change his music, dim the lights, and just go with it. I'm guessing he's probably just tripping real hard. Probably psyching himself out. IQ doesn't really mean shit in this context.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: danny420]
    #10379258 - 05/21/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

IQ has nothing to do with seeing 'past' visual hallucinations...

He should have called you before he ate the acid, to have you trip sit and tell him that he is still normal sized.

OR: bring him to the hospital knowing full well that nothing is wrong with him and bring yet another story to the media about how bad psychedelics are. Its ultimately up to you.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: XynTheRipper]
    #10379284 - 05/21/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think being allergic to psilocin/psilocybin is physically impossible. It's so closely related to endogenous neurotransmitters that I can't imagine an antibody that tolerates human biochemistry but doesn't tolerate psilocin/psilocybin.

Of course it's entirely possible to be allergic to other chemicals in psilocybin mushrooms, don't get me wrong. But the probability of having an allergy to a compound in psilocybin mushrooms and to be allergic to LSD is so low as to be virtually impossible.

My money is that he's just tripping. If he's really concerned, I guess he could treat himself to the nightmare that is going to the ER on LSD.

OfflineSpanoonapS
Atlantian
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10379570 - 05/22/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

tell him Alice got bigger too... he will be fine

--------------------

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: SpanoonapS]
    #10379634 - 05/22/09 12:46 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

XynTheRipper, do tell us what comes of this horrible situation though, won't you?

The more I think about it: you could just tell him to make numerous small incisions on the fluid filled sacks with a steak knife to drain the pus out. Just a thought though, I'm no doctor.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Moonraker]
    #10379646 - 05/22/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinephaseflux
Stranger than most

#10379824 - 05/22/09 01:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XynTheRipper said:
but this guy has a 184 IQ and is the smartest person I know. He never acts stupid on drugs so I believe him.

Sometimes intelligent people tend to over-think things. For example, someone who is very knowledgeable about various diseases and illnesses could easily become a hypochondriac. I'm thinking he is just tripping hard. You could have him send you a picture if he is super worried, and you can reassure him that he is fine. Or maybe you could just pay him a visit?

OfflineEleanorRigby
cant remember old username

Loc: Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: phaseflux]
    #10379939 - 05/22/09 02:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

IQ doesnt mean shit in any context, he can't be that 'intelligent' if he doesnt even realise its just the psychedelic effects comming on. but so what? what does it matter, were all human. but maybe it matters alot to someone who kids thereself into thinking that they are clever, just because they are good at clicky number and color games. we all have games were good at..

he should have been advised not to look in the mirror.

otherwise advise anti-histamines

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger
    #10379951 - 05/22/09 02:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Unless he took 10+ mg of LSD, he shouldn't die. He's almost certainly just tripping.
Also, no IQ test goes to 184. Either he knew you'd fall for it, or he made it up and really believes it (surprisingly common).

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#10379977 - 05/22/09 03:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have experienced swelling of my extremities before on mushrooms and LSD. I have also heard of several people here on the shroomery running into this issue with mushrooms. I remember one shroomerite said he would have to take any rings off his fingers before tripping because of this.....

So there is a chance that he is experiencing swelling...But at the same time he is tripping and the swelling probably appears exaggerated.

--------------------

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malfoy]
    #10380003 - 05/22/09 03:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Bright: 115-129, or one in six (84th percentile)
Moderately Gifted: 130-144, or 1 in 50 (97.9th percentile)
Highly gifted: 145-159, or 1 in 1000 (99.9th percentile)   
Exceptionally gifted: 160-174, or 1 in 30,000 (99.997th percentile)
Profoundly gifted: 175+, or 1 in 3 million (99.99997th percentile)

Malfoy is right. So either he is a stephan hawking prodigy, Or I call BS.

ON TOPIC, Although an allergy to LSD is possible, It is so highly unlikely, its stupid.
He is more likely to win the lottery 2 times in 5 minutes and then an hour later get hit by a comet the size of a car, and survive.
Not being ignorant, Just saying :laugh:

--------------------
"Good karma may not buy you a meal, but it will cause someone to share a meal with you if you're hungry" -Wiccan_Seeker

Edited by Platypus (05/22/09 03:20 AM)

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Platypus]
    #10380014 - 05/22/09 03:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

this guy is just tripping nut sack

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Moonraker]
    #10380044 - 05/22/09 03:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Moonraker said:
The more I think about it: you could just tell him to make numerous small incisions on the fluid filled sacks with a steak knife to drain the pus out. Just a thought though, I'm no doctor.

:lol:

That's an awful idea.

--------------------

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: wildchild68]
    #10380171 - 05/22/09 04:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

Moonraker said:

That's an awful idea.

i so fucking second that! i hope Moonraker was joking.... lol!!

--------------------

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Lucas89]
    #10380213 - 05/22/09 04:49 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha classic idea moonraker.  :rofl2:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malfoy]
    #10380597 - 05/22/09 07:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Unless he took 10+ mg of LSD, he shouldn't die.

Where'd you get that number? Multiple gram quantities have been consumed without fatality (though the person is quite altered for life)

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10380889 - 05/22/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The allergic reaction your friend is having is called tripping.;)

Edited by TTT (05/22/09 08:41 AM)

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
    #10381267 - 05/22/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

Where'd you get that number? Multiple gram quantities have been consumed without fatality (though the person is quite altered for life)

Source?

And trip reports pl0x :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Edited by crkhd (05/22/09 10:02 AM)

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: crkhd]
    #10381272 - 05/22/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds like he's a major dumbass pretending to be smart and the drugs are just exposing that.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Edited by crkhd (05/22/09 10:03 AM)

OfflineKandinsky
Stranger
Female

Loc: San Francisco
    #10381558 - 05/22/09 11:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My skin always seems weird and swollen and puffy when I trip. I don't think it's a big deal.

OfflineMrHankyTheXmsPoo
Tripper
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Kandinsky]
    #10381605 - 05/22/09 11:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Unless he took 10  mg of LSD, he shouldn't die. He's almost certainly just tripping.
Also, no IQ test goes to 184. Either he knew you'd fall for it, or he made it up and really believes it (surprisingly common).

Quote:

Platypus said:
Bright: 115-129, or one in six (84th percentile)
Moderately Gifted: 130-144, or 1 in 50 (97.9th percentile)
Highly gifted: 145-159, or 1 in 1000 (99.9th percentile)   
Exceptionally gifted: 160-174, or 1 in 30,000 (99.997th percentile)
Profoundly gifted: 175 , or 1 in 3 million (99.99997th percentile)

Malfoy is right. So either he is a stephan hawking prodigy, Or I call BS.

ON TOPIC, Although an allergy to LSD is possible, It is so highly unlikely, its stupid.
He is more likely to win the lottery 2 times in 5 minutes and then an hour later get hit by a comet the size of a car, and survive.
Not being ignorant, Just saying :laugh:

hahahahahahah
so this dude basically has one of the highest IQs of anybody alive...

:shitfan:

anyways i hope this guy responds to this thread, Im curious to see how this turned out... he probably swelled up and exploded and they are now cleaning his brains off the ceiling :rolleyes:

--------------------
If a firefighters business can go up in smoke, and a plumbers business can go down the drain, can a hooker get layed off?

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: MrHankyTheXmsPoo]
    #10381664 - 05/22/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i can't believe people haven't called out bullshit that LSD isn't a tryp

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: suburbanned]
    #10381678 - 05/22/09 12:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

suburbantoker said:

It's kinda sorta a tryp. It's usually lumped in with tryps for practical purposes. But yeah, it isn't technically a tryptamine.

--------------------

Offlinejcyril23
Consciousness Cultivator

Loc: Colliefornia
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Lucas89]
    #10382075 - 05/22/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

camlm down everything will b ok

--------------------
Join The TruthDeoxy.org
Erowid.orgis a member-supported organization providing access to reliable, non bias, non-judgmental information about psychoactive plants, chemicals, and related issues

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: jcyril23]
    #10382295 - 05/22/09 02:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lucas89 said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

Moonraker said:

That's an awful idea.

Haha yeah I was just kidding, that's why I put that disclaimer on there, "I'm no doctor." But seriously if I was tripping I wouldn't even hesitate, I would grab the closest sharp object and just start stabbing away.

--------------------

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
    #10382726 - 05/22/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

OMG this is sooo funny, that fucker must be tripping sooo eefin hard. LMAO , absolutely made ,my day hearing this lololol

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

#10382791 - 05/22/09 03:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

damn i wish i was tripping as hard as this kid.
i miss acid.

--------------------

Offline2Cents
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10382822 - 05/22/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

its people that fucking loose there shit like this that gives the stupid squares/government/teachers leverage against lsd

--------------------

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: 2Cents]
    #10383063 - 05/22/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I dare the OP to reply to this thread.  I DARE YOU.

InvisibleBEEP
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10383098 - 05/22/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

suburbantoker said:

It's kinda sorta a tryp. It's usually lumped in with tryps for practical purposes. But yeah, it isn't technically a tryptamine.

i always thought it was classified as both tryp and phen?

Offline2Cents
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Innoculus]
    #10383176 - 05/22/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:
I dare the OP to reply to this thread.  I DARE YOU.

oh no he realize now how stupid his friend is, or hahaha he actually rushed his lame friend to the ER.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: crkhd]
    #10383619 - 05/22/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JoelKl1 said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

suburbantoker said:

i always thought it was classified as both tryp and phen?

You're correct, it is both a complexly-substituted tryptamine and a complexly-substituted pehenthylamine

Quote:

crkhd said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

Source?

The case I'm thinking of is a permafried dude who was always around on the dead circuit in the late 80s, St. Simon I think he was called. He molested a kid (or something along those lines) and was given 3 grams as a penance.

More commonly, people have consumed tens or hundreds of milligrams, what's called a "thumbprint" (search the Pub for Chinacat's thread on this topic). Whiterasta (from the Nook, though he has occasionally posted here) has also had a thumbprint.

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger
    #10383743 - 05/22/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

Erowid and Wikipedia.

Sorry to be off-topic, but what is OP?

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #10383820 - 05/22/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Erowid may be riddled with misinformation, but I know they're not out-of-touch enough to believe 10 mg LSD is fatal.  I'm guessing you were extrapolating from the rat or mouse LD50? Thing is, people aren't rats or mice.

Edit: Saw on erowids dosage page that 12 mg is "lethal" according to the LD50. So apparently they are out of touch enough to make that claim, and they were the ones who used the ridiculous postulate that human=mouse

OP refers either to the Original Post in a thread, or the Original Poster who created the thread.

InvisibleBEEP
    #10383837 - 05/22/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

original poster.

wasn't there an elephant that died from 12,000ug) and then there was a human that ate 14,000ug and lived and then another human that injected intravenously 320,000 ug and died?

:rofl2:

why in the world would anyone need that much to TRIP BALLS!!?? 5 hits ok ur gone, 20, omg! 1400 WTF!!!

it's suicide not overdose. sorry i'm drunk.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#10383932 - 05/22/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Moonraker said:
Quote:

Lucas89 said:
Quote:

wildchild68 said:
Quote:

Moonraker said:

That's an awful idea.

Haha yeah I was just kidding, that's why I put that disclaimer on there, "I'm no doctor." But seriously if I was tripping I wouldn't even hesitate, I would grab the closest sharp object and just start stabbing away.

Wow man! remind me to never trip with you! LOL

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
    #10383942 - 05/22/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I find it disturbing that you people take his horror so lightly.

Assure him he will be alright. He's your friend.

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: UberDeepName]
    #10383963 - 05/22/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

UberDeepName said:

Meh. More people than not who use psychedelics were thoroughly convinced they were dead or dying at one point.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Innoculus]
    #10384013 - 05/22/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger
    #10385127 - 05/23/09 05:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Both mice and monkeys have a similar brain chemistry, therefore the LD50 is similar. No one said that mice = humans. No one even implied it. No one even implied that they were implying it.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10385376 - 05/23/09 07:59 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

UberDeepName said:

Meh. More people than not who use psychedelics were thoroughly convinced they were dead or dying at one point.

Agreed, thats why it is kinda funny..... most of us can relate in some way.

Tomorrow, his friend is going to be like :

" I cant believe i was tripping so hard I thought my body was swollen..... I was actually about to start cutting slits into myself before you came over and calmed me down! " :tongue:

I dont doubt that the OP assured and sat with his friend thru the trip,  or provided proper medical attention, Whichever the case may have been.

It isnt like this post was the poor guys lifeline. Run a search on people who ARE currently tripping balls and scared of something........90%+ responses to those threads are positive and re-assuring.....

Shroomerites are mostly just awesome! :mushroom2:

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
    #10385436 - 05/23/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ya, no steak knives, he probably isn't even swelling. I thought my throat closed up the 1st time I got a numby from coke while on acid....turned out I was fine...I bet he was just loosing his noodle and thought he was swelling up...

--------------------
aka NHMI

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#10385437 - 05/23/09 08:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My IQ is 160 something, but I have totally FREAKED on too much hash, not to mention I pissed myself with joy on shroomes, and melted to the floor into a quivvering puddle of ecstatic blissfull goo, and I was SURE I was a puddle, SURE of it, and so was my friend, even he thought I was a puddle. (He was tripping too, then again, hecould have been messing with me.)

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #10387531 - 05/23/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Both mice and monkeys have a similar brain chemistry, therefore the LD50 is similar.

InvisibleBEEP
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: The Centre]
    #10388208 - 05/23/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
My IQ is 160 something.

Quote:

The Centre said:
I pissed myself with joy on shroomes.

:grin:

Offlinemorethanafeeling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: BEEP]
    #10388237 - 05/23/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

every time I smoke a bowl I piss myself with excitement:crazy2:

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: The Centre]
    #10389346 - 05/24/09 02:46 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
My IQ is 160 something, but I have totally FREAKED on too much hash, not to mention I pissed myself with joy on shroomes, and melted to the floor into a quivvering puddle of ecstatic blissfull goo, and I was SURE I was a puddle, SURE of it, and so was my friend, even he thought I was a puddle. (He was tripping too, then again, hecould have been messing with me.)

160 is nothing.

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
    #10389349 - 05/24/09 02:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XynTheRipper said:
My friend is having severe swelling. He is not with me but we're on the phone. He says his whole body is swelling and he feels himself getting bigger. He says this happened on shrooms once and now he's on LSD. He thinks he is allergic to tryptamines. Normally I would just say he's hallucinating and call him a dumbass but this guy has a 184 IQ and is the smartest person I know. He never acts stupid on drugs so I believe him. He says it looks like fluid build up beneath the skin or something. Does anyone know what's going on?

LOL. LSD. LOL. LSD.

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

#10389443 - 05/24/09 03:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

160 is nothing.. Your joking right?
Albert Einstein's IQ was said to be around 160. Stephan Hawking also has an IQ of 160.

Im assuming you have an extremely high IQ then.

--------------------
"Good karma may not buy you a meal, but it will cause someone to share a meal with you if you're hungry" -Wiccan_Seeker

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#10389640 - 05/24/09 05:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

one side makes you larger
the other makes you small
- go ask alice, when she's ten feet tall

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10389653 - 05/24/09 05:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:
Both mice and monkeys have a similar brain chemistry, therefore the LD50 is similar.

This thread is full of hilarity. Classic shroomery. Please update us on the situation OP. Has your friend deflated yet?

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: DimensionX]
    #10389774 - 05/24/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

This thread is full of hilarity. Classic shroomery. Please update us on the situation OP. Has your friend deflated yet?

I knew this was gonna be an epic thread when i read the title.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Cubie]
    #10390047 - 05/24/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Would be nice if he would let us know how it all turned out.

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Shad0w]
    #10390050 - 05/24/09 08:58 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He better. GOD I HATE IT when people start threads and dont follow through.... coughharryballsackcough

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Cubie]
    #10392423 - 05/24/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He hasn't logged on since he posted the thread.  As far as I'm concerned, he is a big puss.  And I'm just fine with the fact that I'm an insensitive dick.

InvisibleBEEP
    #10392562 - 05/24/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

maybe his friend did have an alergic reaction to an impurity in the blotter and he's all traumatized and shit?

my IQ is 101 :dumblol:

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

#10393034 - 05/24/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe he was "his friend" and he took the knife suggestion seriously...

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Platypus]
    #10393168 - 05/24/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not joking. My IQ is 170. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself.

Neither of those two morons had an IQ of 160. Stephen Hawking even said that he doesn't know his IQ and that people who boast about theirs are losers.

Oh, and being a man with an IQ of 170 (probably more like 180-190), I think you should trust me when I say that mice and monkeys are identical to each other in every way other than size.

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #10393177 - 05/24/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EdgeChaos said:
Maybe he was "his friend" and he took the knife suggestion seriously...

Hahaha, as soon as you think you came up with something funny... somebody has to take you seriously and go kill themselves.
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

Quote:

Albert Hofmann said:
The LD50 for the mouse amounts to 50-60 mg/kg.
i.v. (that is, 50 to 60 thousandths of a gram of LSD per kilogram of animal weight upon
injection of an LSD solution into the veins). In the rat the LD50 drops to 16.5 mg/kg, and
in rabbits to 0.3 mg/kg. One elephant given 0.297 g of LSD died after a few minutes. The
weight of this animal was determined to be 5,000 kg, which corresponds to a lethal dose
of 0.06 mg/kg (0.06 thousandths of a gram per kilogram of body weight).
...Only a 300- to 600-fold overdose of LSD, compared to the lethal dose
in rabbits, or fully a 50,000- to 100,000fold overdose, in comparison to the toxicity in the
mouse, would have fatal results in human beings. These comparisons of relative toxicity
are, to be sure, only understandable as estimates of orders of magnitude, for the
determination of the therapeutic index (that is, the ratio between the effective and the
lethal dose) is only meaningful within a given species.
...The danger of LSD lies not in its
toxicity, but rather in the unpredictability of its psychic effects.
-LSD, My Problem Child

--------------------

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10393201 - 05/24/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:

Neither of those two morons had an IQ of 160. Stephen Hawking even said that he doesn't know his IQ and that people who boast about theirs are losers.

Oh, and being a man with an IQ of 170 (probably more like 180-190), I think you should trust me when I say that mice and monkeys are identical to each other in every way other than size.

:lol: I really hope your joking. If not, did you get your 170 from an online IQ test?

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: DimensionX]
    #10393282 - 05/24/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

:lol: I really hope your joking. If not, did you get your 170 from an online IQ test?

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #21925460 - 07/10/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have to bump this old thread to help people who search for info.

I used to have a major issue with swelling on LSD and it turned out to be a histamine reaction. Last time I took 110ug of LSD along with antihistamines. I took one tablet of "Piriton" which contains CHLORPHENAMINE MALEATE. I had no initial swelling until 2 hours into the trip, once I have gone over the peak. My hands started swelling suddenly so I took one more antihistamine and after a while the swelling stopped.

Taking antihistamines also helped with my breathing. Last time when I had major swelling I had some really worrying breathing issues too which lasted much longer that the trip.

I hope this helps anyone who has the same issue and doesn't know what to do.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

#21925498 - 07/10/15 05:33 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XynTheRipper said:

Your friend is a pussy :lol:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21925508 - 07/10/15 05:36 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Quote:

XynTheRipper said:

Your friend is a pussy :lol:

His friend was having an allergic reaction. There is no information in the OP post to back your thesis of this guy being a pussy.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21925521 - 07/10/15 05:40 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

There's no information in the OP for you to confirm that he was having an allergic reaction so shut the fuck up.

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21929661 - 07/11/15 04:41 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Watch the flames it's not allowed in this forum, be polite or ignore the post.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order