Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Cubie]
    #10392423 - 05/24/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He hasn't logged on since he posted the thread.  As far as I'm concerned, he is a big puss.  And I'm just fine with the fact that I'm an insensitive dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBEEP
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Innoculus]
    #10392562 - 05/24/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

maybe his friend did have an alergic reaction to an impurity in the blotter and he's all traumatized and shit?

my IQ is 101 :dumblol:

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: BEEP]
    #10393034 - 05/24/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe he was "his friend" and he took the knife suggestion seriously...

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Platypus]
    #10393168 - 05/24/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not joking. My IQ is 170. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself.

Neither of those two morons had an IQ of 160. Stephen Hawking even said that he doesn't know his IQ and that people who boast about theirs are losers.

Oh, and being a man with an IQ of 170 (probably more like 180-190), I think you should trust me when I say that mice and monkeys are identical to each other in every way other than size.

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #10393177 - 05/24/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EdgeChaos said:
Maybe he was "his friend" and he took the knife suggestion seriously...

Hahaha, as soon as you think you came up with something funny... somebody has to take you seriously and go kill themselves.
Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:
Both mice and monkeys have a similar brain chemistry, therefore the LD50 is similar.

:facepalm:

Quote:

Albert Hofmann said:
The LD50 for the mouse amounts to 50-60 mg/kg.
i.v. (that is, 50 to 60 thousandths of a gram of LSD per kilogram of animal weight upon
injection of an LSD solution into the veins). In the rat the LD50 drops to 16.5 mg/kg, and
in rabbits to 0.3 mg/kg. One elephant given 0.297 g of LSD died after a few minutes. The
weight of this animal was determined to be 5,000 kg, which corresponds to a lethal dose
of 0.06 mg/kg (0.06 thousandths of a gram per kilogram of body weight).
...Only a 300- to 600-fold overdose of LSD, compared to the lethal dose
in rabbits, or fully a 50,000- to 100,000fold overdose, in comparison to the toxicity in the
mouse, would have fatal results in human beings. These comparisons of relative toxicity
are, to be sure, only understandable as estimates of orders of magnitude, for the
determination of the therapeutic index (that is, the ratio between the effective and the
lethal dose) is only meaningful within a given species.
...The danger of LSD lies not in its
toxicity, but rather in the unpredictability of its psychic effects.
-LSD, My Problem Child

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malfoy]
    #10393201 - 05/24/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:

Neither of those two morons had an IQ of 160. Stephen Hawking even said that he doesn't know his IQ and that people who boast about theirs are losers.

Oh, and being a man with an IQ of 170 (probably more like 180-190), I think you should trust me when I say that mice and monkeys are identical to each other in every way other than size.

:lol: I really hope your joking. If not, did you get your 170 from an online IQ test?

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: DimensionX]
    #10393282 - 05/24/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:

:lol: I really hope your joking. If not, did you get your 170 from an online IQ test?

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: BEEP]
    #21925460 - 07/10/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have to bump this old thread to help people who search for info.

I used to have a major issue with swelling on LSD and it turned out to be a histamine reaction. Last time I took 110ug of LSD along with antihistamines. I took one tablet of "Piriton" which contains CHLORPHENAMINE MALEATE. I had no initial swelling until 2 hours into the trip, once I have gone over the peak. My hands started swelling suddenly so I took one more antihistamine and after a while the swelling stopped.

Taking antihistamines also helped with my breathing. Last time when I had major swelling I had some really worrying breathing issues too which lasted much longer that the trip.

I hope this helps anyone who has the same issue and doesn't know what to do.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: XynTheRipper]
    #21925498 - 07/10/15 05:33 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XynTheRipper said:
My friend is having severe swelling. He is not with me but we're on the phone. He says his whole body is swelling and he feels himself getting bigger. He says this happened on shrooms once and now he's on LSD. He thinks he is allergic to tryptamines. Normally I would just say he's hallucinating and call him a dumbass but this guy has a 184 IQ and is the smartest person I know. He never acts stupid on drugs so I believe him. He says it looks like fluid build up beneath the skin or something. Does anyone know what's going on?

Your friend is a pussy :lol:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21925508 - 07/10/15 05:36 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Quote:

XynTheRipper said:
My friend is having severe swelling. He is not with me but we're on the phone. He says his whole body is swelling and he feels himself getting bigger. He says this happened on shrooms once and now he's on LSD. He thinks he is allergic to tryptamines. Normally I would just say he's hallucinating and call him a dumbass but this guy has a 184 IQ and is the smartest person I know. He never acts stupid on drugs so I believe him. He says it looks like fluid build up beneath the skin or something. Does anyone know what's going on?

Your friend is a pussy :lol:

His friend was having an allergic reaction. There is no information in the OP post to back your thesis of this guy being a pussy.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Dr. Delban]
    #21925521 - 07/10/15 05:40 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

There's no information in the OP for you to confirm that he was having an allergic reaction so shut the fuck up.

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: My friend is having an allergic reaction to LSD & shrooms help!! [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21929661 - 07/11/15 04:41 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Watch the flames it's not allowed in this forum, be polite or ignore the post.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale