Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10379286 - 05/21/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:awesome:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #10379370 - 05/21/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:awebig:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: circularvortex]
    #10379407 - 05/21/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:smilingpuppy:

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: circularvortex]
    #10379448 - 05/21/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
:awebig:

:rofl:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #10379457 - 05/21/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
    #10379478 - 05/22/09 12:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Bill Watterson FTW!

--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Geomancer]
    #10379536 - 05/22/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Poid]
    #10379563 - 05/22/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

"Affidavit of Krystle Ann Cole..."

1. GORDON TODD SKINNER is personally known to me. I was the girlfriend of SKINNER in the months before the laboratory seizure at the missile base in Wamego, and remained in a relationship with him from approximately April, 2000 through September, 2003. I was married to SKINNER but am currently in the process of annulment.
  2. I accompanied SKINNER during his testimony in UNITED STATES v PICKARD, and am otherwise familiar with the proceedings. I was denied defense immunity during that trial.
  3. On several occasions, SKINNER confessed to me that the laboratory in Wamego belonged to him, and that he was the chemist.
  4. Post-trial, SKINNER often bragged to me about "whipping up something new." Skinner even went so far as to tell me where an operational laboratory of his was located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
  5. I attempted to report SKINNER'S activities to DEA agents in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Kansas City, Missouri, post-trial, but no action was taken by either DEA office.
  6. SKINNER indicated in August, 2000, that he was going to set Pickard up as the party responsible for the laboratory in Wamego.
  7. SKINNER began to arrange photographs and other documents in a house in Mendocino, California, in August, 2000 in preparation for the set-up. SKINNER frequently alluded to his high government connections and would often leave for several days at a time to have meetings with these people.
  8. SKINNER expressed his concerns in August, 2000 about his fear of the missile base being seized as a result of an MDMA investigation in Kansas City, and wanted to pre-empt any legal problems by approaching the government. Through-out our relationship, he often said that "this is what you do when you get hot, turn the other people in before you get busted." He often reminded me of his involvement, while being held on Kingpin charges in New Jersey, with bringing down, Boris Olarte, a member of the Medellin Cartel, in exchange for his freedom.
  9. I am a government witness against SKINNER in the matter of STATE OF OKLAHOMA v GORDON TODD SKINNER pending in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

:nonono:

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10379588 - 05/22/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe he wanted her to testify against him.  Some people do that you know :shrug:

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Ferris]
    #10379964 - 05/22/09 02:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

acid chemists aint what they used to be

--------------------

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #10380050 - 05/22/09 03:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

wow thats fucked up

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: filthee]
    #10380061 - 05/22/09 03:47 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

nuthing new

--------------------

InvisibleDivide
Stranger
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: notapillow]
    #10380082 - 05/22/09 03:51 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You could probably write a letter to pickard or his family and ask... But she isn't pwned. It's mildly amusing but she's not pwned until she stops doing those videos and stuff and takes them down, which is unlikely to happen.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Poid]
    #10380102 - 05/22/09 03:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
That's proof positive that she enjoys anal sex. :smirk:

She'd totally put the boogie in your butt.

--------------------

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: notapillow]
    #10380117 - 05/22/09 04:09 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i'd never even heard of her till this thread was made:tongue:

i watched the anal plugging video just now tho and she still gets the giggles when she talks about it
:bonghit:

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: filthee]
    #10380782 - 05/22/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Man she's done some shit eh?

I'd quite like to read her book, just cause I'm curious to what its like being involved at that level in the drug world. Anyone got a pdf?

But yeah, her profiteering off of information that should be free and her rambling on about drugs on youtube has got to stop.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Cepheus]
    #10380828 - 05/22/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think I'm the only shroomite to not have any idea who this chick is. I remember seeing a link on here once about DMT up her ass but that;'s about it. ]

Who is she? Why does all of the shroomery seem to know her?

Shes fucking ugly as sin so that video was an ear and eye sore!

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: Divide]
    #10380868 - 05/22/09 08:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Divide said:
she's not pwned until she stops doing those videos and stuff and takes them down, which is unlikely to happen.

or until the majority of people see her for what she is and simply stop watching her shit

that said

Quote:

this is addressed to krystle anne cole skinner

the public would like to know why you decided to narc out  leonard pickard and your husband gordon

they would like to know how long  you have worked as an FBI and DEA informant

they would like to know why you kidnapped, drugged and tortured for six days your former lover with whom you were cheating on your husband

they would like to know why you never served any prison time

they would like to know if you are betraying them now with your entheogen  sales records being tuned over to the DEA for further investigation

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10380909 - 05/22/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

"Affidavit of Krystle Ann Cole..."

1. GORDON TODD SKINNER is personally known to me. I was the girlfriend of SKINNER in the months before the laboratory seizure at the missile base in Wamego, and remained in a relationship with him from approximately April, 2000 through September, 2003. I was married to SKINNER but am currently in the process of annulment.
  2. I accompanied SKINNER during his testimony in UNITED STATES v PICKARD, and am otherwise familiar with the proceedings. I was denied defense immunity during that trial.
  3. On several occasions, SKINNER confessed to me that the laboratory in Wamego belonged to him, and that he was the chemist.
  4. Post-trial, SKINNER often bragged to me about "whipping up something new." Skinner even went so far as to tell me where an operational laboratory of his was located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
  5. I attempted to report SKINNER'S activities to DEA agents in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Kansas City, Missouri, post-trial, but no action was taken by either DEA office.
  6. SKINNER indicated in August, 2000, that he was going to set Pickard up as the party responsible for the laboratory in Wamego.
  7. SKINNER began to arrange photographs and other documents in a house in Mendocino, California, in August, 2000 in preparation for the set-up. SKINNER frequently alluded to his high government connections and would often leave for several days at a time to have meetings with these people.
  8. SKINNER expressed his concerns in August, 2000 about his fear of the missile base being seized as a result of an MDMA investigation in Kansas City, and wanted to pre-empt any legal problems by approaching the government. Through-out our relationship, he often said that "this is what you do when you get hot, turn the other people in before you get busted." He often reminded me of his involvement, while being held on Kingpin charges in New Jersey, with bringing down, Boris Olarte, a member of the Medellin Cartel, in exchange for his freedom.
  9. I am a government witness against SKINNER in the matter of STATE OF OKLAHOMA v GORDON TODD SKINNER pending in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

:nonono:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinexeallos
Sore wa himitsudesu!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Woods of a Thousand Y...
Re: I generally despise OTDers, but they fucking PWNED NeuroSoup! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10381014 - 05/22/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:kingcrankey:
BURN THE WITCH

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom