Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe_drummer
Stucking Foaned
 User Gallery

Loc: The Kan-Abyss
The Great Psychedelic Camping Trip
    #10364172 - 05/19/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Say you were planning on tripping alone whilst camping...Here are the decisions you would be forced to make:

1) Primative Cabin (with electricity but no a/c), tent in campground, primative camping?

2) LSD, Shrooms, Salvia, weed, or all four?

3) A campground with at least which of the following activities: trails, canoeing, swimming

4) You would only be able to spend two nights on this pilgrimage, so you choose to dose when? Day? Night? Morning? And on which day? 

5) What other trip specific supplies would you want to bring?

--------------------

"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: The Great Psychedelic Camping Trip [Re: the_drummer]
    #10364368 - 05/19/09 01:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1) I'd go with the cabin. Comfort is real nice when tripping.

2)Lsd and weed, or shrooms and weed.

3)I wouldn't really recommend swimming and canoeing unless maybe if you're real experienced at tripping, and doing said activity. Trails are good, but sometimes it's easy to get turned around and lost.

4)first afternoon(if lsd) or first night(if shrooms)

5)Plenty nice beverages, and easy to prepare food. Fresh fruit is always nice. Maybe a radio? Depends on the mood of trip you're going for...

art supplies are usually fun.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: The Great Psychedelic Camping Trip [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10364501 - 05/19/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1) I would def go with a tent (set up before ingestion haha)

2)I would bring all those chems plus some e and beer or some sort of alcohol, but that's just me. I know most prefer not to drink. And I would make sure I had PLENTY of bud haha

3)Hiking or maybe chilling in a canoe would be fun nothing to strenuous, I love swimming in the Delaware River on some booms.

4)mush or lsd first night, 2nd day wake up early get ready for a nice hike/swim/canoe trip and dose up at noonish, then top off throughout the day as needed.

5) I would bring plenty of water, easy food is a great idea, hotdogs, fruit, cook some spaghetti before you leave and just keep it in a bag in a cooler. and of course you NEED an ipod/cd player/MUSIC. haha

this would gaurantee a  perfect time for me...hell this might be my weekend, thanks for the inspiration!

Offlineprayformojo
Stranger
Re: The Great Psychedelic Camping Trip [Re: briant230]
    #10365201 - 05/19/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1) whatever you need to be comfortable and feel secure from the elements and fellow man

2) lsd.  leave the weed at home (or bring it for when you're not tripping).  maybe bring some shrooms or dmt along if you feel like taking them on top of the lsd.  fuck salvia.

3)i'd personally love to have canoeing/swimming/fishing available, if not for during the trip itself then for before and after.  trails can be good as long as they're not too public or strenuous.

4) depends on if you like sunset or sunrise to be at the end of your trip more.  personally i'd take a massive dose a couple hours after sunset on the first night cause to me, sunrise on LSD is always a glorious treat.  otherwise i'd say late morning/early afternoon on the 2nd day.

5) water (lots), beer, food that's already prepared, music, whatever instrument you play, FLASHLIGHT, firewood and kindling, fishing tackle, gas lantern, star/constellation map, telescope/binoculars

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #10365416 - 05/19/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1) Primative Cabin (with electricity but no a/c), tent in campground, primative camping?

i would find a nice secluded area somewhere in the forest with big trees and bright stars. set up a tent, build a campfire and hang out in the wilderness. but thats just my preference, either would work well. for me, the main concern here is privacy.

2) LSD, Shrooms, Salvia, weed, or all four?

lsd or shrooms. and weed, and some nitrous. very good fun while tripping.

3) A campground with at least which of the following activities: trails, canoeing, swimming

chances are you wont be tripping the entire time you are out in the woods. a good trail and/or swimming hole would be something nice to do besides drugs. nothing better then going out and exploring wilderness. its a lot of fun to do this while tripping as well, just be sure not to get lost or hurt yourself though.

4) You would only be able to spend two nights on this pilgrimage, so you choose to dose when? Day? Night? Morning? And on which day? 

i recently went on a camping trip with some friends, and did something i dont usually do. i tripped during the day. most all my trips are under the cover of darkness. brings a total different feel to have the sun out during a trip. everything was so beautiful. the sky was like an oil painting. if you havent tried tripping in the day time, i suggest trying it out.

5) What other trip specific supplies would you want to bring?

other than your general camping supplies, the only thing i can think of off the top of my head is music, and headphones.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinethe_drummer
Stucking Foaned
 User Gallery

Loc: The Kan-Abyss
Re: The Great Psychedelic Camping Trip [Re: wrestler_az]
    #10369603 - 05/20/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This all sounds pretty good. Thanks for the input

I think I'm going to break it down like this:

1) Primitive Cabin because I like the idea of having a stable foundation under me and four walls to hide behind if necessary.

2) 'Shrooms and some dankness, for obvious reasons. I have a LSD connection but I think I might save it for something later in the summer.

3) Trails. I think canoeing would be a little stressful. Swimming would be cool since it's summer and I live in Florida.

4) Still having trouble deciding when to dose. I like the idea of early morning. It's cool and not something I would usually do. But I don't know if I want to walk around in broad daylight tripping balls. So...I dunno. Gonna feel this one out.

5) Easy to prepare food and lots of water and tea. Some fruit is a great idea. Of course, my mp3 player with plenty of floyd, zep, radiohead, verve, maybe some little feat, tool, etc.

--------------------

"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
    #10370026 - 05/20/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1)primitive cabin; a home base is key for any voyage.
2)I would bring the LSD, the ganja.
3)Trails, nothing better than walking around shanti through nature when tripping. Less stressful than canoeing or swimming, although both could be fun too.
4)I would say the first night dose up, but time it so that you are still peaking for sunrise, and then slowly slowly relax the second day.
5)DMT, music, drawing supplies, fruit, water.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag