Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelastlokean
Stranger
 User Gallery
How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe Updated * 1
    #10368103 - 05/20/09 03:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I know a lot of people are into the whole mushroom chocolates thing for sale/consumption or what ever.  For those who are more daring/adventurous or just want a higher quality psychedelic chocolate with all the benefits of a regular chocolate...

Recipe makes 40 Truffles each with 1.4 grams of booms.

Materials:
        - 3 pounds Chocolate bark/chips.
        - 2 oz Mushrooms (Quantity variable), desired potency.
        - Heavy whipping cream
        - Butter
        - Toothpicks
        - Wax paper
        - Microwave safe bowl

*optional*
        - Liquor(Everclear or some strong grain alcohol) *optional
        - 2 oz or more Passion Flower leaves (or any other herb)
        - Coffee filters

Directions:
        1) Powder the mushrooms.  Powdering greatly increases surface area and the rate/intensity of which the trip comes on.

*optional* - Recommended - Passion flower Tincture
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        2) Powder/Grind passion flower leaves/ends(if not already)
        3) Mix alcohol and passion flower in a pan, low heat for a few hours.  The liquor will turn dark black.
        4) Filter the concoction, keeping the fluid and tossing the herb remains.
        5) Continue to low heat the alcohol until quantity is reduced to 3-5 ounces.
        6) Save the black goo, this is the Passion flower tincture, a mild MAOI, sedative and relaxing experience.
                  * Source erowid.org (passion flower experiences 
                    + info)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        *Otherwise substitute tincture for plain alcohol.

7) Melt 2lb of the chocolate in microwave or double boiler.  For microwave on defrost/low nuke for 1 min intervals with stirring between until evenly melted and hot(don't overdo it!)
        8) Stir powdered mushrooms, and optional tincture into the melted chocolate.
        9) Add 3 tablespoon heavy whipping cream, and 3 tablespoon melted butter to the chocolate mixture.

This will cause the mixture to thicken into a paste, continue mixing rapidly until a putty like consistency is achieved.
            Add more butter if the mix is dry/powdery.
        10) Set out a sheet of wax paper, and oil/butter its surface.
        11) Weight out 24 gram portions of the paste and roll into a ball, setting on the wax paper. 
        12) Refrigerate or freeze the paste balls until firm.
        13) Melt the rest of the chocolate in a decent size dish as in step 7.
        14) With a toothpick stab each chocolate ball and dip in the melted chocolate.  Setting the dipped chocolate ball back onto the wax paper.
        15) Refrigerate the chocolate balls for another 20-30 minutes(until chocolate is hardened.)
        16) Reward the hard work with a few tasty psychedelic truffles.  - Don't forget to share

Professional finish: Melting white chocolate and drizzling over the finished truffle.  Allow to harden once more.
        This will cover up/fill in the toothpick holes, otherwise be creative to fill in the holes with something decorative.

For a bonus, instead of butter use cannabutter(thc infused butter)

From experience 1.4 gram dose in combination with the passion flower extract as above results in a healthy trip, while reducing tension/nervousness and nausea.  Furthermore passionflower within my experiences enhances visuals and the body high, potentially due to the mild MAOI properties of the passion flower. 

*above may or may not contain any illegal substances, simply an example photo.*
Recipe taken from a friend that uses the same method instead of psychedelic mushrooms uses powdered morning glory seeds.  (Talk about an intense chocolate)

P.S. I do not encourage illegal activity, i.e. eating/preparing or involvement with illegal mushrooms.

Further experiments:
    I found when adding powdered mush in excess quantity will make powdery or dry centers, this can be remedied by simply adding melted butter or oil, until a workable consistency is reached. 
    Conclusion: You can make chocolates as potent as you want (beyond 1-1 mush-chocolate) ratio. 
    Furthermore with a greater mushroom-chocolate ratio it is possible to get a rather decent quantity of alcohol into the mix, if your working with ever clear or bacardi 151 the chocolates can develop quite a bit of alcoholic bite.

--------------------

Recipe:
How a Lokean makes chocolates

For a fully enclosed gh with a coolmist piped in, one may find that adding one of these to the opposite end as the intake will seriously help reduce pressure buildup and strain on the poor weak coolmist motor, while also dramatically improving fae without cutting polyfill stuffed slits all over the damn thing.  (That looks suspicious :smirk:)

Edited by lastlokean (06/19/09 12:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelastlokean
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe [Re: lastlokean]
    #10368127 - 05/20/09 03:51 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

P.S.

Skip the mushrooms/psychedelics to make a normal truffle, or add whatever you want in place of mushrooms for a specialty truffle.  I.E. ground coffee makes a ground cappuccino truffle ;-)

--------------------

Recipe:

For a fully enclosed gh with a coolmist piped in, one may find that adding one of these to the opposite end as the intake will seriously help reduce pressure buildup and strain on the poor weak coolmist motor, while also dramatically improving fae without cutting polyfill stuffed slits all over the damn thing.  (That looks suspicious :smirk:)

Offlinestubborn
Opening My Third Eye

#10368338 - 05/20/09 06:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Those look bad ass.  Perfect for festivals.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe [Re: stubborn]
    #10368446 - 05/20/09 07:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That is a really nice chocolate recipe. Thanks man :thumbup:

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
    #10368605 - 05/20/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

very nice, those look tasty!

edit: q already answered :vaped:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Edited by tektonic (05/20/09 08:22 AM)

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe [Re: tektonic]
    #10383024 - 05/22/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this recipe is amazing, tastes great , easy to handle/weight/roll
i just made 2 batches, one with the same ratio as the tek
and one batch that was 1:5 shroom:choclate and they came out great
gonna eat one or two tonight at the nin & janes addiction concert tonight
i was thinking about making them with cannabutter and canna-whipping cream with some blueberry or strawberry flavor
thanks for posting OP you made my day
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

Offline2Cents
Male

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe [Re: tektonic]
    #10383170 - 05/22/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like a AWESOME recipe! definitely will try

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

OfflinePokeSmot247
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe Updated [Re: lastlokean]
    #10779824 - 08/01/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Was definately going to try this recipe when I harvest. I'm definately curious about the effect of the passionflower. Everywhere I've read says a decent dose of maoi will double or triple the effects of the shrooms...

Is this tincture strong enough to accomplish that? I've been reading about people making tea with 6 ounces of passion flower

Offlinelastlokean
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How a Lokean makes chocolates - Truffle Recipe Updated - better maoi to use. [Re: PokeSmot247]
    #11387088 - 11/04/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well I personally go for a more complex A/B extraction of Syrian rue nowadays instead of the above passionflower tincture, however the above tincture with about 10 gs of passion flower per 1 chocolate made a 1.4 gram gram dose more intense than most 8ths Ive consumed...  But I hear that may have something to do with the chocolate, similarly to the lemon tek it seems acidic chocolate may do something.

But from the many experiences of friends maoi's can indeed dramatically change a mushroom trip.  Varying amongst individuals as a good or bad thing.  I personally enjoy some maoi with my mushrooms ALOT!

--------------------

Recipe:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals