Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
World War III on the horizen??
    #10365861 - 05/19/09 06:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

First off I have to say that I am connecting a lot of dots, but many times dot connecting comes to valid conclusions so I will fire off.

1) This administration is continuing the Bush policy of antagonizing Russia, via the use of NATO.
I am sure that most of you elucidate yourselves on current issues, especially in concerns to Geopolitics.
So you probably know that their is still a Conflict between Russia and Georgia.
Their are forces attempting to this day to get Georgia admitted into NATO, this by the very rules that govern NATO would immediately put us at war with Russia. (an attack against one is an attack against all)

2) We owe the Chinese more than a trillion Federal Reserve notes, China is attempting to get away from the USD as a reserve currency.
This likely means that very soon after they accomplish this they will call in US debt as it will cease being to their benefit. This will not only decimate our own economy, but many economies throughout the world that still use our Dollar as a Reserve Currency.
(It should be noted that Russia is attempting to get of the USD as reserve also)

3)The Obama administration is expanding the war in the Middle East into Pakistan, and according to some the borders of Iran.
This is of key importance. The geography of the region would allow whoever controls it to control a vast majority of the worlds resources. Of even greater importance is that this region would be necessary to control in a War Against China and Russia.

4)When Obama was running for president he said this

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

I will now post links to all the points made, I would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone had more information concerning this.

Russia : Russia: NATO drills in Georgia up tensions 

a video thanks Yrat

China : China calls for new reserve currency  China's yuan 'set to usurp US dollar' as world's reserve currency

Middle East : U.S. Plans New Drone Attacks in Pakistan   13 killed in Pakistan drone attack

Not to mention the destabilization created by US interventionism is creating a major recruiting tool for terrorists, the potential blowback is terrifying.

Pakistan's displacement camps: A study in contrasts

PHOTOS: Scenes from Pakistan's displacement camps

While the majority of these people were not displaced by direct US intervention, they all know its because Pakistan works for us now

Any how what do you all think???
This seems like WW III is a distinct possibility.  As to whether it is another Cold War between blocs of nations, straight up military conflict, or some form of economic isolationism/imperialism it is hard to say.

Again, I must stress that economic destabilization is what causes tensions to develop with international relations.

It is foolish for any nation to develop foreign policy without looking at UNINTENDED FUTURE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

That is called blowback, to use a term from the intelligence community.

Certainly, there are a few individuals even within United States agencies that understand nationalistic jingoism is to be avoided in potentially explosive situations.

This needs to be defused.  Nations need to stop interfering with other sovereign countries.  Individual economies need to be stabilized, not with central planning shenanigans, but with allowing markets to adjust.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #10365930 - 05/19/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

To help defuse some conflicts. People need to stop listening and blindly defending these coward instigators. But, then you're called unpatriotic. People never research enough to study the core of the problems. It's easier to blame an entire nation. But yes, Russia is a key target for the Globalists. So, we'll see.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #10365957 - 05/19/09 07:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You are paranoid as fuck.

That is not connecting dots.

That is building big long-ass fucking bridges between things that aren't even remotely connected.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10366014 - 05/19/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

What information do you propose as a counter-perspective to what I have seen?

What do you think are the primary causes of geopolitical destabilization?

Can you give a cogent explanation for the  imperialistic foreign policy the United States has followed and the failure of the intelligence community to understand that blowback exists?  Ironically, I think the C.I.A. was responsible for coming up with the term "blowback".  You would think they would be more cognizant of unintended consequences????

Perhaps you simply have not looked into it enough to be disturbed by the implications of foreign policy that lacks discretion and self-restraint.

I surmise that you may sleep better at night.

Psychologically speaking, denying that things aren't supremely fucked is a valid means of protecting a rosier view of reality, albeit at the expense of rational thought.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #10366149 - 05/19/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
First off I have to say that I am connecting a lot of dots,

you've shown time and again that connecting the dots means jumping
from 1 to 7 to 28 to 5, you've yet to show anything valid, what
you have shown is a bunch of rambling and nonsensical crap, the
only thread you've made regarding this sort of thng that was close
to sensible was the FDA cheerios thread

all you're doing is repeating the works of shills like Alex Jones

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10366177 - 05/19/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

That is building big long-ass fucking bridges between things that aren't even remotely connected.

he connected dots that say prescott bush removed the US from the
gold standard, who cares that it was nixon and prescot had been
dead for nearly a decade

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #10366224 - 05/19/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
First off I have to say that I am connecting a lot of dots, but many times dot connecting comes to valid conclusions so I will fire off.

1) This administration is continuing the Bush policy of antagonizing Russia, via the use of NATO.
I am sure that most of you elucidate yourselves on current issues, especially in concerns to Geopolitics.
So you probably know that their is still a Conflict between Russia and Georgia.
Their are forces attempting to this day to get Georgia admitted into NATO, this by the very rules that govern NATO would immediately put us at war with Russia. (an attack against one is an attack against all)

2) We owe the Chinese more than a trillion Federal Reserve notes, China is attempting to get away from the USD as a reserve currency.
This likely means that very soon after they accomplish this they will call in US debt as it will cease being to their benefit. This will not only decimate our own economy, but many economies throughout the world that still use our Dollar as a Reserve Currency.
(It should be noted that Russia is attempting to get of the USD as reserve also)

3)The Obama administration is expanding the war in the Middle East into Pakistan, and according to some the borders of Iran.
This is of key importance. The geography of the region would allow whoever controls it to control a vast majority of the worlds resources. Of even greater importance is that this region would be necessary to control in a War Against China and Russia.

4)When Obama was running for president he said this

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

I will now post links to all the points made, I would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone had more information concerning this.

Russia : Russia: NATO drills in Georgia up tensions 

a video thanks Yrat

China : China calls for new reserve currency  China's yuan 'set to usurp US dollar' as world's reserve currency

Middle East : U.S. Plans New Drone Attacks in Pakistan   13 killed in Pakistan drone attack

Not to mention the destabilization created by US interventionism is creating a major recruiting tool for terrorists, the potential blowback is terrifying.

Pakistan's displacement camps: A study in contrasts

PHOTOS: Scenes from Pakistan's displacement camps

While the majority of these people were not displaced by direct US intervention, they all know its because Pakistan works for us now

Any how what do you all think???
This seems like WW III is a distinct possibility.  As to whether it is another Cold War between blocs of nations, straight up military conflict, or some form of economic isolationism/imperialism it is hard to say.

Again, I must stress that economic destabilization is what causes tensions to develop with international relations.

It is foolish for any nation to develop foreign policy without looking at UNINTENDED FUTURE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS.

That is called blowback, to use a term from the intelligence community.

Certainly, there are a few individuals even within United States agencies that understand nationalistic jingoism is to be avoided in potentially explosive situations.

This needs to be defused.  Nations need to stop interfering with other sovereign countries.  Individual economies need to be stabilized, not with central planning shenanigans, but with allowing markets to adjust.

These are all great little factoids but where is the substance?

It's like an icing with no cake.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #10366264 - 05/19/09 08:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The cake is being hid by the media and issues are being twisted to seem a certain way.

Something is going to happen,if not that scenario a uprising at home,because ammo is being bought at a all time record rate,so much ammo is being bought that there is a major shortage and stores have set limits on purchases.

Think about how the stores are hurting for sales right now and they limit the amount of product that can bought.
States are declaring sovernty from the feds and many states ,just recently Montana decided to have a vote and stop following federal gun laws.

There is some serious malcontents all over the world right now and for good reason,the gov is talking about opening the borders so these extra houses can be bought up and another plan calls for the gov to buy up houses.

Car companies are being forced into ripping off the share holders on stock and now they are going to be forced to make cars and trucks get 30 percent better emissions and gas mileage,which means over 1400 dollars more for a new car in a time where they cant sell them a the current prices.

People are being denied cashing in thier 401k plans and credit card companies are going to make thier good customers pay for the neglect of bad customers in the form of instant interest on credit card purchases,no more grace periods without interest on purchases,meaning you will instantly incure the 20 percent interest.

Thier sniffing the assholes of our cars ,there checking our piss for jobs,they are raising taxes on almost everything and sending millions to pakistan to help the displaced,when we have lots of displaced families at home,jobless claims and unemployement are skyrocketing ,businesses are being shut down left and right and our individual rights are being abused and stripped away.

Soldiers are being sent off to duty on heavy meds to cope with the tragic events that are happening over there,war is exspanding to new countries,the dollar and America is set to become a second rate country with tons of unemployed/homeless ,houses are being sold in towns for 800 dollars because everyone has moved to find jobs,tent cities are popping up all over the nation,our kids are on more drugs for behavioral issues and because they cant concentrate,big pharm is pushing drugs down everyones throat including the soldiers.
25 millions illegals are walking the streets with very little being done to stop them from taking jobs that currently are high demand,unskilled labor all the other countries want to get away from the dollar and we are trying to pass laws to make the people who are controll of our money  quit hidding thier shady practices.
More and more countries are testing missles and nuclear processing plants are in high gear in other countries.

I say it`s all going to shit fast and on a world wide scale.You can believe what the media tells you are the reasons or see it for whats really happening,so you can prepare to weather the storm out.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10366267 - 05/19/09 08:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

World War III would be a disaster,

there's no such thing as a "Classical" war anymore, like World War II or the Civil War, it's either guerilla warfare or nuclear warfare, neither of which would yield anything positive :smile:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366318 - 05/19/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1. Russia isn't a major issue. They have their own internal problems.
2. China can't/won't recall their investments, there is no safer place to put the money. Its really all arbitrary at this point anyways.
3. These issues existed before Obama and will continue after him.

Next!

--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #10366359 - 05/19/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly.

Russia is internally fucked up and broke with the recent collapse in the energy markets that followed the economic troubles.

Al seems to have no concept of the fact that China's best investment is the US economy.  It does them no good for the main market for their goods to disappear.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinedoyoutrip
Marijuana Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Sunny D
Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: unretarded]
    #10366373 - 05/19/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ive been looking into this sheit recently and i truly believe it will happen. i mean look at world war II. No one believed America was gonna get involved even though it was obvious we were after we started putting blockade's around japan. it wasnt until pearl harbor got attacked that we had an excuse to convince the people for full out war.

"civilian national security force" i was reading somewhere that this meant the draft might be reinstated. i dunno i know it might not all connect together now but in MY OPINION i think something big is goin to happen within the next 10 years or so. :eek:

--------------------
"Going about niiinneettyy
On the freeway choking
Ain't no mystery to the weed we smokin'"

"Started from weed, big smoke outs before you could exhale, blunt in your mouth"

:potleaf::getstoned::potleaf:

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366406 - 05/19/09 08:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it takes millions of people and trillions of dollars to push a button on missles that are loaded into a silo ready to fire this very second.

A country can recall it`s debt at anytime it wishes and the change to new currency is as easy as not using the dollar anymore.

If it`s thier best investment why are they the ones calling to switch currency?

Who do you think is going to stop buying thier shit,certainly not us,we have trade agreements ,so the product will not go anywhere different than before.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: doyoutrip]
    #10366416 - 05/19/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

No shit, something big happens every day.

Way to be vague to try and fill in the blanks.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366427 - 05/19/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

No,trivial shit the media makes look big happens everyday....nothing big has happened in a while.

--------------------

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366444 - 05/19/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Define big.

A tornado that rips through a town is big. If its your town.
A famine destroys a years worth of farming, that is a big fuckin' deal when its your farm.

I never said pay attention to the trivial news media.

edit: Can't spell.

--------------------

Edited by OrganizedChaos (05/19/09 08:27 PM)

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366579 - 05/19/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Big as in world changing ,not hometown news....
Now if that tornado wiped a entire state off the map or the entire state of crops were lost,thats big news,but not the big we are talking about,something that changes the way a entire country lives day to day big.

--------------------

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366607 - 05/19/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The world changes everyday.
The important factor is ones frame of reference.
No need to worry about things beyond your control.
Will another war happen?
Why of course, there is always a war to be fought.

These conspiracy theories and paranoia thought process get old.
Some should just go stay in the bunker.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366649 - 05/19/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Your either part of the problem or part of the solution...take yer pick.

There is no other position.

--------------------

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366656 - 05/19/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't know the world was simply a dichotomy. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366671 - 05/19/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You can convince yourself of anything ,does not make it true.

People think there is a guy in clouds watching thier every move and will let them live forever .

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #10366717 - 05/19/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
You can convince yourself of anything ,does not make it true.

People think there is a guy in clouds watching thier every move and will let them live forever .

That is not sound evidence since such an entity can neither be proven or refuted.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10366749 - 05/19/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Al seems to have no concept of the fact that China's best investment is the US economy.  It does them no good for the main market for their goods to disappear.

you're connecting the wrong dots damnit!

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366752 - 05/19/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't get the relevancy of your statement.

And yes, some people are delusional.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10366764 - 05/19/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:

yer either with us or against us...

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10366770 - 05/19/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

unretarded said:

yer either with us or against us...

Too funny.
I just don't think it is that simple.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10366779 - 05/19/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

it just seemed so familiar for a moment

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10366900 - 05/19/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Prisoner#1 (05/19/09 10:15 PM)

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10366921 - 05/19/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

But its the truth.....
You either contribute or you dont ,there is no middle ground.

The sideline is a area that allows your mind to fictionally believe your not part of the problem , you do as those who are the problem do but reason it to be ok ,because your on the sideline.
It`s just a justification for the mind to cope with inaction and still feel good.

Just like denial of things getting worse and the eventual end outcome of things that keep getting worse gets dismissed because the president or some news station did not say it was fact....untill it was too late to do anything.

The same story that has played out for hundreds of years and it will be the same cries of we could not do anything because it was too late or nobody told us when they should have,then your actions will the same as history has shown us happens.

Shit has been going downhill for quite some time,20 years or more and this is just the begining of the results of that decline,we should see the real results in about 10 or 15 years....:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10366942 - 05/19/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

End of days groups have always existed.
They are have just decided to wait for the end of their day.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. The world was here before you and it will be here after.

Nostradomous was just like any other individual, he was no prophet, no seer. A mere man, just like every man before him and every man after.

Unretarded, and the solution is?

--------------------

Edited by OrganizedChaos (05/19/09 09:59 PM)

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10366947 - 05/19/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

its not hoaxing the mind to be ok. meh, maybe it is. but if your born in to it you realy have no say and are doomed from the start. much like a terrorist being born into that lifestyle, your doomed from the start because of those before you and those in control. humans like do whatever they want thinking they can bypass the conciquences, and when they come we panic and look to false hope for shit weve done. we still do it. I beleive horrible things happen because of this, and we set more laws and limits, and try to have a "cleaner" life style as an economy etc. but in all reality this is just the reason will be wiped off of this earth. humans being in motion and growing like they do create devestation to every thing around them... lol I saw it perfect in my head so I hope it came out right...

Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10366951 - 05/19/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Exactly.

Russia is internally fucked up and broke with the recent collapse in the energy markets that followed the economic troubles.

Their economical troubles are a direct result of the globalists, it was an intentional attack on many countries, but really hammering Russia. I could find a video of a russian elite admitting it. Once I can get on a better browser.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10367059 - 05/19/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
But its the truth.....
You either contribute or you dont ,there is no middle ground.

why is it an ultimatim, why cant one sit on the sidelines, how do we define contribution

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10367080 - 05/19/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with you. some people have no choice...

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: dieselkush]
    #10367089 - 05/19/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I suppose either/or is the only way some people are capable of seeing the world. :nonono:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10367171 - 05/19/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
I agree with you. some people have no choice...

there's also those that just wish to be left alone, they dont
interfere and dont want any brough to them

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10367216 - 05/19/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

There is no ultimatium ,you just feel that way,you are free to do what you want.

You can sit on the sidelines ,but dont be surprised when it makes you look a certain way.

Defining contribution is a little more difficult,you know it when you see it or lack of it is seen.

Dont get me wrong,I am leaving thursday to go out to kansas and find some acreage to do just that,sit on the sidelines.I am tired of the ratrace,I will do what I want when I want and for the sole benifit of me ....some woods,a little lake and a roof over my head and the wide open spaces to roam around in.
I am going to be there over a month to be lazy and not contribute a thing to society,but look for a place that I want ,I have gave all I am willing to give and been subject to all I wanted to.

I am going to become part of the solution to my problems,live at one with the land and take very little from society and I exspect to be left alone by society.
If thats not far enuff away to do that ,there is always montana,where its just to big and too few people for anyone to care what I do.

I want to be able to pick the paper up once a week and look at it like a joke......hey look the paper sayes public transit is overcrowded,then rotflmao at the fact I have not seen another car go down the road in over a week,then when the next headline talkes of overcrowding,go out on the porch and not be able to see a house/person or car in 360 degrees with the spotting scope.

When they talk of rising meat prices ,that deer will still cost one bullet where I am at and the chickens will still lay eggs for me to eat at the same price it was yesterday.:grin:

--------------------

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10367230 - 05/19/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

indeed, but in every life they will be brought into it. even someone who has done nothing wrong to anyone will be prevoked. if there is a ww3 and people are drafted or needed. those people to will be called upon.look at ww1 and 2. perfect examples.
  and to unretarded, not every one believes in the false hope that lingers ubove.but thats what it comes down to, the larger half of our culture/population will flee to this false hope when all comes crashing down.

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10367267 - 05/19/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Even in WW1 & WW2, which were completely different wars with different reasons. WW3, if there would be such a thing would be a different color.

Besides, people will always do what they feel is necessary. I won't go to war, and neither would many. Just as others have done in other conflicts.

--------------------

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10367289 - 05/19/09 11:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I dont beleive in going to war, But I would fight so man itself can servive. not the US or Iraq etc. but so we as a hole can servive this nonsense era. but even then the earth will scrape itself of our filth eventually. Somebody had a video on the shroomery of this guy who was a radio talk show guy, im not sure who it was. but he was into dmt etc. and he said it best. we are nothing more then advanced bacteria. scrambling to reproduce and trying to preserve our last speck of existence at any cost. even if it means fighting ourselfs. its almost like haveing more species of mushroom spores in the same jar. thell cancel out until one dominet strain florishes.

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10367310 - 05/19/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You don't count unless you get your genes into the future.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10368861 - 05/20/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Mr.Al said:
First off I have to say that I am connecting a lot of dots,

you've shown time and again that connecting the dots means jumping
from 1 to 7 to 28 to 5, you've yet to show anything valid, what
you have shown is a bunch of rambling and nonsensical crap, the
only thread you've made regarding this sort of thng that was close
to sensible was the FDA cheerios thread

all you're doing is repeating the works of shills like Alex Jones

So says the New World Order Apologist, Nah just kidding that was a rational and well though out refutation of all those articles.

As a side note click here! for the definition of facetious (thanks for correction JRayV) 

Edited by Mr.Al (05/20/09 12:22 PM)

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10368896 - 05/20/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

What you seem to have no concept of is the fact that they want to be the reserve currency, at least for that region. What would that mean???? Thats right trading with the US would no longer be beneficial.

Then unless they said hey lets suffer as much as possible, they would call in our debt.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10368920 - 05/20/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

"The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Their seems to be a lot of NWO apologists and sunshine patriots, how many true patriots stand?

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10368990 - 05/20/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Take note of all the positions of all the countries mentioned. We can already assume that Obama is not going to be pulling out of Iraq as well (logistically impossible with our current Middle East expansion)

We are attempting to in addition to having a striking point, to control vital resources.

Its freaking obvious we are bracing for something in these areas.

Russia has been saying over and over for us to stop our crap.

China is attempting to make our currency defunct, I don't know how the EU plays into this (or if they do) unfortunately I haven't had time to research.

The only reason we want to get into Iran (luckily bush wasn't successful in getting there)is that it would provide ultimate military advantage in concerns to Offense/Defense against Russia/China, in addition to being a place that could defend mainland America.

We can't forget all the countries in South America that Russia is Befriending/Allying with now either.

Along with Russia's failed bid at the North Pole in 2007, but they are still trying to control it.

The north pole would be an ultimate version of what Sun Tzu called the high ground.

This is a game of strategy in the works as I type.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10369096 - 05/20/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Also it just donned on me. India is predicting War With china.

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2009/03/india-predicts-china-war-by-2017.html

India borders Pakistan, and just this minute on the news they are trying to create a reason to go to war with Iran.

Look at the region, we are creating a block.
This is obviously part of a greater strategy that goes beyond "terrorism"

We are allied with India, Pakistan will soon be taken by us, and the media is coming up with reasons to attack Iran.

It is all about WW III, please people call your congress, your senate, and your local news papers and say stop military interventionism.

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

Re: World War III on the horizen?? *DELETED* [Re: Mr.Al]
    #10369110 - 05/20/09 11:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by dieselkush

Reason for deletion: ....

OfflineOrganizedChaos
Stoned....
Male

#10369146 - 05/20/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You guys need to just retreat to the caves with your tin foil hats.

What you should really do is identify why you have strong views (which are unfounded, especially when considering the dynamics of international diplomacy), and why one becomes so irrational?

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10369372 - 05/20/09 12:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleJRayV
former guy on couch
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: l Flag
    #10369387 - 05/20/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You gave a link to facetious, not factitious.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10369432 - 05/20/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10369467 - 05/20/09 12:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

russia is gonna explode into a bloody revolution in the nearest years. it's run by the mafia and ex-kgb thugs and threatens all its neighbours with war and economic sanctions. the united states should have invaded them right after WWII ended.

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Male User Gallery

#10369727 - 05/20/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OrganizedChaos said:
You guys need to just retreat to the caves with your tin foil hats.

What you should really do is identify why you have strong views (which are unfounded, especially when considering the dynamics of international diplomacy), and why one becomes so irrational?

The reality is ,you will be the one in the cave ,saying things like ,why is this happening ,it`s not fair ,I want my mommy ,why do they want to kill us we have been nice to them and the people who have kept up on things will on the front line ,because they know who the enemy is and why they are attacking.

Stay informed and be prepared  or run around like chicken little when the shit hits the fan...there is a reason we are sending 110 million to pakistan right now and it`s not because we are nice and just loaded with money.

All these events are part of a overall plan ....believe it or dont...not going to affect me if you do or dont.Maybe people will wake up when they can no longer hide or deny whats happening ,but options will be very limited then.

People are losing jobs /losing houses and losing thier heads,ammo is being sold at a outstanding rate....shure looks like things are getting better.:rolleyes:

One of the latest news articles were interviewing college grads and most of them said they would have rather been in jail for 4 years ,because atleast then they would not be thousands in debt and have no job.

Atleast everyone voted no on this bullshit cali was trying to pass....all 19 percent who voted ,most people are not voting on shit anymore because they already know failure is coming.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#10371045 - 05/20/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

he connected dots that say prescott bush removed the US from the
gold standard, who cares that it was nixon and prescot had been
dead for nearly a decade

THAT IS A BLATANT LIE.

I thought mods usually hold themselves to higher standards.

I NEVER "CONNECTED DOTS" THAT SAY PRESCOTT BUSH REMOVED THE US FROM THE GOLD STANDARD.

That is just pathetic.

If you are going to read a thread and reply, at least attempt an intelligent refutation of the information provided to you.

Attacking the individual posting is ignorant behavior that is not conducive for any exchange of useful
information.

All you have done is troll threads that I post in and make personal attacks.

Why don't you make an honest attempt to open up a dialogue on the subjects at hand?

I think that your posts have lately been lacking substance. 

It is much better for all parties concerned to look at the information at hand and discuss it.

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10371064 - 05/20/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Run for the hills!!

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10371112 - 05/20/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mandrake said:
Run for the hills!!

Things aren't that bad (yet).

When the economy tanks real bad (2 years or less, that's when the inflation sets in) government will do what it usually does and institute price controls which will lead to shortages of critical goods.

I highly recommend gardening and hunting.  If you haven't learned yet you should. 

Have you seen what happened in Zimbabwe???

I hope that people lose faith in government after that and take personal responsibility for their own well-being.

Oh, BUY SILVER.

I posted about that.

Go look up the details.

You can thank me in 2 years or so...

Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10371156 - 05/20/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Buy everything you need while people still accept toilet-paper as currency. Regardless of wars. Grow your own food and learn to gut a deer. Put on tinfoil hats if you think that makes you fit in. I'll accept bud and shrooms as currency before I'd sell anything for usd's. lol.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: bloomersooner]
    #10396243 - 05/25/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Anybody watching the news?

This is why it would have been nice to have Ron Paul for president.

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: Mr.Al]
    #10396269 - 05/25/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: World War III on the horizen?? [Re: dr_gonz]
    #10396412 - 05/25/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
What's "nice" and what's "rigged" are two different things.

Thanks for playing

The NWO will die with the Doctor.

WW3 would be prevented by returning to a sane foreign policy.

We could not screw those who have put $$ into Social Security/Medicare, while allowing those who haven't to drop out of a failed system.

But in order to do this you need a Government that is lean and efficient.

WWIII can still be prevented if people wake up and start complaining about US foreign interventionism and voting out those who support it. (700+ bases 130+ countries)

Same with the government, get rid of the DoA so family farmers can have a good lifestyle. Food is wealth.

Get rid of the DoE but keep public education free and regulated by the state(not FED). (Imagine getting a college like selection of subjects, while saving Billions upon Billions of tax dollars)

A higher reliance of just regular people defending the US of A, via constitutional militia.

Get rid of Unconstitutional BS like the drug war, the patriot act, war in general, excessive(need some) standing military.

Our money will become more valuable over time in stead of less. This would encourage savings and sustainability create a healthy middle class which was largely independent from state by nature.

I myself would love to be a farmer, but in many ways its regulated out of existence.

Farming is becoming increasingly corporate due to government interference over the last 15 years.

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

#10396448 - 05/25/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

N.korea testing nuclear devices.

i agree 100%.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies