Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10366512 - 05/19/09 08:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

...and someone would want to end a mescaline trip because...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10366623 - 05/19/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

cool, let me extract the mescaline from your peyote, you keep the rest.  win win :smile:

if you have benzos, that'll chill out the body load and reduce the effects to the extent that you'll start to enjoy your trip again.  If no benzos available, alcohol is a second choice.

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Nihlus]
    #10366737 - 05/19/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:

Nihlus, you just blew my mind! :eek:
That is life's ultimate question, right next to "Why are we Here?"

Dude....
~ Lo9icaL Cha0s ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

#10366936 - 05/19/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

House probably took a Benzodiazepine in that episode. Benzos are commonly prescribed for anxiety and depression. Xanax and Valium are some of the most common.

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
MAOIs seem to cause a greater reduction in the effects of LSD than SSRIs.

NOOOOOOO!!!! Do not Take MAOI's to kill a trip. You will only accomplish the opposite.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info8.shtml

"5. MAOIs in Combination with Psychedelics
Generally increase the effects of the psychedelic significantly. Be extremely careful.

OfflineBandStar
Stranger

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #10367235 - 05/19/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So took some benzos, they've helped, but it was never that it was really bad, just way too long.  Thanks for the help, guys...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: BandStar]
    #10367255 - 05/19/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

so how was the trip?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Nihlus]
    #10367298 - 05/19/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:

He was probably just tired.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: wrestler_az]
    #10367326 - 05/19/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

On the SSRI topic, SSRI medications do not work instantly, Rather they take a few weeks to regulate the seratonin re-uptake. ALL doctors will say this when prescribing an SSRI.  So taking an anti-depressant to diminish/terminate a bad trip is not the route one should take unless the user has been on the medications for several weeks.

Benzodiazepines are the drug of choice. 

Though House is fairly accurate, Not everything is 100%. Unless House was on anti-depressants all along..

--------------------
"Good karma may not buy you a meal, but it will cause someone to share a meal with you if you're hungry" -Wiccan_Seeker

OfflineBandStar
Stranger

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: wrestler_az]
    #10367335 - 05/19/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
so how was the trip?

I'll update tomorrow, but right about now I'm regretting doing it.  We'll see how I feel in the morning.

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

#10367375 - 05/19/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Don't regret it, Embrace it!
You obviously didn't die, and hopefully you didn't do anything dumb. It's done and over with, So why wallow in the bad?

You have seen the power of psychedelics, You should consider it as more of a gift.

Im not hating by any means, Just voicing my opinion.

Hopefully you feel better.
May your next trip be a happy one :smile:

@Logical Chaos, before you get the wrong impression, Im not doubting your intelligence or starting anything. Just stating from past experience/research. :smile:

--------------------
"Good karma may not buy you a meal, but it will cause someone to share a meal with you if you're hungry" -Wiccan_Seeker

Edited by Platypus (05/19/09 11:38 PM)

OfflineBandStar
Stranger

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Platypus]
    #10367403 - 05/19/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No no, I understand.  And I'm sure I'll feel better about it tomorrow or in a few days, but right now I'm just thinking it went on way too long, and the body load was WAY too much, to the point where it made it hard to enjoy the positive aspects of the trip.  It wasn't a bad trip, by any means, just not one that I'll be eager to repeat anytime soon.  But in the end, I'm sure I'll take more good than bad from it.  And at any rate, I found out just how helpful the members here are, so that's a big plus.  Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor sometime.  Now to try for some sleep...

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

#10367452 - 05/19/09 11:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, the length is what gets most people. Glad it wasn't a bad trip though.

Try taking it easy. Rest your body and mind and take what you learned in stride.

Happy trails and g'night:)

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Platypus]
    #10367567 - 05/20/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Platypus said:
@Logical Chaos, before you get the wrong impression, Im not doubting your intelligence or starting anything. Just stating from past experience/research. :smile:

I must be low on the intelligence scale, because I can't figure out how or in what way your doubting my intelligence.

I'm totally lost, but I'll take a guess and say that: I was just trying to give some advice on how to end a psychedelic mescaline trip, not question why BandStar (the OP) wants to end his trip.

I totally agree with you: Psychedelics are a gift from a higher power which must be embraced and not embezzled. I've taken making trips on San Pedro (closely related to the Pervuian Torch), and had the best trips of my life. The trip is so much more "clear" and "sharp" than my trips on LSD or shrooms, I feel like my mind is working at its "perfect", as-nature-intended efficiency that it blows my mind every time I drink that nasty green tea.

But I have a friend who got *really* paranoid from smoking weed after drinking San Pedro tea. But, my friend can be paranoid sober as well, so its just his normal personality amplied. Anyway, I could see how a person would want to end a mescaline trip (its lasting to long, I'm tripping too hard, etc.) but I can't imagine it happening to me.

Mescaline feels to perfect in my mind, like a spiritual, divine connection between a natural chemical from the wild and its ability to show me the "True" Essence of my Soul.

And I hope it stays like that.

Mescaline is my Love as She Completes Me.
~ Logical Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

#10367595 - 05/20/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was refering to the post I made earlier on the topic of SSRI's.
Quote:

On the SSRI topic, SSRI medications do not work instantly, Rather they take a few weeks to regulate the seratonin re-uptake. ALL doctors will say this when prescribing an SSRI.  So taking an anti-depressant to diminish/terminate a bad trip is not the route one should take unless the user has been on the medications for several weeks.Benzodiazepines are the drug of choice.  Though House is fairly accurate, Not everything is 100%. Unless House was on anti-depressants all along..

--------------------

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Noviseer]
    #10367605 - 05/20/09 12:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

My peyote is a gift from God to me, I could not let anyone rape them that way.

OfflinePlatypus
Cities of the future

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10367634 - 05/20/09 12:43 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That's the way to be!
Albeit rare, Sometimes other drugs ARE needed to intervene with a severely bad trip (Emotional Crisis, Self harm, Harm to others)
But thats a give in.

Completly agree with ya.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#10368088 - 05/20/09 03:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How much did you take and in what form?

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
    #11084698 - 09/18/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BandStar said:
Is there a way of ending a mescaline trip?  Would benzos help or no?  Any other advice?

I completely aborted a mescaline trip at hour 4 with Trazodone, an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drug. It is a 5-HT2a serotonin receptor antagonist, opposite of what LSD, Mescaline, and Psilocybin are.  All trip effects were gone in less than 30 minutes.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#11084726 - 09/18/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Even though its talking about LSD specifically and not Mescaline, its important to note that ALL psychedelics, like LSD and Mescaline, have cross-tolerances with each other (which HAS been proven scientifically).

There's no scientific evidence or data available that proves there's a cross tolerance between phenethylamines and ergolines... even if both said chemicals act on the 5-HT.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Ending a mescaline trip (P. torch) [Re: starfirex]
    #11084808 - 09/18/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfirex said:
Quote:

BandStar said:
Is there a way of ending a mescaline trip?  Would benzos help or no?  Any other advice?

I completely aborted a mescaline trip at hour 4 with Trazodone, an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drug. It is a 5-HT2a serotonin receptor antagonist, opposite of what LSD, Mescaline, and Psilocybin are.  All trip effects were gone in less than 30 minutes.

Nice info.... but 3 mos. too late, please check the dates before posting.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag