Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Rave sluts [Re: thedudenj]
    #10374667 - 05/21/09 06:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

Cepheus said:
So your going to be completely sober, hitting on a bunch of drugged out chicks?

That's fucking creepy.

I don't think I'd touch one of those whores who exploit their bodies with a 10 foot barge pole. Yeah they're fucking attractive, but that just ain't enough any more :frown:.

its just mad disrespectful, not about love or unity and if you wanna say thats unity its really twisted

It's not disrespectful in anyway they know they are sluts putting their body out there they are responsible for their own actions regardless of what they are on.  The only time it would make a difference is if they didn't choose to take that drug whatever it may be.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #10374681 - 05/21/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah assuming a chick is a slut is stupid, some guy tried that shit on my friend and shes not a sult. i was chillen with a headie dreadie hippie chick at a rave and she was totally a slut tho, those things get pretty nasty i dont make out with sluts for a reason. im gona laugh when he makes out with a chick that just swallowed a load and gets a really yummy kiss that taste like sperm and alcohol. when they are slut they put their arms and you and start going at you.

iv made out with hot chicks in outfits but i knew them and they werent a slut. tho my friends that are chicks and sluts tend to make out with other chicks.

its just mad disrespectful to go im gona make out with every slut

can some go put the my new hair cut video on here?  im actually gona make the my new hair cut raver edition tho lol

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #10374686 - 05/21/09 06:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If she's dressed like a slut she is a slut.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10374692 - 05/21/09 06:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol or they are just hot as fuck. dude you should go tell my friend thats jacked as fuck that his girl friends and slut and your gona make out with her cause shes a slut. tell me how that goes over

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #10374697 - 05/21/09 06:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not talking about their looks dumb ass, you don't have to be good looking to dress like a whore or be one.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10374729 - 05/21/09 06:51 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tea said:
So some of my friends are "Kandy Kids" and the girls in the group always bitch about Rave sluts

(when in reality, they are just jealous at thin women walking around in hot clothing.....when they did the same thing before they started eating too much shitty food).

My question to you is how does one appropriatly hit on Rave sluts? The next Rave I go to (I will be sober), im going to make it my mission and make out with 10 Rave sluts. Im a decent looking guy I like to think. Is that number a little too high? Whats the best way to go about this?

Tips? Thoughts? Experiences? .......:shrug:

hes talking about skinny chicks as he just mentioned

any who the main thing im saying is sluts in general are gross and going out to hunt for sluts is worse. sluts 100% of the time are chicks that have no respect for them self so if you going out to look for chicks that have no respect for them self thats just reeks of disrespect to humanity and the scene the rave world doesnt need people like that in it and on top of it those are the people that dont last in the scene and arnt even ravers. theres a difference between people that went to a rave and a real raver and if you have any experience you can tell the difference  similar to a carpenter and some one that has a hammer and putting nails in a board of wood.

same as a mycologist even its an armature one and and someone looking for mushrooms

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#10374767 - 05/21/09 07:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

sluts are 100% of the time people who do not have respect for themselves? Say youre making a new law and needed to assign meaning to the term, what would you define a slut as?

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: ManianFH]
    #10374776 - 05/21/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

people that fucking put themselves out there like it aint a thing usally trying to get as much as they can from what they want or think they want at the time.

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#10374789 - 05/21/09 07:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i would think a slut would be defined as something like: a person who engages others frequently in a sexual nature.

i know a lot of people who do this and still have self respect.. think maybe its a hormonal thing, and teh drugs.  :rail: :rave:

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Rave sluts [Re: ManianFH]
    #10375033 - 05/21/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

May this thread live on !

This is an important subject. If you have something to add, then do it

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10375046 - 05/21/09 08:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

have you even ever been to a rave or just know some kandi kids. i have mad respect for those ones you mentioned if they are anti rave sluts. raves arent about getting drugged up and getting Ass. thats the shit that brings all that negative shit there thats not wanted

--------------------

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10375048 - 05/21/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

btw cold sores only infect when they break out. if they have mouth herpes you won't get infected if they aren't active so to speak. they are mostly in hibernation mode.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#10375062 - 05/21/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
have you even ever been to a rave or just know some kandi kids. i have mad respect for those ones you mentioned if they are anti rave sluts. raves arent about getting drugged up and getting Ass. thats the shit that brings all that negative shit there thats not wanted

Yes ive been to a few Raves. Candy kids are kinda a joke to me man. Its not that I disrespect them, its just hard to take then seriously and they tend to be Hippocrates........Hating on all the drugged out people when they know damn well they have done their fair share of drugs. They all bitch to me about how Raves should be "about the music", and Im not even sure if I would call techno Music :rolleyes:

And the fact allot of Kandi Kids Ive known are no better then the rave sluts, and WERE rave sluts at one time (Hence the attitude towards them). They need to get off their high horses and get fucking jobs

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #10375069 - 05/21/09 08:45 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i think maybe an aunt or grandmother passed coldsores onto all of us at an early age

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#10375088 - 05/21/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol if youre calling it techno youre clearly not a raver lol, if you cant tell the difference between genres youre not a raver. if you got a rave and they only play the same kinda music specially if its just electro thats a wack rave. i was at one on sat and just left it with a feeling of eww same for the psytrance party i went to the other day they played fucking hardtrance trying to call it psytrance and the other room electro.  yeah theres alot of shitty fake ass kandi kids same way theres a shit ton of fake hippies the majority of the hippie community is fake. same can be said about most groups of people in music scenes these days. but if they were once a fake slut and grew the fuck up. why would you hate them it means they got real and realized how they were being fucked up. personal growth isnt a reason to hate.

and yes theres alot of fat rave sluts in skimpy out fits lol as well as the skinny ones.

why not just get a hot chick that you can respect.

theres also alot of rave sluts if not more not in skimpy out fits and then on top of it you know all the sluts at raves like the headie dreadie hippie chick i mentioned my one friend is a magnet for 16-19 year old hot sluts i dunno how he does it but it dont really hook up with em i wouldnt i took one look at them and were like eww no thanks, chilled wit em and was like wow really no thanks. grimy people are nasty i feel gross i cuddled with the one chick.

--------------------

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#10375099 - 05/21/09 08:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
lol if youre calling it techno youre clearly not a raver lol, if you cant tell the difference between genres youre not a raver. if you got a rave and they only play the same kinda music specially if its just electro thats a wack rave. i was at one on sat and just left it with a feeling of eww same for the psytrance party i went to the other day they played fucking hardtrance trying to call it psytrance and the other room electro.  yeah theres alot of shitty fake ass kandi kids same way theres a shit ton of fake hippies the majority of the hippie community is fake. same can be said about most groups of people in music scenes these days. but if they were once a fake slut and grew the fuck up. why would you hate them it means they got real and realized how they were being fucked up. personal growth isnt a reason to hate.

and yes theres alot of fat rave sluts in skimpy out fits lol as well as the skinny ones.

why not just get a hot chick that you can respect.

theres also alot of rave sluts if not more not in skimpy out fits and then on top of it you know all the sluts at raves like the headie dreadie hippie chick i mentioned my one friend is a magnet for 16-19 year old hot sluts i dunno how he does it but it dont really hook up with em i wouldnt i took one look at them and were like eww no thanks, chilled wit em and was like wow really no thanks. grimy people are nasty i feel gross i cuddled with the one chick.

Great point there. And for the record.....I never gave myself the title "Raver". They are just events I will rarely attend and have an excuse to jump around like a moron

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#10375108 - 05/21/09 08:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah im glad you said that. i dont think non ravers ever really claim to be one. its a different world. theres a difference when you take everything in and know a shit ton of people and are part of it as a sentient autonomous being and someone just there that doesnt really know whats going on but they are having fun

--------------------

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Rave sluts [Re: Hakim0777]
    #10375138 - 05/21/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Techno sucks.

Quote:

Hakim0777 said:
Rave sluts are always DTF.

Is that what the girls are wearing to raves nowadays? Christ, they just look like straight up prostitutes!

God I remember when raves were first taking off because my older sister was a raver. She wore those super baggy pants and like t-shirts and hoodies and dyed red hair in pig-tails and all types of plastic jewelry and accessories. I thought it was a pretty cool look. If she went out looking like the chicks above I would have been embarassed.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Rave sluts [Re: gluke bastid]
    #10375188 - 05/21/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol go to raversonly.com and check out the pictures there lol

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #10375193 - 05/21/09 09:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff:

Your sig freaks me out

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale