Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: GazzBut]
    #1023569 - 11/05/02 07:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i'm sure there is something we agree on.....London was ok :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1024229 - 11/05/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Gazzbut is right on. Jewish settlers invaded FIRST. Invertigo, what do you think about theFACTS that I originally stated in this post? As for your "turn" i was just giving you a chance to bring up a subject that you would like to begin debate on. I have no friends to debate with because we all agree on things. I have no "enemy" friend to debate with and your views are about as far off from mine as possible, thus making you a good person to debate with. Remember it was the Palestinians who had their land taken first and no recourse was possible except for the surrounding countries to invade. HOw did you ever find this site? I thought people who do drugs tend to be pretty open minded instead of following the administrations lead.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1026433 - 11/05/02 11:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I thought people who do drugs tend to be pretty open minded instead of following the administrations lead.

Me too, surprising how many right-wingers are here. You'd think a good dose of mushrooms would do them some good but it obviously hasn't.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#1030235 - 11/06/02 09:42 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I assure you it is you who are naive of the political system in the USA. Big business is PEOPLE. Corporations are owned by people in the USA. Lobbies are people.

People who live in the USA and feel the way you do are making GRAVE miscaculations based on their own apathy.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: ]
    #1031436 - 11/07/02 04:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"Big business is PEOPLE. Corporations are owned by people in the USA. Lobbies are people."

the PEOPLE you mention are a minority whoose self interest is put way above anything else.

Can you please tell me what you have succesfully lobbiied for? If its that easy i might move over to the US.  :grin:

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: ]
    #1031998 - 11/07/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Big business is PEOPLE

Is that something that came to you in a flash of inspiration one night after too much Bud?

Nazi concentration camp guards were PEOPLE too. Ted Bundy, Jack the Ripper and Adolf Hitler are PEOPLE too.

So fucking what?  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: Israel vs. Iraq Biased, but interesting [Re: Xlea321]
    #1033432 - 11/07/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Invert! What do you think of the FACTS that I posted to start this thread? What do you think of the hypocrisy there?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1035165 - 11/08/02 05:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

what about them?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1035316 - 11/08/02 07:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

A considered reply there inny! If you dont like the facts just ignore them eh?  :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1035581 - 11/08/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm asking what do you want me to discuss.  Hypocrisy in that list at the beginning of this post?  You said it was biased what else do you want me to say?

as a side note, you know i don't dodge confrontation.... not when there's the wacky libbies involved:grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1035637 - 11/08/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well some counter hypocrisy might be good! u know us libbies lap it up! :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1035664 - 11/08/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****Well some counter hypocrisy might be good! u know us libbies lap it up!  ****

are you just trying to amuse me or are you serious?..i mean i'm ammused, but i don't know why.... :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1035785 - 11/08/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I said what do you think about it? Its biased because it doesnt talk about anything constructive Israel has done. It is biased b/c it points out all the BAD things that are TRUE about Israel. How do you feel about the fact that 3 BILLION of our tax dollars go to help a country whose leader has been indicted for war crimes. We might be attacking them in a few years if you look at the pattern. We install horrible people, give them money, when they disobey us we kill them. What about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. They have as many nukes as FRANCE or BRITAIN.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1035847 - 11/08/02 11:01 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****I said what do you think about it? ****

the biased post? not surprised really

****Its biased because it doesnt talk about anything constructive Israel has done. *****

why should i comment on it if you've already said it's biased?

****It is biased b/c it points out all the BAD things that are TRUE about Israel. ****

no, because you said in the beginning that it was biased.....why argue with logic?

****How do you feel about the fact that 3 BILLION of our tax dollars go to help a country whose leader has been indicted for war crimes. *****

I don't like any of our money going to any country.  I don't care if it's isreal or third world nations.

****We might be attacking them in a few years if you look at the pattern****

Would you support this? I personally don't think it will happen, nor will they ever threaten us.  But that's just my opinion.

****We install horrible people, give them money, when they disobey us we kill them. ****

i hope you're not talking about Saddam because we never installed him, however we did support him which was a waste of time an money.  I wouldn't trust any of those countries in the middle east...if isreal acted like the others then it would go for them as well.

***What about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. ***

what about them?  i've never had a problem with countries having these weapons.  What i mean is, is tah i believe any country can defend itself but once yo show agression towards my, or my allies country, then you're toast. No questions.

****They have as many nukes as FRANCE or BRITAIN. ****

the last i checked they didn't have as many, but even if they do i really don't care....hell they need them more then us because if they didn't have them they would be overrun my the other countries....kind of how this all started eh? :wink:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies