Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDoctorGonzo
Stranger
Loc: Toronto, Canada
WHAT TO DO?!?!?
    #1034072 - 11/07/02 10:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Okie dokie!  Here's the scoop.  I'm an experienced muncher and I THOUGHT that I had the answer to every situation under control but here's a new one:  Tomorrow I will be dosing for a friends BDay (probably 3-5 grams dry) and there will be a person there that COMPLETELY annoys the hell out of me!  She's a very nice person, just SEVERELY annoying.  She never shuts up and asks the dumbest questions.  I can only take her in like 5 minute intervals. In fact, tonight I left a perfectly good video game session simply because she showed up and kept asking why the little fictional characters were doing thier little video game stuff!  Anyway, I've already heard from one of the other people that I will be tripping with that she is a lot to handle on shrooms (she calls them "shroomzies"...don't u just wanna puke?)  I was hoping to get some advise from people that may have some experience in this area.  How do I handle a big trip when someone annoying is there?  I don't want to ruin her trip by being obvious and I don't want to let others know how I'm feeling during the trip because we all know negative is BAD BAD BAD while tripping on ANYTHING.  So any help would be great.  Thanks! :confused:

--------------------
Do or do not, there is no try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: DoctorGonzo]
    #1034081 - 11/07/02 10:02 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

slash your friends tires? it's reasons like that why I trip alone.

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
    #1034090 - 11/07/02 10:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Don't eat them, or slap the bitch.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1034147 - 11/07/02 10:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I would strongly advise on NOT tripping with her. If you get annoyed sober, imagine just how bad she'll be while you're tripping. It would just lead to a shitty, annoying, sucky trip. 

EDIT : Yeah, I meant to say that :crazy: Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by Sheepish (11/08/02 03:03 AM)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1034175 - 11/07/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

it's reasons like that why I trip alone. 

I trip alone as well. Most other people don't appreaciate the mushroom and think they are 'fucked up' and they mess with my head. Really annoying.

One time on LSD, I almost killed my roomate......I didn't hurt him, I just was debating on weather I should kill him or not for getting my nerves. I swear I could kill him with my bare hands at the time.

:tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1034415 - 11/07/02 11:25 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"I would strongly advise on tripping with her. If you get annoyed sober, imagine just how bad she'll be while you're tripping. It would just lead to a shitty, annoying, sucky trip. "

Don't you mean strongly advise not to trip with her? or did you want him to have a shitty annoying, sucky trip?

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1034514 - 11/07/02 11:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have been in the same situation, it really sucks. I have kept myself sane in those times by trying to understand their way of thinking. Why they act the way they do... at any rate, have fun!

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1034974 - 11/08/02 02:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you know what they say: set & setting are everything .  i'd highly recommend not tripping with this girl if she bothers you as much as make it out to be.  it would not be a fun experience.  although, if you went into it with good mindset, and just dealt with the matter at hand by - say, leaving the scene to go trip somewhere else... go on a walk, or listen to some music, i'm sure you could have a nice trip. :cool:

...and of course that's what sheepish meant :tongue:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineNewbie2000
Idiot:www.soby.us

Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: geokills]
    #1036544 - 11/08/02 02:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This may sound a little stupid, but I think I know the girl. Okay, not her, but this girl JUST like her. We'll call her...Michelle. Anyway, she is one of those people - so annoying you want to jump off a bridge. She is one of those girls who has no idea who she is, so she converted to a "modern hippie". She dresses like one, one day, then has on tight leather pants the next. She speaks al the slang she learned from her hippie books and mags. She says the phrases "right on" and "true true" way too much. I was forced to trip with this nit wit. (who, ironically, also calls them shroomzies). As I was tripping with her, and my roomate, my roomate says to me: "If she says right on one more time, I am going to strangle her>" No sooner had he said the words, and she was saying "right on right on right on" he got up and went for her. Hands outstreched and eveything. I pulled him back, and we left - went for a walk. When I got back to the house, she was there, coming down, still upset. Anyway, I ended up sleeping with her. SUrpirisingly, the sex was great, not annoying like I thought.

But then the next day she called me her boyfriend.

I havn't spoken to her since.

Just goes to show you, shrooms can do anything to any situation. I say trip with her - you might end up with a great story to tell. If the trip starts to go sour, leave.

OfflineJovialLeprechaun
reasonableperson
Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: Newbie2000]
    #1038252 - 11/09/02 02:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I was going to say have sex with her too, but 5g dried might be a bit much. :smile:

--------------------
I am a reasonable person.

Offline7uptrippsy
shroomer
    #1048918 - 11/13/02 10:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Heres a story that may help you out:

One time me and two of my friends were tipping in an apartment. After about an hour of peaking one of my friends friend showed up with a girl. They wernt doing anything that night and wanted to shroom. My friend let them in and we decided to chill with them for a while. Little did i know that this girl that was coming in was the most annoying girl in the world. She never shut up and talked about the stupidess shit. Plus she talked so fast that it was hard for me to even grasp what she was saying let alone hold a legite conversation. After being totally annoyed and recieving bad vibes from her prensence i tried to distance myself from her. However, this didnt work. every where i went she would suddenly pop her head into my view and annoy me to insanity. It got so bad that all i could think about was her leaving... and soon. Finally she left and i was happy once again. My trip would have been perfect if she hadnt showed up. I suggest never tripping with anyone that annoys you. In fact you should be very decisive about the people you trip with. Dont do it. Youll ruin a good trip. Save you shrooms for a time when yoiu can fully enjoy them.

OfflineHustla
Senior

Loc: CANADA
    #1060307 - 11/17/02 03:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I know it seems straight out of an after school episode of sesame street. But talk to (on shrooms) I've talked about shit with my friends Id never even think about in a sober state. As many people will backup, shrooms can actually alter your life, and you may be able to curb her annoying tendancies for good.

--------------------
It the Buccaneers are the Bucs, and the Jaguars are the Jags, then what are the Titans?

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: WHAT TO DO?!?!? [Re: Hustla]
    #1061714 - 11/18/02 03:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

That's true, but the risk of a huge argument breaking out druning a trip because someone decides to drop an emotional bomb can make a trip go sour fast. Most trip guides say to keep talking to a minimum and I find that to be true for non low doses.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineBlazeurbuds
psychonaut
Loc: Alabama
    #1065002 - 11/19/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think it would be a good idea to consume 3-5 g's and then be around someone that you find annoying when you're sober.  Maybe you can make another day to trip with your friend, without this other girl being there.  Just a thought...  :wink:  Holla!!! 

--------------------
What you see in life really depends on what you are looking for.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom