Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

A could be
    #1033625 - 11/07/02 09:28 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

For the believers...
A few months back I had a dream about a ufo zig zagging through a line of trees across a field..I came to believe this area i saw it was at my house in tucson (I just now got back) because of the lined up trees. Before I came back a very good friend of mine and me had started talking about ufo's and he told me he has seen an alien up very close in his bedroom. I KNOW he would not lie to me, not only am I one of very few he's told, but he's basically my little brother. And for those of you who think I will believe just about anything and anyone, I still doubt he saw an alien because he was a little kid..but his word holds truth to me, even if it goes against my 'society instinctual skepticism', which yes I DO STILL HAVE. (just not about things I have seen and thought about before I reador heard)
Anyways, I started telling him a couple dreams I have had before (not this particular one) and he told me of one he had, about a ufo zig zagging through spaced apart trees that were lined up. As any normal person would do I got really excited because he had dreamt the same thing I had, and had not talked about.
Now the thing that made me post about this is my sister just told me she bought him a ticket out here for christmas (like I said were basically brothers, our families are pretty close). Could that dream we had be some kind of foretelling? I doubt it but.. you never know what can happen, especially something dealing with dreams two or more people have had...so what do you guys think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: A could be [Re: ]
    #1033872 - 11/07/02 10:46 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Don't know what to tell you. I have never had a dream others have had. I don't think.

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology