Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineInfiniteParadox
Stranger
First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world
    #10330707 - 05/13/09 01:45 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ID like to discuss an interesting epiphany that had just occurred to me over the course of 3 days, directly resulting in stumbling on this site. I guess it's funny this being my first post but anyway here i go. 

A little background;  I would label myself as an atheist, as i believe that there is a 99.9% chance that deities do not exist.Being an Atheist i try to base the things i encounter within my perception of the universe with logical fact. There are certain, measurable forces that govern the way our universe functions, i would call these "facts". Consciousness of ones self and "reality" are nothing more then chemical and electrical charges firing in your brain constantly. But that is not what is you, it is what creates you. you are your thoughts and emotions, not what creates them. This is why i think drugs are the tools in which to manipulate and construct our own universe. they allow us to change the composition of what creates our subjective reality, effectively making us our own "gods". In a world of insanity, paradoxes, and no absolute truth, i feel the only way i can truly be at peace with the phenomenon of existence is to find meaning within my own being. I have always been fascinated with the cosmos and space, exploring outward, to the unknown. If i could have any paying job in society it would be astronaut. Ive realized that it is an impossible task to find what i seek looking outward into the Objective world. human beings are just not naturally capable of ever achieving the answer to the question of existence.

Before i had my epiphany my experiences with drugs were moderate id  assume. I have been smoking weed everyday, id say id go through an eighth or more a week. Ive smoked 22x salvia a few times, done a good amount of coke and have just in the past few months been using Adderall occasionally. I found this site while surfing the web. I had a big project i had to get done that day so i took a 30mg XR Adderall at around 3:30 pm, about a half hour after i woke up. the whole day i spent surfing around the web instead of doing my project, as i am a usual procrastinator. so i stumble on this site after doing a search on LSD, and all i could say was wow. I have been up for 3 days now straight upon writing this, as result of reading these forums in and out and doing massive research on Psychedelics; and other drugs for legitimately 22 hours. twelve hours after the first Adderall i had taken another 30mg XR to keep awake and keep reading. I had also smoked a good amount of weed, bout 2.5 grams of real potent haze over the span. At this point i am sleep deprived, haven't eaten anything in 2 days and am driving home from a friends house on the parkway at 2 am when it had really hit me. I had a complete feeling of euphoria and purpose. waves of sensation course throughout my entire body. I started hysterically laughing at it all, i had found something completely new and unknown prior to explore. it was the most powerful epiphany i had ever had. The Countless threads i read about the experiences of LSD and all other Psychedelics inspired me with a complete sense of wonder and hope. I had never known the real power of these substances as i have never tried a hard Psychedelic drug. From personal experience with friends and what i have learned about where these chemicals can take you i feel like i have opened a great door to almost INFINITE new possibility's. The concept of Ego Loss is probably the most awe inspiring experience i have ever known in this universe. instead of going outside myself to seek answers, I'm going to explore my own psyche, my reality, and create my own purpose to existence.

So after all that, id like some advice. what would be the best  Psychedelic to start my journey on, and how large of a dose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: InfiniteParadox]
    #10330783 - 05/13/09 02:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sorry you had such a bum time with reality you chose to alter your consciousness in favor of the real world.  And I'm doubly sorry I cannot advise you on which chemical to alter your brain with next.

Nevertheless, welcome to the Shroomery.

Now get some sleep.

--------------------

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #10330806 - 05/13/09 02:31 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

mushrooms are great, very earthy kind of trip.. usually they bring me down to a primitive beast on the outside standing in awe in front of the sky, trees, etc. and an amazed philosopher on the inside all while extremely giggly.

i am however surprised that you smoke all that weed and don't get philosophical thought patterns. my smoking weed has always been fun, funny, and always make me think.

welcome to the shroomery.
good luck opening your third eye, :wink:

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10331016 - 05/13/09 04:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Good first post.  I would go for a hit or two of LSD with some good friends.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #10331513 - 05/13/09 09:15 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If you are interested in total ego loss, all signs point to Salvia.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10331637 - 05/13/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i'd start with shrooms -- salvia is nearly useless in my experience (not that it doesn't do SOMETHING, but what it does i find unimpressive and unhelpful)

i've never done LSD but i hear it's not the best place to start ... then again that could be wrong

anyway my first (and to date only) psychedelic has been shrooms and i highly recommend them

just don't do them when you're in a state like you are now ... sleep deprived and wired

you want to do shrooms when you are otherwise sober, alert, well-rested, and feeling peaceful.

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: laserpig]
    #10331843 - 05/13/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Don't call Salvia useless if you don't know anything about it.

So, you are recommending shrooms since that is the only psychedelic that you've tried?

:whatever:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #10331910 - 05/13/09 11:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms, 5 grams dried at least. Do it alone out in the wilderness if possible.

Have fun.:satansmoking:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: Icelander]
    #10331954 - 05/13/09 11:53 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I started with LSD and I would recommend that, oh my gawd the fractals never have i seen anything like it on hallucinogens since. It was everything I dreamed psychedelics to be.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

#10332075 - 05/13/09 12:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Don't call Salvia useless if you don't know anything about it.

So, you are recommending shrooms since that is the only psychedelic that you've tried?

:whatever:

i've tried salvia more times than i've tried shrooms

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10332303 - 05/13/09 01:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Grapefruit said:
I started with LSD and I would recommend that.

Same here.  I miss acid.

--------------------

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
    #10332436 - 05/13/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, you sound so incredibly like me before I began my use of psychedelics. I too used to consider myself an atheist, in the sense that I refused to believe in any sort of entity that ruled over the cosmos. I'm not sure what I would call myself now, possibly just agnostic, but after many experiences with psychedelics I came to the realization that the Universe is simply too beautiful, and too ordered, for there not to be some underlying intelligence or law that humans can't fully explain. I won't call it God though.

I've been reading the book The Dancing Wu Li Masters, by physicist Gary Zukav, which is a brilliant attempt to culminate the ideas of quantum mechanics and relativity, with modern concepts of metaphysics and spirituality.

In his book, he describes the way humans interpret the Universe to the way an ignorant person would try to understand a clock. This ignorant person would have no concept of the gears and inner workings of a clock, he could only watch it and observe. So it is true with us and the Universe. We have no concept of what truly makes the Universe "tick".

The only thing we can do is observe the patterns that we witness with our 5 senses, and try to describe them in a way we can understand (mathematics). But that is as far as we can go. We will never (at least in our lifetimes) be able to truly see "inside the clock" as it were.

And in that sense, I believe many metaphysical concepts to be merely an intuitive form of science. Metaphysics are guesses as to what is inside the clock, and it uses the language of English rather than mathematics. Metaphysical experiments depend on the nature of the observer (as do many experiments in quantum mechanics!), but never-the-less, tend to reveal significant patterns that relate the human subjective and objective realities.

Our existence is truly a miraculous thing. That we have the cognitive freedom to question our reality is truly beautiful!

Good luck on your psychedelic journey friend! I highly endorse LSD!

--------------------
Word to your mom.

OfflineSventington
am what I am what I am what I am

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: deCypher]
    #10332508 - 05/13/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Good first post.  I would go for a hit or two of LSD with some good friends.

My thoughts exactly.

OfflineC.M. Mann
subconscious explorer
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: Sventington]
    #10332590 - 05/13/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I would agree with those LSD fans! Since you can't OD on LSD I would go strong then stronger. After LSD it would be PEYOTE, SHROOMS.  I stay away from everything else!:bigblunt:

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #10332665 - 05/13/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was a Christian before I took a great deal of psychedelics, and now I am an atheist.

To each his own.

The problem with your idea of the universe having such an illusion of design is that it creates more questions than it answers.

Who created the creator?

I am not saying it is impossible that "God" exists, it just seems highly unlikely.

I would believe in Santa Claus first.

--------------------

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
    #10333080 - 05/13/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The problem with your idea of the universe having such an illusion of design is that it creates more questions than it answers.

Who created the creator?

Are you responding to me?

I never mentioned design or a creator, only an underlying order that we don't understand. That does not necessarily imply a creator.

--------------------
Word to your mom.

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #10333270 - 05/13/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

What order could there be other than chaos?

It is an interesting thought to ponder, because the grey area between a Divine Creator and the extreme slight chance that has been sucessful in bringing about our very existence by utter chaos is rarely discussed.

--------------------

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #10333633 - 05/13/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Do some LSD, then try out some mushrooms, if you like both then do some DMT  :psychsplit:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: andrewss]
    #10334247 - 05/13/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Anybody suggested Mescaline yet? More easy going than LSD and Shrooms, might be nice for a first trip. Plus if you don't have access to shrooms or lsd (don't have any connections for acid and shrooms yet since you have tried them), its easy to order a cacti and make tea or extract the mescaline.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: First post ever : A Powerful epiphany rocked my world [Re: teeter]
    #10334252 - 05/13/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

By the way, this is probably more of a post for the Psychedelic Experience forum than the Philosophy and Spirituality one, no sweat though since its your first post.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder