Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
RC Hoarder
Male

People who trip on low doses.
    #10331029 - 05/13/09 05:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This is a thread for all those people who seem to be sensitive to psychedelics. I'm wondering a few things. I'm one of these people. I ate just a gram of some mushrooms and had a pretty decent trip. I'd say about a 3.5 on a scale of 1-10. 2 grams for me is like a 6 and 4 grams would be a 10. I'm not sure why, so lets have a little chat about how your relationship with these substances is.

1. When did you start tripping?

2. Whats the lowest dose you've ever had a profound experience on? Describe your experience briefly.

3. Have you ever felt while NOT tripping, some sort of "strong vibes" or "deja vu"?

4. Do you get HPPD? How bad?

5. Feel free to post anything else you may find relevant.

(to answer my own questions...)

1. At ~12 years old.

2. I'm not sure of the dose, but I know it wasn't over an 8th. Prolly more like 2 grams. I was in the woods, and every single thing was full of life to me. I could see emotions in everything around me, and developed understanding and reason with things like trees.

3. Yes, thats why I am curious if others do too. I can't really describe the feeling. I'm hoping someone else will, and I'll be able to relate back.

4. I have the worst HPPD out of anyone I know. I know HPPD includes the word "disorder" and "disorder is only if its bothering you to a point where..." whatever. I don't know what else to call it, so I use the word HPPD. It doesn't happen so much anymore (I'm not tripping as much either) but I see everything that is back-lit with red and blue out lines...much like a 3D comic book or something. I had a video showing exactly what I meant, but it was taken down for copywrite problems :frown: I also have no less than 8 floaters at any given time in my field of vision. But they are strange floaters, not like what I used to have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: People who trip on low doses. [Re: RasJeph]
    #10331171 - 05/13/09 06:18 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

2. Whats the lowest dose you've ever had a profound experience on? Describe your experience briefly.

3. Have you ever felt while NOT tripping, some sort of "strong vibes" or "deja vu"?

1- i started really getting into tripping about this time last year.

2- my first "real" time on mushrooms came last year. now before this i had one experience with mushrooms that was kind of gay, i ate them while i was very drunk (i no longer drink) and most probably stoned, at a party and walked home and i felt "faded" effects while at home lying in bed... now back to the first real time last year. my parents were away, and i was staying at my nans house who at the time knew i was picking and drying pscyhedelic music. she didnt care. (cheers nan!) anyway, one night while in my room, i ate about 3-4 smallish dried caps. this wouldve only been about no more than 0.5g. it was to this day the most enjoyable trip i have ever had. not the strongest, but the most enjoyable, happy, bubbly experience ever. very nice happy looking visuals. great night.

3- while not tripping? well yeah, while stoned!:gethigh:... but anyway, i guess i could say after walking down that same street after this particular ego shattering experience is always different, and i look at things, plants etc and say oh yeah, i remember this! and when im with the same guy that i tripped with that day he always asks why i was running and says im still on the treadmill! lol.. that was my first really, really heavy strong trip that has changed my perception of everything forever.

4- nope, never. although, when im very very tired and i hear something say at night for example it seems a bit more "scary" than before.

5- i generally struggle to find things of any relevance in the first place, let alone something i don't need to find relevance for. lol.

cool post though...:mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlineyoungsaint707
Mr youngsaint707 to you
Male

Loc: 125
Re: People who trip on low doses. [Re: Lucas89]
    #10331191 - 05/13/09 06:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ive done the mushies HELLA times
but
the most ive taken is like low 2 grams
ive allways had a good time
plannin on poppin the full 1/8 the next time i go camping
diff peoples body reacts a diff way to chemicles

--------------------
Do mushrooms grow in your head?

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: People who trip on low doses. [Re: RasJeph]
    #10331210 - 05/13/09 06:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1 gram is not a low dose for me!

0.25 grams of cubes - revelations as to the nature of the Universe with closed eye visuals.

Frequently, frequency is up since I trip.

Not too bad, but lasting for 7 years now without interruption. Subtle mood effects, not-so-subtle visuall effects, occasional unusual hallucinations (such as odors) and parasthesias.

I would say shrooming has been 90% good and 10% bad for me.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: People who trip on low doses. [Re: Asante]
    #10331293 - 05/13/09 07:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

1. 3 years ago

2. I trip on low doses 10-20 liberty caps but I can't really compare profound experiences because everyone has different ideas of what that is and it varies a lot from trip to trip more than on dosage scales.

3. Yes, particularly after frequent salvia use

4. Mild HPPD, wavy/morphy stuff, mild patterns behind closed eyes etc.

5. I am glad of HPPD and flashback type experiences as I always enjoyed them but I could see it getting too much perhaps? Not sure. Anyway if I had a choice between tripping without the after effects and tripping with them I would want the after effects. I swear before I started tripping my visual field looked kinda dull.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: People who trip on low doses. [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10331728 - 05/13/09 10:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

14 or 15
one large fresh ps. cyan. i was fuckin'trippin. i didn't think that it would be so strong so i went to the store to pick up some food. after a while of just wandering around i started to wonder what the hell was wrong with me since i couldn't pick out anything to buy. i realized what was up and got the hell out.

yes of course. very strong vibes when i'm very stoned. more suttle ones but very noticeable ones sober.
a month or 2 after taking lsd. not too bad, weed makes it worse.
i love low dose fresh wild shrooms. i love fall.

are you trying to see if people more sensitive to shrooms have some sort of telepathic ability( i ask because of #3). i haven't tripped with anyone for a while but i will make sure to do it next fall and play around with that. my gf and i finish each other sentences a lot if that helps.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale