Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline00Burnout
That one guy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ozarks
Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: vpzapata11] * 1
    #24110252 - 02/22/17 07:55 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

vpzapata11 said:
Hey shroomery this is my first time making mushrooms and I bought a spawn bag from mid west grow kits because I didn't own a pressure cooker, on the instructions it said to use 3-5 cc of spores per bag however I read this after I injected every bag with 2cc's instead if anyone can tell me ahead of time what I can expect it would be very helpful, I know this is Prob not the right part of the sight to post at but thanks anyways

First things first, you're on the wrong forum this is a question that you need to be asking in mushroom cultivation, and second never mention the vendor you got your supplies from. It will be just fine assuming you have a good sterile practice it will just start slow.

--------------------
Peace, pot and microdot!:mushroom2:
No amount of progress has ever been made in the way of man without challenging the things we think we understand.-00Burnout
Ghetto Greenhouse
Trade List
https://psychedelia.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRisingdawn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: 00Burnout] * 1
    #24170463 - 03/17/17 04:42 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Anyone had any adverse effects like vasoconstriction?
Sore legs/calves/arms like veins hurting?
Upset stomach?

InvisibleChRnZN
Din of Doom
 Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: ADK
Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: Risingdawn] * 1
    #24170471 - 03/17/17 04:45 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Yes to all the above.

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: ChRnZN] * 1
    #24170523 - 03/17/17 05:08 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Only time I've ever had anything weird happen was when I ate an eighth of cubes and ate a 100 ug tab. Walked around campus for a good 3 hours. I kept looking at my fingers because they felt very tight and swollen. Felt like they would just burst open or something so I kept feeling over them and holding to my face. I stopped noticing it after a lil while  :cookiemonster:

OfflineRisingdawn
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24170624 - 03/17/17 06:03 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Any further insight? Any remedys to help? Cannabis is a vasodialtor. Didnt help me much. However i did stop smoking as i felt weu5rd bad as fuk.
Keen for more info guys :smile:

InvisibleChRnZN
Din of Doom

#24170774 - 03/17/17 07:03 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Spicy foods dilate the veins as well.  Can help with feelings of constriction.

OfflineRisingdawn
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24170796 - 03/17/17 07:12 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Thanks.
Did you notice ill affects from fresh or dried or any specific way you took them?

InvisibleChRnZN
Din of Doom

#24170806 - 03/17/17 07:15 PM (7 years, 13 days ago)

Dried - The first few times I took them I experienced stomach cramps and nausea - Ginger / Ginger Tea helped a lot with that.

OfflineRisingdawn
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24173831 - 03/19/17 02:19 AM (7 years, 11 days ago)

So me being me went back and had some more meanies. I only had 1g dried this time. Within 2mins my legs and calves started hurting.
I drank 6g citrulline, 2g phenibut, 300g magnesium and a multivitamin/greens drink.
The come up was still pretty intense. I seem to get a bit annoyed with everything around me. So i just layed there with music on for hour or so. I became hungry and had some food. The rest of the night was awesome. Just played xbox and uno. I didnt feel off my head, was just a real cruise. I can see why they are looking at micro dosing. Weirdest thing I find with shrooms is that it can have you so removed from what's infront of you and then have the ability to see things so crystal clear.
Does anyone have any nerdy science stuff of how the biochemistry works in our bodies with the active compounds?

InvisibleZima

#24191546 - 03/25/17 11:14 AM (7 years, 5 days ago)

Great poll.  I don't discuss my trips, so I thought I was a bit out there with some of what I've experienced.  Now I know

OfflineYeti1
Bongologist
Male

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: Zima] * 1
    #24202710 - 03/29/17 01:54 PM (7 years, 1 day ago)

Tripping was so lame when I was young, we were taking the UK shrooms that grow in the field (Liberty cap) and the effect was weak and because there was a gang of us walking about it just didn't do it justice.

10 Years later I try it for much different reasons, mainly dreaming/spiritual and my view has completely changed on tripping, it's one of the most powerful experiences a human can have, a must for any dreamer who can't seem to unlock certain memories or remember all of their dreams.

I am glad I never got hold of any stronger shrooms back in the day though, too many people in the group, aresholes would bump into your group and tag along, the last thing a tripper needs is a fucking annoying ass-hat trying to put you on a bender.  (Seen this happen to a lad once, don't think he ever recovered mentally).

--------------------
She had Mycelium Wings!!!

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: Yeti1] * 1
    #24222663 - 04/06/17 11:25 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Great poll, and a very important one. Like many people who commented here, I do believe that the substances in psychedelics are the most powerful substances for the human mind. The main question missing here, perhaps, if any, is: How did these adverse effects HELPED you develop real and important feelings toward life and social-coexistence. I believe we don't feel bad for nothing. There are reasons our mind, when opened as much as these substances do, require those bad feelings. Some things are often wrong with us, and it takes a village for us to see them. When we do, how many of us can work them out? How many of us are able to extract the best out of the worst experiences?

When it comes to "after-the-fact" reactions, I can't comment, because I've never experienced them. All I can say is that, when I first experimented, I was going through shifty waters and turbulent winds. Unfortunately, I was not OK, was not respectful of this power as I should've been, and, at the end of the day, the very substance in itself actually helped me realize it and atone for it (by changing my ways). Since then, I can honestly say things have improved a great deal, and I've let go of many of my previous vices. Last time, however, very positive feelings emerged, followed, "after-the-fact," by the memory of the first time I used hallucinogenic mushrooms, and those feelings are kind of nibbling at my psyche for about a week. I can't ignore the obvious sign that something requires attention, and I'm getting to the bottom of it.

In terms of physical "after-effects," though, nothing so far, and I hope it stays that way...

--------------------
In Hebrew, the words "wine" and "secret" hold the same numerologic value. When wine comes in, secrets spill out. Do you think the person who said that knew mushrooms? When mushrooms come in... Is there anything beyond a secret?

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (04/06/17 11:31 AM)

OfflineVodunShrooms
The One Who Knocks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #24230484 - 04/09/17 02:14 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Risingdawn said:
Any further insight? Any remedys to help? Cannabis is a vasodialtor. Didnt help me much. However i did stop smoking as i felt weu5rd bad as fuk.
Keen for more info guys :smile:

From what I understand, Cannabis can be both a vasoconstrictor and vasodilator it depends very much on the strain. I've found from my personal experiences that if I smoke a mid or a less-potent high grade strain like AK47 or Bubblegum, the trip will mellow me out and things will be fine and dandy. However, If I smoke something intense like Grand Daddy Purp it will send me overboard rather quickly with an uncomfortable speedy heart-rate and tons of anxiety to top it off. Those usually end with me popping a Xanax to abort--I've since just cut back to using mid or a less-potent strain if I want to smoke, and even then it's only a couple of hits. 

Being that there is still a lot we don't know about Cannabis there are many conflicting reports where some will argue it's purely a vasoconstrictor while others say it's strictly a vasodilator. If I'm not mistaken usually vasoconstriction comes first from the act of smoking itself and then the dilation after the active chemicals kick in which is why I believe some psychonauts will say to not smoke at all for a trip. It really does change the variables of what can happen.

--------------------

Edited by VodunShrooms (04/09/17 02:16 PM)

OfflineVodunShrooms
The One Who Knocks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: Count of Sabugosa] * 1
    #24230502 - 04/09/17 02:24 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

royque1980 said:
Great poll, and a very important one. Like many people who commented here, I do believe that the substances in psychedelics are the most powerful substances for the human mind. The main question missing here, perhaps, if any, is: How did these adverse effects HELPED you develop real and important feelings toward life and social-coexistence. I believe we don't feel bad for nothing. There are reasons our mind, when opened as much as these substances do, require those bad feelings. Some things are often wrong with us, and it takes a village for us to see them. When we do, how many of us can work them out? How many of us are able to extract the best out of the worst experiences?

When it comes to "after-the-fact" reactions, I can't comment, because I've never experienced them. All I can say is that, when I first experimented, I was going through shifty waters and turbulent winds. Unfortunately, I was not OK, was not respectful of this power as I should've been, and, at the end of the day, the very substance in itself actually helped me realize it and atone for it (by changing my ways). Since then, I can honestly say things have improved a great deal, and I've let go of many of my previous vices. Last time, however, very positive feelings emerged, followed, "after-the-fact," by the memory of the first time I used hallucinogenic mushrooms, and those feelings are kind of nibbling at my psyche for about a week. I can't ignore the obvious sign that something requires attention, and I'm getting to the bottom of it.

In terms of physical "after-effects," though, nothing so far, and I hope it stays that way...

I have to agree with you, I originally didn't respect psychs either and after my last intense trip it really opened my eyes to a lot of what was wrong with me as a person and where I was messing up in life. I've since cut-back on a lot of my vices as well..an everyday stoner has now turned into pretty much a sober and clean guy. I miss smoking sometimes but I have found that I can get more out of it by only engaging in it infrequently...like you can find for different strains that there are psychedelic effects but being an everyday smoker you don't get those...I've noticed a lot of difference by smoking every now and then..but yeah that's just my 2 cents..haven't really tripped, smoked, or anything in about 4 months now. I definitely am for moderation nowadays, as it seems there's a lot more to be gained from the experience that way for me.

--------------------

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: VodunShrooms] * 1
    #24231784 - 04/10/17 06:02 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, I've recently experienced a half-amazing half-hellish trip (too high a dosage, will try to avoid those in the future). Having my wife help me was crucial, but at the end of it, it was soulcleansing in the sense that I laughed and I cried exactly as much as I needed.

--------------------
In Hebrew, the words "wine" and "secret" hold the same numerologic value. When wine comes in, secrets spill out. Do you think the person who said that knew mushrooms? When mushrooms come in... Is there anything beyond a secret?

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (04/10/17 06:03 AM)

OfflineTaraXir
Stranger
    #24248791 - 04/16/17 11:04 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I see slightly more static than before I got into drugs, but I've always seen some of it. It doesn’t bother me too much.

OfflineGeerts Leemings
Stranger
Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: TaraXir] * 1
    #24252639 - 04/17/17 07:44 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I have terrible night terrors once in a while due to a really bad acid trip I had during my youth. Flashbacks to same nightmarish things that assaulted me during the worst parts of it. Doesnt stop me from imbibing in psyches still but its a bit of a nuisance.

Offlinejda
On the bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western US Flag
Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: Geerts Leemings] * 1
    #24278189 - 04/28/17 08:37 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks! Great Poll..... I see that there aren't too many of us 65 year olds here who first tripped over 30 years ago. LOL:mushroom2:

--------------------
“.... out of silent subtle mystery emerge images.
These images coalesce into forms.
Within each form is contained the seed and essence of life.
Thus do all things emerge and expand out of darkness and emptiness.”
Excerpt from Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: The Psychedelics Adverse Effects Poll [Re: jda] * 1
    #24278783 - 04/28/17 01:19 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jda said:
Thanks! Great Poll..... I see that there aren't too many of us 65 year olds here who first tripped over 30 years ago. LOL:mushroom2:

No, but I have one in my life and I thank the universe for his existence every day.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #24280458 - 04/29/17 02:01 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i PEADKED ON 2c-e, 25MG, AND THE DOSE ABOUT 60 OR 70 RED9SE 4-ACO-DMT.

ABOUT A MINUTE LATER, I GOT REALLY DIZZENS, AND PUKED IN THE BATH ROOM.  i SAW GROW UP ON MY, AND ENGULFING.  i I PANICED, PASSED OM AN HAVING FREE VISUAL DREAM ABOUT A GIRL I WHO DIED.

i WOKE UP, AND SAW A UFO FALLING FOR A TIME, I KEEP WATCH, IT WAS A CEILING SAM.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies