Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Should anyone else be studying for finals right now other than me? [Re: Syle]
    #10324869 - 05/11/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I took two tests this morning.  I think I nailed em pretty good.  I'm expecting A's or at least B's on the both of em.

The one tomorrow...not so sure about.  Haven't been to that class in MONTHS aside from other tests and this stupid bitches powerpoints are of absolutely no use whatsoever.  Thankfully tomorrow morning I'm gonna meet up with a buddy who went pretty regularly to her class, so I'll probably be able to get a grasp on the concept before the test.

Man, I put so little effort into class attendance this semester it's ridiculous.  My GPA is probably not gonna be so hot.

Next semester's gonna be a lot better, though.  Actually have some classes with interesting, usable content.

I excel in both content and deliverance.  Now let's put on our classics and let's have a little dance shall we?

I'm really considering buying some rolls for after exams...I'm mega stressed out right now.  I just popped a big ass zit on my face, the likes of which I've not seen in YEARS.  I haven't rolled in over a year...an MDMA binge would be a real nice way to blow off this shitty semester.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKymatica
Student of Mycology

Re: Should anyone else be studying for finals right now other than me? [Re: circularvortex]
    #10325100 - 05/12/09 12:00 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
I took two tests this morning.  I think I nailed em pretty good.  I'm expecting A's or at least B's on the both of em.

The one tomorrow...not so sure about.  Haven't been to that class in MONTHS aside from other tests and this stupid bitches powerpoints are of absolutely no use whatsoever.  Thankfully tomorrow morning I'm gonna meet up with a buddy who went pretty regularly to her class, so I'll probably be able to get a grasp on the concept before the test.

Man, I put so little effort into class attendance this semester it's ridiculous.  My GPA is probably not gonna be so hot.

Next semester's gonna be a lot better, though.  Actually have some classes with interesting, usable content.

I excel in both content and deliverance.  Now let's put on our classics and let's have a little dance shall we?

I'm really considering buying some rolls for after exams...I'm mega stressed out right now.  I just popped a big ass zit on my face, the likes of which I've not seen in YEARS.  I haven't rolled in over a year...an MDMA binge would be a real nice way to blow off this shitty semester.

I hate teachers that do non stop power points in class..

--------------------
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?” -Chuck Palahniuk

OfflineKymatica
Student of Mycology

Re: Should anyone else be studying for finals right now other than me? [Re: Kymatica]
    #10325110 - 05/12/09 12:01 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Only reason I show up to my government class is the chick in there I am trying to hook up with.. Things are going good with that so far.. She wants me to go camping with her this summer..SCORE!!

--------------------
“If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?” -Chuck Palahniuk

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale