Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: Poptart]
    #10321704 - 05/11/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

And what state do you live in ?  is medicinal marijuana legal there?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptain Caveman
Uh-oh!
 User Gallery

Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10321715 - 05/11/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My parents are old heads themselves, so even when I was a teen, if I was having a bad trip or whatnot, moms knew how to bring me out. I was at their house yesterday while mushin it, and they just kept making jokes about how I "Wasnt at my desk but is taking messages". Chill parents are the shit.

--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

OfflineTcm19277
Etheromaniac
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Korova Milk Bar Flag
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: Green_T]
    #10321727 - 05/11/09 09:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol loved the video :thumbup:

--------------------
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!

Tcm's Step by Step Guide to Making Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum, Full With Lots of Pictures!
:pod::snowman::snowman::pod:

“I'll stick to my needle, my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime;
Since I was born, I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.”

- Brian Molko, of 'Placebo' -

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10321753 - 05/11/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
DId it go something like this poptart...

Lol that almost exactly how the conversation went. haha so stereotypical.

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: Poptart]
    #10321784 - 05/11/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
DId it go something like this poptart...

Lol that almost exactly how the conversation went. haha so stereotypical.

HAHahaHAHa really??? :rofl2:

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #10321803 - 05/11/09 10:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You slam the door and run away with your friends?

Offlineganjababy
Stranger

#10321805 - 05/11/09 10:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Respect your parents place, don't smoke around their house anymore simple as that...

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: Cowgold]
    #10321810 - 05/11/09 10:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm saying my dad reacted in the exact way not me.

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #10321822 - 05/11/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have a little brother that screamed "Poptart, how could you?!?!" and storm off?

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #10321831 - 05/11/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
For example when I was working at subway I was having a very hard time catching on to how I was supposed to work. I was frustrated because I would just stand around and try to act busy because I didn’t know how I was supposed to be doing.  I wanted to do a good job but I wasn’t sure how to. 

One day I decided smoke a little before going into work which I know sounds very irresponsible but keep in mind I put a lot of thought into it and decided that I should try something new.  I suddenly understood what I should be doing and how I should be doing it.

:rofl:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #10321856 - 05/11/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You're a dumbass.

It's their house.

Don't like their rules? Move the fuck out.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10321881 - 05/11/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
You're a dumbass.

It's their house.

And your a judgemental asshole

I am trying to move out.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
Re: So my parents caught me smoking weed again so I wrote them a letter. [Re: Cowgold]
    #10321890 - 05/11/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
Quote:

Poptart said:
For example when I was working at subway I was having a very hard time catching on to how I was supposed to work. I was frustrated because I would just stand around and try to act busy because I didn?t know how I was supposed to be doing.  I wanted to do a good job but I wasn?t sure how to. 

One day I decided smoke a little before going into work which I know sounds very irresponsible but keep in mind I put a lot of thought into it and decided that I should try something new.  I suddenly understood what I should be doing and how I should be doing it.

well its fucking true. When I went into work high I was able to function better.

Trust me if you had adhd you would understand. Weed helps me concentrate ten times better then that ritilan shit society thinks I should use as medicine.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #10321902 - 05/11/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
You're a dumbass.

It's their house.

And your a judgemental asshole

I am trying to move out.

It's spelled judgmental and you're.

Have the decency to respect them They don't have to let you live there. Why shit on their wishes while you do?

Learn how to spell.

It's clear you're a dumbass. At least learn how to spell.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10321903 - 05/11/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cowgold said:
Quote:

Poptart said:
For example when I was working at subway I was having a very hard time catching on to how I was supposed to work. I was frustrated because I would just stand around and try to act busy because I didn�t know how I was supposed to be doing.  I wanted to do a good job but I wasn�t sure how to. 

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #10321905 - 05/11/09 10:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
Quote:

Cowgold said:
Quote:

Poptart said:
For example when I was working at subway I was having a very hard time catching on to how I was supposed to work. I was frustrated because I would just stand around and try to act busy because I didn?t know how I was supposed to be doing.  I wanted to do a good job but I wasn?t sure how to. 

well its fucking true. When I went into work high I was able to function better.

Trust me if you had adhd you would understand. Weed helps me concentrate ten times better then that ritilan shit society thinks I should use as medicine.

It's funny because you basically used the excuse...  "Smoking marijuana helps me concentrate on making better sandwiches."

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
    #10321912 - 05/11/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

Cowgold said:
Quote:

Poptart said:
For example when I was working at subway I was having a very hard time catching on to how I was supposed to work. I was frustrated because I would just stand around and try to act busy because I didn�t know how I was supposed to be doing.  I wanted to do a good job but I wasn�t sure how to. 

what is so funny about this? should I not include it in my letter?

Offlineganjababy
Stranger

#10321917 - 05/11/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AmericanPsycho said:
Quote:

Cowgold said:
Quote:

Poptart said:

You didn't know what you were supposed to be doing at subway?
You make fucking sandwiches! If you couldn't figure that one out then good luck in life buddy!

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10321920 - 05/11/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just think you're wasting your time trying to convince them that weed is good for you.  The only thing I can think of is if you got a medicinal marijuana card from a doctor then they can't say shit.

--------------------

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery
    #10321934 - 05/11/09 10:55 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

well your probably right they will never understand. I'm just trying to get them to understand from a different point of view. Which is pretty much impossible.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains