Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: Chubba]
    #10315902 - 05/10/09 04:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
...He suggests we get the video camera out and film him while we put various things in his gash wound.

. You still got that video ?? :waits: :faded:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: vinsue]
    #10315922 - 05/10/09 04:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The footage is still around, we have probably 50 hours+, ALL oyzo nights were fully recorded.

I dunno if I would upload it even if I had it, but they're all with the main mate (his camera + his house). He's in the Army now, fits in nicely being an alcoholic and all.

I might try and get some off him. One of the most LOL was one of the later oyzo nights, someone put on "Ironman" - Black Sabbath. He started headbanging, then proceeded to punch multiple large holes in the wall of his room (rental).

Then he stripped off ALL his clothes and ran out the front door.

Turned up 20 minutes later :vaped: He LOLed the next day, covered up the holes with various metallica and nintendo posters.

Offlinekj912
Stranger

Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: Chubba]
    #10316168 - 05/10/09 08:23 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

haha good story, i like how my nights feel just a little less stupid after hearing yours. thanks :grin:

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: StickyRicky]
    #10316247 - 05/10/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

once my mates were all drinking at my other mates flat he lived on the top floor of a 4 story flat so i said i was going out on the balcony for some fresh air and i jumped over to the window of the stairwell and walked downstairs and layed at the bottom twisted pretending i fell off the ledge and they were pissed off at me,i was listening to them freak out and arguing who would tell my parents i was dead

another time i was drunk and i blocked a main intersection with shopping trollies/carts

that sorta stupid stuff

i quit drinking

OfflineTds
WHERES MY WATCH?!
 User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: filthee]
    #10316349 - 05/10/09 09:31 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

A famous one was from my sister in her first year at uni (college I think to you gentlemen overseas).
Well turns out 2 of her housemates are fucking alcoholic nuts and one owns a samurai sword. After a heavy night of drinking one thing leads to another and my parents get a panic phonecall at about 2.30am from my sister telling them they her housemates have got lamposted and are wrecking shit up with said samurai sword.
My dad goes down there (hour drive).
They destroyed the microwave, the floor was covered in glass because they were throwing their empty beer bottles on the floor for no particular reason other than they liked the sound of glass breaking
The police have them all saftly locked up in the back of a police van, and they slept it off in the cells.
Obviously she called the police shortly after the shit started happening and at the first sign of lethal weapons the police are gunna turn up fully armed in riot gear. As they did of course.
The guys turned up the next day with a new microwave and SEVERE apologys all round. The landlord wasn't having any of that understandably, they got kicked out and lost their deposit.

Another one (not quite as impressive as that) happend to me. I'm a bit of a douche' when I'm drunk. Normally I'm not too bothered and call people out on their shit. Also I'm incredibly sociable. I guess it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Ha.
So after several too many I see an old friend that I knew from church who was known for being slightly...effeminate. Things like if you were sitting next to him he would put his hand on your leg and joke about it...but I could never tell if he was joking which is why he was known as "the gay one" around me and my friends.
So when he's there talking to a bunch of guys from my church (as where he knows them from) I walk over there and pipe up with:
"Hey Harry, you straight yet?"
Instant silence follows and I'm the only one with a huge grin on my face as the 3 other girls just look at me, horrified at what I've just said. Turns out this guy is quite sensitive about the whole gay thing because he gets called it alot or something. Sensitive creature, him.

Good times.

--------------------
Colonisation complete.

InvisibleStickyRicky
Fellow
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: robbyberto]
    #10316582 - 05/10/09 10:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

robbyberto said:
Why did you bring beer to a bar? 
:confused:

i didnt i was just getting a glass because a friend offered some of his pitcher

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: StickyRicky]
    #10316616 - 05/10/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ok.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlinepoppin123
Organic
Male

Loc: Orlando,FL
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: robbyberto]
    #10316771 - 05/10/09 11:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Only thing i have on par with this is walking around an apartment complex, with my stumbling friend after his 21'st birthday.  When i say stumbling I'm talking, I'm pretty much carrying him.  Anyway, he decides its fight time, and starts yelling things at anyone he can see.  Terrible, terrible things.  After a few people yell back and i try to hurry him along his way, he finally found someone that wasn't gonna be called a shit eating faggot without getting in a few hits.  They square off, the guy doesn't even swing, and my bud falls flat out on his back unconscious.  Told the guy, well looks like you win, and friggin fireman carried my bud the rest of the way, couldn't find a key to his apartment and left him in the hall by his door. 

College is full of good times.

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: poppin123]
    #10317009 - 05/10/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

There was this bar I used to frequent so often they knew my drink and name. Well one day I was already smashed before going. There was this new bartender girl that was ignoring me/chatting with other people not doing her job. She finally gave me my drink I was pissed and asked for my check. I paid by CC and where I'm supposed to put a tip I put "Fuck You".

The fucked up part was I didn't remember it and a few days later I brought a friend from work to the bar to have drinks when I get there the regular waitress that knows me was like "David I have some bad news..." I was surprised and asked her what it was. "You've been 86ed from the bar" I said "what the fuck why?" she said "for your shenanigans Wednesday day night, you wrote "fuck you" to one of the bartenders and she 86ed you".

I was really bummed cause that was my first bar ever, hell I even tripped on an eighth of shrooms there (but that's another horrible story).

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10317042 - 05/10/09 12:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this shit is entertaining.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: DimensionX]
    #10317087 - 05/10/09 01:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
When i was younger me and my friends used to get drunk and go on random, petty vandalism sprees through the neighborhood.

These excursions usually consisted of exploding bins, trashing letter box's and hurling abuse at strangers.

One classic incident involved repeatedly urinating in an ex cops mail box over a period of months because he dared accuse us of the vandalism we were actually committing.

:ilold:dare he accuse the offenders :rofl:

OfflineTds
WHERES MY WATCH?!
 User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10317625 - 05/10/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Drunken_Jester said:
"You've been 86ed from the bar"

What's 86ed mean?

--------------------
Colonisation complete.

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: drunk asshole moments [Re: Tds]
    #10317646 - 05/10/09 03:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

No longer allowed back.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Invisiblemattman
just another guy
Male

Folding@home Statistics
. [Re: Chubba]
    #10319741 - 05/10/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by mattman (04/02/10 02:46 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom