Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words?
    #10166787 - 04/14/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I really love the sound clip excerpts that you normally find in psytrance songs... stuff from movies, speeches, or just random vocal recordings...

Some of my favorites:

"Now the dreaming period is subdivided into four stages. The first stage is the longest... and it's the best... During that stage, the dream is beautiful. The second stage... is not quite so long... and it's a little unsettling... and there's an element of instability in it... a certain touch of insecurity... In the third stage which is not... again so long... the forces of light and the forces of darkness of good and of evil are equally balanced... and things are beginnig to look rather dangerous. Now in the fourth stage, which is the shortest of them all... The negative, dark or evil side triumphs and the whole thing blows up... and so then there's a waking period before the whole thing starts again..."

"We are seeing here, the fundamental principles of drama"

"Have you noticed, that in this drama, the forces of the dark side are operative for 1/3 of the time, the forces of the light side for 2/3 of the time. This is a very ingenious arrangement. Cause we are seeing here, the fundamental principles of drama"

"I have seen the things that you can only dream about... I have been there!

I see myself for what i truly am... and the moments I've had, the marvels I've witnessed, the wonderful truths I've seen!

The night falls and you close your eyes to sleep and dream. I have seen the things you can only dream about... I have been there!"

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words? [Re: shroomzey]
    #10295791 - 05/06/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This is a good thread more ppl should add to it. That ott song is probably my favorite. Cant think of any off hand but ill come back when i find a few. I'm sure we've all heard the 'beware the beast man' speech from planet of the apes in a few songs. Theres also an astral projection song i believe it is that has a part i love. something about 'we are flying INTO A STAR!!!"

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words? [Re: SgtBob]
    #10295843 - 05/06/09 08:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

oh one i forgot that i just found, took some research to find the source too. It was dj fresh from the cd bass invaders. "X-project" has some good audio clips from some old asian show 'bomber-x'.  I love hearing these samples and lookin up where they come from.

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words? [Re: shroomzey]
    #10297275 - 05/06/09 02:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't have specific phrases that come to mind, but I see someone mentioned astral projection and I like the choice of those samples.

The samples I really dislike have to do with drugs.

Invisiblemycoprog
Modular Heretic
 User Gallery

Loc: N. America
Re: What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words? [Re: stefan]
    #10313948 - 05/09/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

have you guys heard that full on track during the break when this dude is talking about having an OOB staring at his dead body from the ceiling and some other shit? it give me teh chills. I try and find it, i know i got it somewhere. i just gotta dig through my ridiculously massive unorganized collection.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What Are Your Favorite Psytrance Words? [Re: mycoprog]
    #10314912 - 05/09/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well it sounds interesting enough, dig it up!

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom