Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offline79towncar
Stranger
Net-10 pre-paid cell phones..
    #10314310 - 05/09/09 10:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This is a pretty old trick but very effective. Net-10 sells phones that come with 300 minutes on them for $30 at most Wallgreens and CVS stores. Now these phones are just bought and turned on then used.. These phones cannot be tied to you at all and they are almost impossible to get a wire up on. Also if you further encode all your messages over the phone using these prepaids and using no names it's very difficult for LEO to get any info. Make sure everybody in the crew buys a new one every day or so and never actually say your name over the phone.. After your done with them make sure they are destroyed and them bam you have a good means to communicate between you and all of your people without the headache and worries of a land-line/payphone. This was also used in that TV show The Wire. Also if you buy the phones out of state at a different store each time it will be very easy to communicate. Now I know this method isn't perfect.. I know there's ways to relay messages over the internet encrypted and that's basically the law of the land. But for the price, convenience, and easy of this communication system it is definitely a worth while way to do things. So a quick recap. Use these prepaids and talk with coded language/coded texts. Now the one drawback is this you are going to need a way to get the new numbers to each of your people. This one I won't touch haha. Just be creative.. Goodluck all you hooligans..

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOjom
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: 79towncar]
    #10314774 - 05/09/09 11:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

79towncar said:
This is a pretty old trick but very effective. Net-10 sells phones that come with 300 minutes on them for $30 at most Wallgreens and CVS stores. Now these phones are just bought and turned on then used.. These phones cannot be tied to you at all and they are almost impossible to get a wire up on. Also if you further encode all your messages over the phone using these prepaids and using no names it's very difficult for LEO to get any info. Make sure everybody in the crew buys a new one every day or so and never actually say your name over the phone.. After your done with them make sure they are destroyed and them bam you have a good means to communicate between you and all of your people without the headache and worries of a land-line/payphone. This was also used in that TV show The Wire. Also if you buy the phones out of state at a different store each time it will be very easy to communicate. Now I know this method isn't perfect.. I know there's ways to relay messages over the internet encrypted and that's basically the law of the land. But for the price, convenience, and easy of this communication system it is definitely a worth while way to do things. So a quick recap. Use these prepaids and talk with coded language/coded texts. Now the one drawback is this you are going to need a way to get the new numbers to each of your people. This one I won't touch haha. Just be creative.. Goodluck all you hooligans..

Definitely pay cash for those things. And you gotta be rich or moving some freakin' weight to afford $30 a day for a cell phone...

Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: Ojom]
    #10316805 - 05/10/09 01:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This one is entirely over the line for most, and likely useless.

The reason that these phones were being bought on 'The Wire', was due to them being used for a LARGE fictional, (but likely not far from reality), ring in Baltimore. There was a very large crew involved and many of those large enough to warrant such caution already have their asses covered and go nowhere near phones. Period.

Also, in 'The Wire' they were only replacing the burners every week or two, (I believe that was the Third season, as Avon, Stringer, and Shamrock were still in play), and then even that was tagged. If they really want you, and know about you, you CAN be got.

It is an interesting thought. Maybe I should ask my cellular insider for some insight on the prepaid's integrity and security.

~Monk

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: 79towncar]
    #10317024 - 05/10/09 02:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

These phones may work and I am sure they are hard to trace but using phones at all is some amateur shit, professional criminals use the internet.

OfflineProf. Astro
acirebma

Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10317281 - 05/10/09 03:58 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

www.buymydrugs.com

Kidding, but seriously Alan is right. Placing orders online using secure connections is probably a better idea, hell connect to some wireless at McDonalds.

--------------------
:hanky:

Offline79towncar
Stranger
Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10318311 - 05/10/09 08:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Using coded messages through prepaids like that is almost bulletproof. Yea the internet is good. But if you have an emergency and you need to get a message across 5 minutes ago the internet is almost useless.. $30 a day isn't much money and if you dump them less frequently every 3 days then anybody can afford $10 a day. The Internet is good for conference calls but for the day to day nothing beats a phone. All bodegas around most cities sell these prepaids and none of them stores even have cameras.. So look at it like this.. Encoded talk over phones that are tied to nobody and phones that can't be videoed during the sale or traced.. The internet is def a good way to "talk" but in no way is it convenient.. Nothing is more convenient then a cell phone, that's why everybody has one.. Also if they get to the phone company and do listen to your calls they are all encoded, plus no-1 is mentioning anybodys elses name.. It's almost impossible to get a conviction from that. If somebody grabs your laptop, then that's a different story. But I will agree this method isn't perfect but as far as a day to day thing goes it's as good as it gets.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10320177 - 05/11/09 02:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
These phones may work and I am sure they are hard to trace but using phones at all is some amateur shit, professional criminals use the internet.

:rofl:

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Offlineneopet nub
Stranger

Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #10324100 - 05/11/09 10:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I love drug ideas spawned from famous television shows

--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Offline79towncar
Stranger
Re: Net-10 pre-paid cell phones.. [Re: neopet nub]
    #10325952 - 05/12/09 08:48 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This idea is old but not an idea from T.V. I said that the idea was popularized by THE WIRE from HBO. Everybody uses these phones for this purpose it's almost bulletproff. Unless they view you useing the phone at the same time they are listening in to your call it's soo hard to get this as evidence in court. This could change tho alot of people are up in arms over these drug cartels from Mexioco and are trying to make it illegal to buy these phones without giving subscription information.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles

Community >> Security and Safety