Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMedievalMan
Stranger
Jars with no growth
    #10313705 - 05/09/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'd like to start off by saying sporestore.com SUCKS. DO NOT EVER give that worthless website any of your business. THEY SELL YOU CRAP!

With that being said, I have 48 jars of B+ from sporestore that have been incubating for over 3 weeks now. They have absolutely no growth in them whatsoever. I bought exactly the same strand from sporeworks and every single jar is growing great.

So basically I have 48 jars of BRF and Vermiculite that are just sitting there doing nothing and I would like to re-inoculate them. I bought more syringes from sporeworks and they are on the way right now. Should I pressure cook all the jars again and use the syringes from sporeworks or should I dump them all out and start from the beginning again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: South
Re: Jars with no growth [Re: MedievalMan]
    #10313724 - 05/09/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

have used spore store and it may work had b+ lost 2 of 6 jars but it did take almost 4 weeks to start to colonize but it did here is a pic had to lay on side cuz the cake sunk in on 1 side cuz it took so long

--------------------
IF A CAT AND DOG CAN GET ALONG WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE?
If the sky is falling, don't look up!  :abduction:

Feel Family Founder. :pm: me if you are tired of hearing, "Use the search function".

Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jars with no growth [Re: feelfunny]
    #10313749 - 05/09/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

if going to do again then throw them out because the water will not be right in jar. heaving said that i have re injected before with little problems but when fruiting them they seemed to have smaller fruit

--------------------

Feel Family Founder. :pm: me if you are tired of hearing, "Use the search function".

OfflineROGER5676
truckload
Male User Gallery

Loc: niagara falls, ny
Re: Jars with no growth [Re: MedievalMan]
    #10313784 - 05/09/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, probaly one or two posts per week saying sporestore sucks. pretty much a known fact by people here.if i were you i would dump everything and start over. pressure cooking will kill anything you injected in your jars from sporestore but since they have been sitting around waiting for signs of growth and then pc'ing again you might throw your moisture content off and screw up the jars again. so i would just start over, that way you no when your spores from sporeworks ( great vender by the way) arrive you are positive your jars are good and ready to go.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Jars with no growth [Re: ROGER5676]
    #10313807 - 05/09/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

How many times does it have to be said.

sporestore
sporebank
university scientific (somthing like that)

are scams

We hve trusted vendors that have good reputation, and if you do have a problem they will sort it.

I think we need a sticky about using trusted vendors, because this is getting worse. Im seeing more and more of htese posts.

Though, i see lots of posts that could have been answered by reading the stickies.

We need someway of ensuring that new people read those stickies, as they seem to just get igored

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Jars with no growth [Re: veda_sticks]
    #10313896 - 05/09/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

not a scam they do work just bad quality and barley any spores in the syringe when you use a vendor from here you will see the difference

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale