Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
tripping alone with weed
    #10299713 - 05/06/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

the other day i withstood the drought of lsd and obtained a few hits of blotter paper.

this will be my second time consuming 'cid(first time 1 hit) and i was wondering if i should trip alone? (depending on potentcy i will take 2)

i have my room with a tv, lights, and milkdrop presets to the max, along with various music selections lined up. My trip will be constricted within my house, of which i live amongst other people, will i be able to handle myself without making a ton of noise?

if i am not around other people will it affect my trip?
when you are alone are you more enlightened of the experience? because their is so much to sulk in..

i will also have about 1.2g worth of fine nug(i will smoke a b once i consume, then a few bowls throughout. and some bars for a last resort=O .

do you all have any tips for me?

--------------------
"You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye."
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
"America should start a war on education, if its anywhere as successful as the war on drugs, everyone would be hooked on phonics."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: tripping alone with weed [Re: i95fl]
    #10299723 - 05/06/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

highly reccomended. You dont have to do anything to "impress" anyone...you can just sit there comfortable and submit to the trip. Believe me your mind will be good enough. Just get good tunes, good chronic a good stereo and a huge playlist and close your eyes for a while and your guaranteed to have a good time :mushroom2:

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: tripping alone with weed [Re: nocoast]
    #10299747 - 05/06/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

have fun, your set.:thumbup: do it too it brother tripping alone is awesome really relaxing cause your not always having to do something or go along with someone elses ideas its you and the drug...what out for those infomercials that start at like 330 am youll end up buying something you dont want....fucking shamwows

--------------------

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
    #10299752 - 05/06/09 09:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah eat em' up man......i tripped alone yesterday and it was awsome.....i had some weed, music, a comfortable place and nothing to worry about....all in all, it was beautiful!....when your alone you dont have to talk or communicate so you have more time to relax, let go and explore the uncharted depths of your conscious.....:lsd:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: tripping alone with weed [Re: mockingbird]
    #10299758 - 05/06/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mockingbird said:
have fun, your set.:thumbup: do it too it brother tripping alone is awesome really relaxing cause your not always having to do something or go along with someone elses ideas its you and the drug...what out for those infomercials that start at like 330 am youll end up buying something you dont want....fucking shamwows

haha i was tempted to buy a shamwow before....i swear i was being brainwashed!!!!!

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (05/06/09 10:16 PM)

OfflineCountry1
Ehhh
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: tripping alone with weed [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10299808 - 05/06/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

On my last trip there was a large group of us tripping and 4 of us were sitting in a room when this girl walks in, reaches into the closet and pulls out a sham wow. Obviously we were all amazed and somehow we had water ballons already so we popped them on a bed and tried to soak it up with the sham wow and it failed so bad haha.

Invisiblei95fl
DĄŃC€444LYYF€
Male User Gallery

Loc: RIØ D€JAN€IRO Flag
Re: tripping alone with weed [Re: mockingbird]
    #10299833 - 05/06/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mockingbird said:

lol good looks , ill be on the lookout for that- fucking shamwows lolol. rest assured im sure ill have a great time, and no worries whatsoever !

thanks for the input . keep it coming- peeeceee

OfflineIn_A_Transit
Turn on, tune in, drop out

#10300089 - 05/06/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My first time tripping alone was on mushrooms and I explored my basement which is finished and once I got done with that I turned on the late night news with Anderson 360 and felt so connected to it that I decided to redoes another 8th :smile: Good Luck and Many Vibes your way!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies