Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: hpi]
    #10297651 - 05/06/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Worst Part Of Not Having Any Weed?

Waking up every fucking hour on the hour all night and then going through the day like a zombie.

Sleeping well, FTW.

I think I may resort to eating some of my emergency xanax supply tonight to get some sleep.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: hpi]
    #10297858 - 05/06/09 04:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hpi said:
Quote:

skatealex2 said:
when I don't have weed my dreams get so surreal and make me depressed to wake up from them. wish I could live in a surreal world like dreams- guess that's why we have psychedelics :mushroom2:

I think your addicted to weed :wink:

When I used to smoke I never really remembered my dreams, after a week of not smoking I used to wake up every morning with a recollection of some part of the dreams.

:potleaf:  :potleaf:  :potleaf:  everything is better with a bag of weed :potleaf:  :potleaf:  :happyweed:  :burnone:  :stash:  :baggy:  :bonghit:

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10297863 - 05/06/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You sound like you need to exercise more or something. :vaped:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: Seeker_22]
    #10297967 - 05/06/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seeker_22 said:

Yes, you're right.  Since herb makes me sleep like a baby I must need to exercise.

:wtf:

I think that actually made negative sense.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

#10298111 - 05/06/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I notice when I am blazing on a nightly routine, if I skateboard/exercise regularly , it really helps keep me mentally balanced and more energetic! :mushroom2:

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

#10298838 - 05/06/09 07:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

Seeker_22 said:

Yes, you're right.  Since herb makes me sleep like a baby I must need to exercise.

:wtf:

I think that actually made negative sense.

Well from the way you made it sound in your post. It sounded like you can't sleep at all without weed. Having to take emergency xanax just to sleep? I mean if you have that much trouble sleeping without weed, I assumed you must not get alot of exercise. Or maybe have a job that isn't physically demanding, therefore are not tired when you go to bed at night. Don't be such a dense prick. Maybe you should lay off the herbs. :ooo:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: Seeker_22]
    #10298855 - 05/06/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I mean if you have that much trouble sleeping without weed, I assumed you must not get alot of exercise.

Nope, still doesn't make any fucking sense.

Good night!

--------------------

Offlinecapt cap
art of revolution
Male User Gallery

Loc: VA
Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: Asante]
    #10298905 - 05/06/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

eeeeedddddiiiiibbbbblllllleeeeeessssss :vaped:

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: The best part of NOT having any weed... [Re: capt cap]
    #10298935 - 05/06/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have so many of these fucking suckers.  My guy gives me one every time I buy a bag.

I just do not have the time to eat these things and wait out the high.  They taste so strongly of green, as well, that it's barely tolerable.

--------------------

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #10299290 - 05/06/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I only dream when I smoke. I guess because I only really fall half asleep normally. I never sleep deeply enough to dream.

When I smoke though, I pass out and have the greatest dreams and wake up feeling like I've actually slept.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains