Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey
    #942355 - 10/08/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Has anybody here tried chewing the seeds instead of the Naptha/alchohol extraction? I can't get petroleum ether here and I'm wary of the purity of Naptha..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRemiMartin
Loc: UK
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: Dogomush]
    #942518 - 10/08/02 10:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Yep its fine, though I haven't tried any kind of real extracton before. As long as you don't mind some nausea at the start it doesn't take anything away from the trip. If anything it makes it better, because after the nausea you'll feel great, and its a big contrast to the nauseated feeling. (that didn't come out right, sorry I'm tired) I've found HBWR to be very euphoric, once the nausea has finished you feel so good anyway.

Got to stop, I'm just rambling on aren't I, if you need sense I'll post tomorrow.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #942673 - 10/08/02 11:33 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Try grinding them to a fine powder. Let it sit in a glass of water for half an hour, then strain. People usually let them sit there for hell of a lot longer, but thats unnecessary because LSA is really water soluble and will extract nicely. Most of the nasty stuff will stay in the grinds, and it will not cause as much nausea as if you let it sit as long as 12-24 hours.

OfflineIdLeMiND
Stranger

Loc: Central Texas
    #1029304 - 11/06/02 06:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ive only ate them straight, we used to quite often, with out the extraction, your tummy will bother you a bit, or you'll puke.  But only few puke.  i dont think i could call it euphoric.  but it sure is cool.  outa the dozens of people i know thats ate em, everyone one wants more!  i would recommend starting at 3 nuts!  haha damn i think its time i get me some more  :laugh:

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

#1035891 - 11/08/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ya I tried hwbr seeds just once.
Since the seeds are as hard as a rock and I probably coulden't even shew them if I had to and las is also souble in watter,I figured I would spout the seeds first in 1/8 or maybe 1/4 og a cup of watter.In about a day or two they had spouts.
So I used my fingers to get out the seeds shells and take off the hard parts that I can "don't use your fingers!"
Well even before I got all the seed shels of I must have abosorbed some through my fingers,not strong but just feelable.
Then I drank drank and chewed the hole mess spouts/little bit of watter ,I only took 4 seeds and I read that each seeds would be like 10 morning glorys,and I have tooken 32 morning glorys and still felt it!
Well to say that I had a fun time with the hbwr is wrong,very bad stomach pains,very pad nuasua,lasted as long as most of the trip,I bet the bad feelings were there for 5 hours at least and then after all my friends left becuase I told them I was sick,then I went for a nice slow walk in the woods and it was buitiful,I was basicly sitting with plants real close and talking to them and looking at every living thing,not a bad trip besides the bad feelings!

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: livingsublime]
    #1078489 - 11/23/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

how many are you supposed to use? 8 HBWR seeds were grounded and boil it in water, split between 2 people. also ate 2 seeds each. got really
horrible stomach pains and didnt get fucked up, maybe a little body feelings but mostly a bad stomach pain. what did i do wrong?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: danlennon3]
    #1083100 - 11/24/02 10:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Umm I don't know but if they are good hbwr seeds then you should be able to feel 2-3 seeds and should be tripping off 4+ depending on how well you and your body handles lsa compounds.
I found that even though I have tried some little does of lsd before I know I am very sensitive to lsa/lsd chemiclas because I took about a 1/4 of a hit of acid before and stilll had a nice little trip,I mean it wasen't wicked strong or anything but I was lightly tripping for 6 hours with doses of acid around 1/4 1/2 a hit,I have only done a 1/2 a hit once and it was nice to but defently stronger.
I tried morning glory seeds and tripped the first time on like around 30 seeds,again not a strong trip but a nice little pleasent trip,and then I tried the hbwr seeds,I either did 3 or 4 but I did not have a good time,it was strong but the bad feeling just wasen't worth it to me!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1083770 - 11/25/02 05:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

when i was younger i ground 7 seeds and put on a peanut butter sandwich.definatly active but i experianced some nasea.
i would recomend lsd over these or morning glory, but everybody has there own preferance. also i have heard the water extraction method works well and reduces nasea
best of luck

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #1131146 - 12/11/02 05:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

try an extraction from the powder in cranberry juice, it realy does work, just strain it well(coffee filter).
and dan, where they store bought seeds? sounds like fungicide to me.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Edited by concretefeet (12/11/02 05:17 AM)

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
    #1138476 - 12/13/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Napatha is Petroleum Ether! And the napatha from hardware stores is definitly pure enough to use. I have ate hundreds of mg seeds and never felt more then a slight buzz. each time i've tried them they were from different stores and I ate at least 2 hundred. Everytime i tried them a friend ate the same amount. None of my friends have every successfully tripped of mg but one of my friends said he fried balls when he extracted the lysergic acid amides with the napatha/alchohol method. i have never tried hbwr seeds but am not going to waste my time with them. My suggestion is get some acid if you can or eat some shrooms. mgs are very dissapointing and I imagine hbwr would be too.

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1138490 - 12/13/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

If you extract into water add a little lemon juice to make it acidic. this will make sure you get all your lsa

Offlinesleepyhouse
Stranger
Loc: north carolina
    #1139570 - 12/13/02 07:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hey my birthday is coming up in a few days and i wanted to trip, no shrooms but i've got some hbwr seeds i ordered from a respectable co. a few months ago. i tried chewing them....nothing. i just went to erowid. sorry i dont know how to display the actual page but i went to plants/drugs/morning glory/ hbwr/ this is the important part No Barf Sublingual Method this guy says that hbwr can be psychoactive by keeping in the mouth similar to lsd/salivinorin he says that you grind about 9 seeds in a coffee grinder, add 1tbsp water and 1tbsp orange juice in a shot glass and let it sit in your mouth for 15-30 min. supposedly it works very well w/o any nausea. i'm going to try it on monday so i'll let you know.
take it easy

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1139638 - 12/13/02 08:06 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Dr. Slavic, it sound like you are buying an inactive/less active species. as a note: many variants of at least two species of Ipomoea seem to be commonly sold under the name "Heavanly Blue". this may be responsible for some of the reports of inactive store bought seeds.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: sleepyhouse]
    #1139764 - 12/13/02 09:43 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

sleepy...i wish erowid would take that report down because that method is worthless.....i tried it twice with no results.

I have tripped once off of my stash of HBWR and that was the time i just ground up and ate the seeds. I ate 7 seeds and had a fair trip. It was comparable to a hit of weak blotter acid.

About an hour and a half after i took them i exerienced some pretty bad heartburn followed by vomiting. I only had about 2 good heaves and felt like shit for about 20 minutes, but once the puking was over i felt great :smile:!

Had a nice mellow trip that lasted about 6-8 hours.

I still have plenty seeds left but haven't dipped into them because i dont feel like putting up with the nausea.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1142388 - 12/15/02 05:28 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Use Bestine solvent instead of Naptha. Naptha leaves a residue and doesn't evaporate as quickly. It can be found at some artists supply, drafting supply or stationery stores. The only ingredient is Hexane.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: Evolving]
    #1147425 - 12/17/02 12:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Looks over at his 3 packets of 'heavenly blue' and frowns. damnit walmart =)

PS-thanks for the hexane source.
how much is that stuff?

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Edited by Cow Shit Collector (12/17/02 12:04 AM)

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: HBWR straight, no extraction.. Experience survey [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1147628 - 12/17/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

What wrong with walmarts morning glory seeds?I bought a couple pack of heavenly blue from walmart and I am sure the seeds were treated with chemicals and it said right on the package that the were not for human consumtion,but I washed them off and ate them and had no bad effects.
I started with only like 30 seeds to see if I would be able to feel them or not,I washed them,put them in an ounce of tap water for a day or two untill they sprouted,then I used my fingers to get some of the seeds shells out and started tripping with 5 minutes because you arn't sopose to use you fingers!
The I just ate the hole mess,seeds,water,shells and had a nice little trip,probably compareable to 1/4 hit of acid,I also washed it down with a couple beers.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale