Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerechard.kid
cymatic deamon
 User Gallery

Help, id in tas aus
    #10288719 - 05/05/09 06:20 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have been on these forums for a bit but am not good at id'ing,though i love to hunt..
some ideas or specific id would be great!

pic 1
habbitat- amoungst decaying leaves wood pine needles growing off fallen banksia seed pods
cap- golden light on top darker around edge, 25mm
gills- cream colour evernly packed tight, going up at stem
stem- lighter colour than cap enlarged at base. 30mm. long no bruising yet.

pic 2-3
habbitat- growing amoungst rotting wood and off banksia pods
cap- wavy carament brown with upturned rim on age, top going down in middle towards stem.40mm across
stem-slightly rectangular like 2 conjoined stems(kind of)common with those at age, darker than cap slightly fery at bottom.
gills- creamy brown ,packed tight going straight to stem adnate
freying at edge. no bruising i could see

spore prints on white paper produced no print , some slight print on black paper..

i will be very exited to hear if anyone can tell me what these are..
cheers and peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsiPhi
Stranger

Re: Help, id in tas aus [Re: rechard.kid]
    #10289257 - 05/05/09 09:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I know they're not active if that's what you're after, but would like to know what they are as well, I see the little fuckers everywhere.

I really need to get a field guide, just haven't had the spare $60 lol You should invest in one as well.
I had a bit of fun last year stomping around with a friends copy i borrowed I.Ding randoms and finding ones that made quite a tasty meal.
Just because they're not magic doesn't mean they're not cool!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags