Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!!
    #10289208 - 05/05/09 09:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This past Sunday I ate 1.7g of B+ aborts around 5:30pm.  I would say i reached level 2.5 during my peak.  I also had 1.5g of strong kush.  Everything was going great until I munched out on some brownies and cheetos around 11:30.  I started to feel like I was going to pass out.  I was getting real tired and decided to go to bed.  I stood up, took two steps, knees buckled and stumbled back into my chair.

My wife decided not to eat them this night.  Good thing.  As I stumbled back into the chair she said I lost all color.  My lips were dead white.  She said first I was smacking my lips, then my eyes rolled into the back of my head and was throwing my head back.  I had passed/blacked/ out.  She kept saying I was grasping for air, then my face turned blood red, then she said I was hacking loudly.  She claims my color turned white again, I opened my eyes with huge pupils, then I had a huge burp.  Then I puked.  All of this happened within a few minutes too.

I knew that I was going to be ok.  It was seeing my wife freak out and thinking I was going to die.  Thats what really upset me the most.  After I vomited I felt great.  I was bewildered at the fact that this had happened off of 1.7g.  She wants me to stop my hobby but I refuse to accept that it was the mushrooms.  I blame myself.  It was a really weird experience.

Some background:  Saturday night we cooked out with my parents after a long rainy day of golf.  I stayed up to 3:30am, which is late for me, playing cards.  Had a soma, and drank 3-5 beers.  I had 3 healthy meals this day too. 

Sunday:  wake up at 8:30am.  I eat a McDonalds steak, egg, cheese bagel.  This is all that I would eat until 11:30pm that night.  I had one homemade brownie from the golf tourney and 10 cheeto puffs, downed with sprite.  I was not very hydrated either.  I would sip on a drink but I hate peeing all the time.

Me: Im 25, 6'2", 210lbs.  In good shape.  I hiked the A.T. for my honeymoon last year. 

I am a little worried but I blame myself.  I would love some input and info on any similar experiences and what I did to cause this?  Could this be a health problem?  What could explain this? Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: HuMe35]
    #10289276 - 05/05/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think it was the ganj....plus maybe the vaso-constricting effects of the fungus causing to have a black out...that's really just a guess though. Did you stand up really quickly or something?? I have a friend that after getting really stoned we went to a concert and waiting in line he just turned real pale and blacked out right there...weird...

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #10289326 - 05/05/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just stood up normally.  I have been up 5-6 times before the last one.  I was having a blast too.  I did smoke a few bowls after the peak to bring it back up.  Which it did.  Thanks for the input.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #10289328 - 05/05/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Normal and common. I think it's low blood pressure. That's what it felt like when it happened to me. Weed makes it more likely. It isn't anything to worry about.

--------------------

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #10289335 - 05/05/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

tripping is very stressful and tiring on your body and your mind. it was probably a combination of the mushrooms and weed, plus general fatigue. i doubt you have much to worry about.

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#10289339 - 05/05/09 10:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe a contamination in your shrooms? Maybe food poisoning from something you ate? Shrooms will make me real light headed sometimes. Have you shroomed many times before?

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10289385 - 05/05/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yes I have eaten shrooms a good 50+ times since I was 18.  I did not get into higher doses until 2 years ago.  A good friend ate them last week and said they were great.  I have been growing them the same way for years now.

If it happens again I guess I will have to stop.  I feel fine physically and mentally.  It was not an intense trip.  I was really just testing this batch to determine the potency.  It really freaked my wife out and she does not want me eating/growing anymore.  :frown:

Should I stop?  I think I would have been fine if I did not eat anything.  I always fast 4-6 hours before I trip.  Maybe I should eat a light meal beforehand next time?  Thanks

And I always smoke a lot of quality bud too.

Edited by HuMe35 (05/05/09 10:14 AM)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#10289393 - 05/05/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone freaks out the first time they pass out on shrooms. Like I said, it's really pretty normal.

--------------------

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #10289407 - 05/05/09 10:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just happened to my buddy after smoking a bowl of keif... Walked into my kitchen for water and poof, he was out cold on my floor asking what the fuck just happened.

His lips were white for awhile, and he was really slow and quiet... obviously far more than a bowl of keif could do.

Went to doctor... no problems. He said it's common and only a concern if it happens often.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #10289450 - 05/05/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I feel fine.  I have been out of it for a few hours before on high doses, 7g+.  This is why I am confused.  Thanks for the input. 

It just felt terrible waking up to a crying wife.  Good thing I taught her to never call 911.  Which she thought about doing.  Her first words when I woke was first a slap in the face, "I thought about calling 911 and I am throwing everything away." She runs to the bathroom to cry. 

Whew.  Good thing that did not happen.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #10289487 - 05/05/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You can be almost certain is was a temporary drop in blood pressure... feel free to search that on WebMD or whatever to give yourself some comfort.

Should it start happening often, I'd see a doctor.

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
    #10289509 - 05/05/09 10:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

wow I've never passed out but I only eat my shrooms for special events concerts or such...My friends and I agree that home grown shrooms are far stronger than anything we've ever had before. This is going back to like 1990-94 when Jerry was still alive and you would pick up an eighth from the lot...So with more potent Mushrooms prolly more of the bad side affects..If-Dreamer- says it's normal I trust it!!! just hope it doesn't happen to me..one thing I always do with all my aborts is grind em into powder and make tea that way if there was a simple contam it could be eliminated from ingestion just a thought......E

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: electrics]
    #10289590 - 05/05/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Exactly the same happen to me 3-4 years ago after haywain baby woodrose consumption.

My sister measured my blood pressure and i had 60 pulse i felt like dying. But it passed. Until the WBWR finish it happened 3-4 times.
Since then i never ate woodrose but it never happened with other drugs.

Maybe the quality of the mushroom was not good

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: electrics]
    #10289621 - 05/05/09 10:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I thought about a contam.  The shrooms were weird.  I had only 2 normal, mature fruits and 100 of tiny shrooms that seemed to abort.  Not all of the caps were black but the smaller ones (1inch and below) were.  I think it was due to the fact that there were to many pins.  And the rh dropped because a dog removed some of the polyfil out of my mono. 

It is hard to believe a contam since I did get healthy fruits and substrate is 100% colonized.  Hopefully the 2nd flush will be better.  I got over an Oz. of tiny, tiny, noodles and aborts.

And good point about the tea.  My friend that ate 3.5g did make tea.  I never thought about that but tea is my least favorite way to eat them.  I usually just eat them dry or powder for a lemon shot.  Both have pros and cons it usually just depends on mood, set and setting.

Thanks for the input guys.

Offlinetwenty three
Stranger
Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: albien5]
    #10289630 - 05/05/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Do you remember what you felt at the time? You were probably choking. The weed dries out your mouth and can cause your windpipe to swell, and scarfing down junkfood probably blocked something up. The obstruction acted like a one-way valve, and the hacking was a choking reflex--you could temporarily push air out of your lungs, but when you tried to inhale you got blocked up again. The vomiting was from gagging, which fortunately cleared you up.

The mushrooms probably didn't have anything to do with it except that maybe you didn't realize what was happening because of them. Just drink more and don't eat so much next time.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: twenty three]
    #10289684 - 05/05/09 11:10 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ya I blamed the food.  I really didnt eat that much.  1 brownie and 8-10 cheetos. 

I was feeling fine then about 3-5 minutes after eating I felt that something was "weird."  I felt tired, exhausted, like I needed to get some sleep.  I fought it for a few minutes then decided to go to bed.  I stoop up and realized quickly how light headed I was.  I also felt bloated and really full from eating.  I didnt drink but 6-8oz of sprite with it too.  But other than right after eating I was feeling great for hours.  Everything was normal.

When my wife said I was hacking, choking, etc.  she knew I was going to be OK.  She just said it was a tough sight to see when your body takes control and you can do nothing, much less respond.

Offlinefloydian1
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my computer
    #10289729 - 05/05/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That very thing happened to me once.

I had just moved to Houston to live with my girlfriend, and went mushroom hunting one day. She came home from work... and I'm wrecked. She freaked, got mad at me, and the anxiety caused me to pass out.

Then she REALLY freaked. She called 911. :thumbdown:

So, here I am trippin balls, with a policeman, two EMT's, and three firefighters huddled around me, in my apartment. They knew something was up, but they finally left.

...not a good trip!!!

--------------------
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
Dr. Seuss :sun:

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

#10289748 - 05/05/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Pretty much every time I've felt too fucked up or passed out I've been able to trace back to not enough sleep or food. I bet if you'd had a real steak instead of mickeydees you would have been fine.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: Lynnch]
    #10289798 - 05/05/09 11:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I did have a juicy 18oz NY Strip Saturday night for dinner.  I try to eat good and healthy the day before.  I guess next time I should try something better for breakfast.  More sleep probably would have helped too.  I could not imagine the nightmare if she did call 911.

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
. [Re: HuMe35]
    #10289840 - 05/05/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 09:18 PM)

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: oxalic32]
    #10290120 - 05/05/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was for sure not uncomfortable around my wife.  We have been shrooming/sitting for each other for years.  I remained calm because that is just the way I am.  It however did add to the shock when I woke up.  Like I said, it was 1.7g.  I was mainly just trying them out so I could gage my dose for my camping trip in 10 days.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

#10291232 - 05/05/09 03:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Would I be irresponsible if I ate them again on my camping trip.  I finish my finals tomorrow.  Thanks for all the input guys.  Has this happened to anyone else?

OfflineTryptamineFlood8
Pineal Paste
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
    #10291522 - 05/05/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Psychosomatic?

--------------------
"If the truth were to be told so as to be understood, it will be believed." - Terrence McKenna
We Die To Remember What We Live To Forget

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: TryptamineFlood8]
    #10291614 - 05/05/09 04:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

please elaborate!!!

OfflineTryptamineFlood8
Pineal Paste
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
    #10291673 - 05/05/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The mind can create sickness that isnt relaly their. The mind can hault function of limbs. The mind is never fully in the owner's control. You most likely were highly anxious and these new feelings were fartoo alien to the brain it stopped working the way it normally does, and complexly shutdown signals to keep the user from continuing the alterations to one's mind. I believe, im a tad intoxicated so forgvie me if its nonsense

--------------------
"If the truth were to be told so as to be understood, it will be believed." - Terrence McKenna
We Die To Remember What We Live To Forget

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: TryptamineFlood8]
    #10295622 - 05/06/09 07:18 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've had that happen before on mush, and also drunk one time, a friend also feinted on mushrooms... everytime it was within a half hour after smoking pot.. Likely the drop in blood pressure cannabis provides, combined with the physical effects of the other drugs.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #10296056 - 05/06/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for all the replies!!! You guys rock!!

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#10296397 - 05/06/09 11:18 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dude we have all to many similarities:
I've done about 65 miles of the AT (around Mt. Rogers in VA)
I'm 20 and 6'2" but only about 155lbs
I just finished my finals

And to top it all off: This (almost) exact thing happened to me about two weeks ago.

I was fasting before a 2gram trip. I've eaten a lot more than this and usually do eat around an eighth. I think it was because I was dehydrated or just malnourished. It was when I was coming down; I was standing in my kitchen and making some food to eat before I went to sleep. All of a sudden my vision started to close in around the edges and I got really light headed. So I decided I needed to get back to my room to lay down, well I only made it about 5 feet before I blacked-out. I heard a bunch of crashing and opened my eyes to realize that I was on the other side of the room underneath a chair. As it turns out I put a hole larger than a golf ball in my wall with my forehead, demolished a lamp shade, and finally finished it off by tipping a chair over with my face. Similar to yourself, I woke up with my roommate staring at me with a look of horror and asking me if I was ok. Luckily he didn't slap me in my face but it was still awkward as hell. I pretty much ended up going to sleep after that.

It was the scariest trip scenario, but was a great trip up until that. I don't think I will be fasting too much anymore or at least I'm going to drink a lot more water.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineHuMe35
Stranger

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: Moonraker]
    #10297306 - 05/06/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Mt. Rogers is a very cool spot on the A.T.  I will actually be up in that area for trail days in Damascus, VA in a couple weeks.  I am pretty sure Mt. Rogers is 30-45miles from there.  I spent 6 months out there and it was great.  I miss it everyday.  Especially now, being a student again.

It was more of a "shock" for me that this happened with such a low dose.  I tend to eat around 3.5-5g with my wife, 5+ for solo trips, and 2-3.5g with other friends.  I was testing my batch to determine how much to eat for my upcoming trips. 

I think I will cut my fasting down to only 2-3 hours before dosing.  And probably eat healthy.  Like I said, I have seen many people black out, get sick, etc... but off such a low dose is what really confused me. 

Thanks for the input and stories!!!

OfflineYippie
Happystance
 User Gallery
    #10299781 - 05/06/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HuMe35 said:
As I stumbled back into the chair she said I lost all color.  My lips were dead white.  She said first I was smacking my lips, then my eyes rolled into the back of my head and was throwing my head back.  I had passed/blacked/ out.  She kept saying I was grasping for air, then my face turned blood red, then she said I was hacking loudly.  She claims my color turned white again, I opened my eyes with huge pupils, then I had a huge burp.  Then I puked.  All of this happened within a few minutes too.

Most likely common vasovagal syncope. You can try to identify the trigger if it's reoccurring, but the only real danger is from falling.

--------------------
"Just living molecule to molecule"

OfflineAxeslinger70
Stranger
    #10307740 - 05/08/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

last time i took shrooms i took them on an empty stomach with orange juice and me and my buddy smoked about an eighth collectively. bout a gram out of a piece then the rest rolled up in teh stupidest blunt ive ever rolled.  when i was at the peak of my trip id say, my buddys face turned white and he passed out. about 5 minutes later i passed out too. it was only for a few seconds but it made me question if the shrooms were not legit. all my friends that i talk to say thats never happened to them, nor have they heard of it.  its been over a month since and i feel like shit. ive been pissing a lot, i havent been able to sleep, i have weird ass pains in my lower back, along with shortness of breath. i walk up the stairs and feel like i ran a marathon.  im still breathing but im curious to know if i did some kind of damage to myself. the other weird thing is i have totally given up getting fucked up. which pretty much makes me a pussy cuz all my  friends and i used to party and chase tail. i enjoy pounding some brew but the last two times ive drank have been really weird. i was my buddies going away party and drank a 6 pack with 2 shots of sailer jerrys and took some swigs out of a vodka bottle and blacked out. i dont remember anything and woke up the next morning with bloody hands and a piss soaked bed.  i used to drink 13 beers with ease and feel great. the other day i had two beers and my left leg started going numb, and my left arm was tingling so i decided to stop.  this really fucks up my social life.... if anyone has any ideas, advice or any other information to offer, it would be appreaciated.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: Axeslinger70]
    #10307745 - 05/08/09 11:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

As I've said repeatedly, passing out on mushrooms ESPECIALLY after smoking weed is far from uncommon. It is harmless. Just a bit of low blood pressure.

--------------------

OfflineAxeslinger70
Stranger
Re: Please Help!!! Something bad has happened!!! [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10309518 - 05/08/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

what would be the explanation for the weird ass pains? as well as me not being able to smoke weed or drink anymore? my alcohol tolerance was pretty respectable now alcohol makes me feel like im going to die. i have had the urge to smoke shum weeed this last week but i refrain. last time i tried to smoke my heart started beating really fast and i felt like i was going to passout.

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
    #10309619 - 05/08/09 06:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Those meals are no where near healthy haha.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#10311452 - 05/09/09 03:31 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Axeslinger70 said:
what would be the explanation for the weird ass pains? as well as me not being able to smoke weed or drink anymore? my alcohol tolerance was pretty respectable now alcohol makes me feel like im going to die. i have had the urge to smoke shum weeed this last week but i refrain. last time i tried to smoke my heart started beating really fast and i felt like i was going to passout.

You've managed to successfully freak yourself the fuck out. Unless you literally belong in medical history, mushrooms have done nothing but scare you shitless.

--------------------

OfflineAxeslinger70
Stranger
    #10313019 - 05/09/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i smoked two piece loads last night and was fuckin blown. i was driving and the whole drive seemed like it was pieces of a movie. i would get down the street and forget getting there.  ihave always been somewhat psychotic even before i started doing drugs but weed never did that to me. weed used to be the tits. my vision is still fucked up too. i dont know how the fuck its possible that i could be imagining this all. my bad if i sound like a pussy

OfflineAxeslinger70
Stranger
    #10313029 - 05/09/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

the other thing that doesnt make any sense is why in the fuck are my legs and arms twitching all day? its bullfuck.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#10313274 - 05/09/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well, it's very very common for weed to become more psychedelic after consuming a stronger psychedelic. Such is the risk you take when you choose to trip.

--------------------

OfflineAxeslinger70
Stranger
    #10315485 - 05/10/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

its been over a month since i took shrooms. how long does it usually take for your head to recover after that? it doesnt make any sense that my alcohol tolerance has totally gone down the shitter. two beers makes me feel cold and makes me twitch and i feel like i am going to passout. am i not going to be able to smoke weed or drink again? i feel like if i exert too much effort into anything im going to passout. i used to put up 295 on the bench. now benching 60 pounds 10 times makes the whole room seem likes it spinning. today i was getting my dick sucked and my right leg was spasming the whole time. and i have numbness and shooting pains in my left arm. i never had that until i took shrooms. is it a coincidence?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck