Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #10284686 - 05/04/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
YouTube takes tons of "conspiracy theory" videos down? What are they trying to hide?

THE GODS DAMNED TRUTH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #10284688 - 05/04/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
theoretical question: should the KKK get their own channel because they preach their own logic?

Well, as others have said, youtube DOES have the right to censor whatever the hell they want.

But yeah, the KKK should have the right to spread whatever the fuck messages they want. They'll just have to find a different outlet other than youtube.

InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10284692 - 05/04/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
YouTube takes tons of "conspiracy theory" videos down? What are they trying to hide?

THE GODS DAMNED TRUTH

:rofl2:

Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #10284697 - 05/04/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:

bloomersooner said:
Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
:congrats: it's about time that slime got off youtube.

great freedom of speech advocate right there. more censorship is so necessary. It's only a conspiracy theory if you chose not to believe it, or don't research. The FACTS are out there. And the powers that be openly admit it, and brag about it. I pray for you all.

it's not censorship, n00b. he is an insult to science, logic and mankind. hope he gets pen0r cancer :tinfoil:

Very mature. How is it an insult to science and logic and mankind? These crime syndicates are an insult to humanity. Just because your logic doesn't reach that far(obviously), doesn't mean it's not true. I guess you should be in favor of shroomery.org being shut down if your consistent in that insult blurb. Since obviously the majority of member's are proving to be the insult, of logic and mankind decency(since were all for censorship). But I guess that requires too much brain processing for you?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Geomancer]
    #10284705 - 05/04/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Geomancer said:
Youtube is in league with the illuminati

ok, once again I have to stop this shit... the illuminati does not
exist, I went to their HQ and asked and they told me

OnlinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: bloomersooner]
    #10284713 - 05/04/09 04:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

alex jones got a lot of my friends into believing and wasting countless hours thinking about the useless shit that comes from his mouth. It's cool though, we're all sheep. :kingtard:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: AloneInKyoto27]
    #10284715 - 05/04/09 04:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AloneInKyoto27 said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

THE GODS DAMNED TRUTH

:rofl2:

the truth is... Alex Jones is a tool, they're preventing the world from knowing

Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10284756 - 05/04/09 04:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I agree Youtube has a right to do whatever they want with their site. But you can't argue it's censored and inconsistent. It's so ammusing to watch people in denial over the new world order (which isn't made up, it's their god damned term)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Seuss]
    #10284766 - 05/04/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
>  Please contact Youtube and voice your frustration. If you care.

Thank you letter sent to youtube.  I appreciate the heads up.  One less outlet for this nutjob to spout his unsubstantiated alarmist propaganda.

Unexpected, but enjoyed.

:lol:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OnlinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
    #10284768 - 05/04/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ok, we get it, you believe in conspiracy theories.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #10284777 - 05/04/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bloomersooner said:
I agree Youtube has a right to do whatever they want with their site. But you can't argue it's censored and inconsistent. It's so ammusing to watch people in denial over the new world order (which isn't made up, it's their god damned term)

They use the term to mean something completely different than what you use it as.

When Bush talksa bout the NWO, as he does in the famous clip that you guys bandy about, he means a change from the old order of the United States and it's allies vs. Russian and it's allies.

But conspiracy-theorist nut-jobs have taken that term and applied it to mean all manner of strange shit.

And then they point to Bush using the words and say "SEE!  THEY ADMIT IT!!!"

It's not the same thing.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleAloneInKyoto27
miketa

#10284791 - 05/04/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bloomersooner said:

Alright, I'll ask it again.

If you believe in all this evil New World Order stuff - What Now?????

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10284793 - 05/04/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I love how everyone suddenly supports censorship when it's only silencing someone you don't like.

Alex Jones is a complete asshat, but censorship is bullshit.

Bravo! QFFT.

I don't think Alex Jones is an asshat. He has a valuable role in starting media-hypnotized people out with actually thinking for themselves and not boying the bull. That this independent thinking almost inevitably leads people away from his line of thought is only natural. He's a catalyst to get you going, the Red Pill for tens of thousands of people, after that you're on your own.

Stir em up Alex!

I'm saddened how many choose censorship here, and whom.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (05/04/09 04:39 PM)

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10284865 - 05/04/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It's not censorship when it's a private free webhost :shrug:

I bet they asked for a slice of the boatloads of money he's earning from the whackos, and he probably said no and called em government shills or space aliens or somethin

--------------------

Discuss Politics

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Ferris]
    #10284939 - 05/04/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:

I bet they asked for a slice of the boatloads of money he's earning from the whackos, and he probably said no and called em government shills or space aliens or somethin

he doesnt actually make that much money. he makes a decent living, and uses the rest for making documentaries and whatnot. (according to him)
The funny thing is people never really have a good reason to dislike him, probably because he's not doing actually doing anything other than showing people what the hell is going on in this country.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Ferris]
    #10284940 - 05/04/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

It's not censorship when it's a private free webhost

YouTube poses itself as the Be-All-End-All internet video site, but they ban someone for their opinion?

What if Wikipedia refused to cover drug-related info, for not liking that sorta stuff?

What we are seeing is that there are "authorities of knowledge" rising on the internet, and they are biased.

When in China, you cant google anything about the T*enamnen Square revolt. It wont show up. When in Germany you can't watch a silly pointless youtube video because Hitler is featured in it.

There is all sorts of content filtering and self censorship. Thats NOT what the Internet is supposed to be like.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleGeomancer
Seeker of Wisdom
Loc: the shadows of your mind
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #10284973 - 05/04/09 04:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
The funny thing is people never really have a good reason to dislike him

Lol, are you serious?

--------------------
:stoneowl:                                                                                                :watchingyou:                                                                                                :stoneowl:

Offlinebloomersooner
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Asante]
    #10284980 - 05/04/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

bloomersooner said:

They use the term to mean something completely different than what you use it as.

When Bush talksa bout the NWO, as he does in the famous clip that you guys bandy about, he means a change from the old order of the United States and it's allies vs. Russian and it's allies.

But conspiracy-theorist nut-jobs have taken that term and applied it to mean all manner of strange shit.

And then they point to Bush using the words and say "SEE!  THEY ADMIT IT!!!"

It's not the same thing.

Adolf Hitler said the same exact thing about NWO. You should watch the UN and world health organization statements. saying its necessary to depopulate the majority bc humans are parasites. They state that crises are necessary to have masses voluntarily accept whatever they want to push through. UN and w.h.o and rockefeller documents stated that the depopulation is justified by the fact that the majority of people are too stupid to even understand it when its admitted. dont take my word for it go look it up. But bottomline I just brought forward the info to people who cared(as stated). Information to masses is the most threatening thing to these people. You dont need to purposely incourage censorship. Its funny when folks act like the very people they say dont exist

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #10285001 - 05/04/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

Ferris said:

he doesnt actually make that much money. he makes a decent living, and uses the rest for making documentaries and whatnot. (according to him)

that's what jim jones said too.

and it's not just infowars specific stuff that he pushes. he has a ton a shoddy advertisers that love to prey on his audience with super water filtration systems and cell phone x-ray filters and similar shit. he scares them with his conspiracy theories and then convinces them they need to waste money on this stuff in order to be safe.

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Alex Jones suspended from YouTube. [Re: Geomancer]
    #10285005 - 05/04/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Geomancer said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
The funny thing is people never really have a good reason to dislike him

Lol, are you serious?

ok then why dont you like him?

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale