Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
First real shroom trip tonight,
    #10283633 - 05/04/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Done acid atleast 75 times, and messed with shrooms twice, but tonight shall be my first real venture into that domain. Gotta tell ya, I'm scared, yet fascinated of the power of mushrooms. I've experienced ego death on LSD, but mushrooms I know realize are so much more profound. There really is no fighting them as they take hold, and I understand this now.

My first shroom trip was years ago, I ate an eighth, felt the insane mindfuck coming on, and forced myself to throw up a good half of what I ate. I wasn't ready, not nearly. Luckily purging myself stopped any further absorption and I tripped on what I would say is around 1-1.25 grams. After that I stuck to LSD, as the idea of having to eat such a volume to trip always turned me off.

My second trip was six nights ago, took 1.2 gram of tiny caps. The visuals were incredible, on par with a hit of LSD (without the geometric details/patterns). They manifested themselves in brilliant colors mainly hiding in my peripheral. When I would look at something, everything in my peripheral vision would produce itself into a rainbow. The rest of the visuals mostly mild. The hairs on my dog were flowing, the blanket rippling slightly. Inanimate objects seemed to shift and bend a tiny bit. A grin on my face that I could not shake. And the body high and head buzz was so overwhelming, sitting still I felt as if I was in a salt shaker being tossed around. A psychedelic sedation, coming and going in waves. I tripped mainly in a dark room, watching oozing bright colors which slithered all about, and thinking. Couldn't help but spend a lot of that trip in awe at these effects, and how much more profound and jaw dropping they were than LSD. Like such a novice, I felt. It all was incredibly fascinating. I have had insightful trips on LSD before, but nothing like this. I felt like I was discovering uncharted territory.

I have the next two days off work and I plan on taking 2 grams of tiny caps tonight. I am unsure what to expect, but I feel ready. The difference, between then and now, is I have my own place now. Worst case scenario, I get sick or have a bad time, I feel so good about having my own sanctuary to be in. I feel as though nothing can go wrong, though maybe get a little uncomfortable, all good things. I figure I will spend the next few hours cleaning up and hydrating. Will set up the blacklight and a few posters come nightfall. I don't know why I am making this post. Maybe its cause I have been a member here for years and have yet to feel as though I have experienced mushrooms.

I hear in powder form it only takes 20 mins for the actives to absorb , and you could theoretically vomit the rest of the mushroom flesh, emptying your stomach, not affecting your trip. Any truth to this? Last week that feeling of a belly full of mushrooms was quite bothersome.

Edited by Freeker (05/04/09 01:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRevolutionine
number9..number9..num
Male

Loc: Everywhere
Re: First real shroom trip tonight, [Re: Freeker]
    #10283710 - 05/04/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If you are worried about nausea I find that making some mush tea and some fresh ginger root is a great way to go. If your stomach is empty you will start to feel effects within 15 minutes usually.

Also I wouldn't worry much man, 2 grams is a completely safe dose for someone who hasn't done any psychs and you've done acid many times, you'll be gravy. Sounds like you are doing everything right to have a sick night.

Good vibes your way ~ :mushroom2:

--------------------
All I ever wanted was to be free,

and in the end that's how it turned out to be...

Offlinetokingnome
Stranger

Loc: PNW
Re: First real shroom trip tonight, [Re: Freeker]
    #10283718 - 05/04/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If it's just 2g's, munch those suckers down with some juice.

Don't even worry about having a bad time because you know what? You're gonna have a fucking great time! As long as you stay in a good mindset the entire time and stay busy doing or looking at things, you'll have an awesome time.

Having your own place definitely helps. I love tripping in or around my house. It gives me a great sense of security that keeps me in a great mindset throughout the trip.

Have a good time!

--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag