Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
When Does a Hug Become Sexual?
    #10279253 - 05/03/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Over the past years of my life, I have gotten hugs from many different females, young and old, big and small. I've gotten hugs from girls I'm related to and from total strangers (which always feels a little strange), and each girls hug is as unique as her voice (BTW, I'm a audiophile: perverted for high-quality sounds). Sometimes I feel like there is hidden messages in the hug, like an unspoken language.

I've noticed 4 main types of hugs from ladies I've known: The "Peer-Pressured Hug", "The Nice to Meet/See You Hug" and the "Intimate Hug", (note: some hugs have over-lap and "Intimate Hugs" has 2 sub-types):

First, the Peer-Pressured hug happens usually with strangers and is the result of other people within the social group that start hugging each other. Then, because of social pressure to "fit in" and seem "normal", the other people who before didn't seem to want to hug the just-met guy/girl, they hug them because everyone else did. I describe the hug as being short ("lets-get-this-over-with"), unpassionate, simple with little body contact. The girl hugging usually sticks out her butt to make less body contact.

Next, the "Nice to Meet/See You" hug usually happens with strangers with people you don't really know personally but have met and talked to before. This hug is usually more involved, meaningful and closer than the "Peer-Pressured Hug" because the girl is happy to see you (or guy if you're a girl). Some last many seconds and can have intimate undertones. 

Lastly, the "Intimate Hug". This is the most confusing hug for me, because I get it from so many different girls I know. I get this hug from close family relatives to total strangers (mostly girls at Raves who are on XTC, which I don't necessarily count because its a common side-effect of the drug (but I ain't complaining! :thumbup:)). This is why I'm making this post, to try to understand when a hug becomes sexual and what the specific criteria makes it an "Intimate Hug". I guess I should first classify the 2 sub-types of the "Intimate Hug": The "Family Hug" and the "Sexually Intimate Hug".

Everyone knows what a "Family Hug" feels like (unless you don't have a lovin' family, which I am sorry to hear :sad:). Its close, lots of pressure, and it usually lasts a long time. In other words, it intimate and loving in a family sort of way.

Now the confusing one: "The Sexually Intimate Hug". This hug happens usually to me with girls I met, I have known for a awhile, or confusingly, from my attractive female cousins and female aunts. This is why its hard for me discern the difference between "Family Hugs" and "Sexually Intimate Hugs".

Here's some of the most sexually-intimate hugs I've had:

Between Me and My Dad's Ex-girlfriend:

Took place in L.A., which is where my family lives. I just met this middle-aged women that day. Before the hug, we took some posed pictures in the backyard. As we were positioning ourselves for the picture, this short women slowly steps in front of me and carefully backs up her plump buns into my crouch. As the pictures were being taken, she would apply a little pressure to my wang-region. This kinda of bothered me, because just a couple minutes ago she told me she was married to a guy who lived on an island near Australia (She was visiting L.A.). After the photo was taken, I looked at it on the Dig Cam's LCD screen, and said "I think we need to take another one". We positioned ourselves again, and again the women slowly applied pressured with her nice round buns.

This leads to this...We are saying goodbye to each other, and she comes over to me and gives me the first hug (my Dad's next). She squeezed me so hard that I felt her boobies part to each side of my chest. I was surprised that hug didn't hurt her, because her boobies parted forcefully. The hug lasted several seconds, with lots of body-to-body pressure.

Between Me and My Older Hot Cousin:

This happened after I saw my two hot female cousins come into the same theater as me, which happened completely by chance (or maybe fate?). Anyway, after the movie, we all decided to go bowling. I had a great time bowling with my hot cousins, even though the hotter one brought her boyfriend, but I was relieved when they never started makin' out or groping eachother and makin' me jealous.
    Anyway, outside of the bowling building, my older cousin (who doesn't have a boyfriend) gives me a very long and hard hug. It had a lot of pressure and lasted for 3-4 seconds. It felt warm and passionate and it was hard...to tell which hug it was "Family Hug" or "Sexually Intimate Hug", but I'm hoping for the latter.

Anyway, that's some of my favorite hugs that seemed both intimate and ambiguous to the other types of hugs.

So, back to the original question: When does a hug become sexual? Is it the duration? If so, how long? Is it the pressure the "hugee" applies? Is it the "post-hug", like direct eye contact and/or friendly simile?

>>>> Also, if you want to share your experience(s) with ambiguously-sexual hugs with women (or with men if your a straight girl), please feel free to share. <<<<

Warm and Fuzzy,
~ Lo9icaL Cha0s ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10279259 - 05/03/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You can tell from the vibes.  Especially the look on her face after the hug.  It could be a sincere "good-bye" or it could be "lets fuck sometime"

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #10279260 - 05/03/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You think about things too much.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10279267 - 05/03/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, your over-thinking things way too much.:lol:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #10279273 - 05/03/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:

This

A hug becomes sexual when you find yourself sporting an anxious erection

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: satyr]
    #10279276 - 05/03/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #10279288 - 05/03/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

When Does a Hug Become Sexual?

When I get a boner from it.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10279298 - 05/03/09 05:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

DeathCompany said:

This

What about a calm collected erection, or an envious erection? Are those okay?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10279313 - 05/03/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

DeathCompany said:

This

Better than the flacid penis.  Who looks like mom forgot to pick him up for soccer practice.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10279340 - 05/03/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Quote:

satyr said:
Quote:

DeathCompany said:

This

I think an envious erection is okay, unless the object of your envy is questionable; i.e. Clay Aiken, ect.

As for a calm collected erection, its intent is undefined :shrug:

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #10279348 - 05/03/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah the way they look on there way will tell the story.

--------------------

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10279366 - 05/03/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Are you looking for a justification to hit on your cousin? OP?

--------------------

Offlinekikthecan
uhh
Male

#10279383 - 05/03/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

when the hug is after saying goodbye

--------------------

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.

OfflineDany0
Smot Poker
Male

Loc: KILLA CALI
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: kikthecan]
    #10279399 - 05/03/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It's your cousin man.... cmon...... keep it in your pants

--------------------

Just because you're wandering, doesn't mean that you're lost...

<3

OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Loc: Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: kikthecan]
    #10279402 - 05/03/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I can't fucking believe nobody has mentioned that he said multiple times in this story THAT HE WANTS TO FUCK HIS COUSINS!

I mean fucking seriously? Nobody else thinks this is weird? I mean come on man, they're your fucking cousins! dad's ex-girlfriend is a little weird, but I guess it's alright because you're not related, but COUSINS? and both of them? I don't want to make a joke about the deep south, but if they wrote a documentary about you I think the word "deliverance" would be somewhere in the title.

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: Dany0]
    #10279415 - 05/03/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think you're just analyzing it too much.

Sure a hug can be sexual, but there's not a certain thing that makes it that way. I hug everyone. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. I guess what would make it sexual is just the feeling between the people hugging. And if a hug is sexual, it'll either turn into something else later or nothing will become of it. What's the point in analyzing a hug? It's such a simple thing. Take it for what it is.

--------------------

Edited by alternatereality (05/03/09 05:29 PM)

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: ApJunkie]
    #10279421 - 05/03/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i hope the op is a troll because this whole hot cousins thing is off putting

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: ApJunkie]
    #10279426 - 05/03/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ApJunkie said:
I can't fucking believe nobody has mentioned that he said multiple times in this story THAT HE WANTS TO FUCK HIS COUSINS!

I mean fucking seriously? Nobody else thinks this is weird? I mean come on man, they're your fucking cousins! dad's ex-girlfriend is a little weird, but I guess it's alright because you're not related, but COUSINS? and both of them? I don't want to make a joke about the deep south, but if they wrote a documentary about you I think the word "deliverance" would be somewhere in the title.

ya ya

maybe his cousins are just smoking hot?

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: alternatereality]
    #10279435 - 05/03/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

its a funny question usually when they hold you extra tight and then kind press their vag on your leg and its wet and they proceed to rub it on you. tho i have gotten that from chicks not sexually intrested so it can be confusing. and yes they were sober.

i love super cuddly hugs and when chicks jump up and wrap their legs around me hugs. tho that tends to make their boyfriend's jealous sometimes

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Loc: Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:
Re: When Does a Hug Become Sexual? [Re: Ferris]
    #10279436 - 05/03/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't really think I care how hot they are. I have a cousin who gets absolutely DROOLED on by my friends, and I guess I can admit that she's a beautiful girl, but I have never even once questioned whether or not there's any sexual attraction there.... we hug goodbye every time we hang out, and sometimes they're decently prolonged hugs because we see each other very infrequently, but never once have I assumed that her hugging me had anything to do with my penis :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom