Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Drug test busted....
    #10278051 - 05/03/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

My business has been slow so I have been looking around for some part-time work to bring in some needed cash.  I found one place that paid decently (Frito-Lay) and took all the tests, etc.    I knew they drug tested so I stopped smoking weed to get this all squared away. 

It took several weeks between being tested, interviewed, etc. before I finally was told that I was hired pending a hair drug test.

Shit, I never dealt with that before.    I hadn't cut my hair since Jan. 1 so it was about 4.5 - 5 inches long at that point.    I read online about how to beat the test so I did the "maccujo" (sp?) method.  Basically that was a series of applying various shit on my hair and washing it out over a period of time, as well as cutting my hair down to 1.5 inches (the minimum required for the test).  On top of that, I bought some shampoo/treatment shit from a local head shop which I used right before I went to the clinic for them to take my hair.  the head shop GUARANTEED that shit would work.  :rolleyes:

A doctor called me from the lab and apologized but said I came up positive for weed (which was the only drug I used that they test for).

I got a letter in the mail later from Frito-Lay telling me basically I failed the drug test and to fuck off.

Moral of the story:  The Dr. said drugs stay in your hair up to 6 months and that the test is not beatable.  I never told him I tried to beat it,but he volunteered the info any ways.

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Left Nut City]
    #10278071 - 05/03/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the head shop GUARANTEED that shit would work.

They can guarantee whatever they want, none of that shit works.  At least you can get a couple dollars  back from them.  They make their money on people who buy it and never use it, and people who would have passed anyway.

You are very fortunate not to be working for frito-lay.

There are many well paying employers that will respect your privacy.

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10278087 - 05/03/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I am not gonna try to get my $27.00 back.    I called the head shop and let them know that it didn't work.  She said out of "thousands who have bought the product I am the only one that said it didn't work".  She asked for my # so the manager could call me back -- he didn't.

I don't care; I bought it with a "caveat emptor" philosophy.

No biggie.

The irony here is that one is forbidden to smoke weed by the company which sells the  munchy foods like Doritoes, Fritos, Lay's potato chips, etc. that tokers love.
:bouncysmoke:

Edited by Left Nut City (05/03/09 12:46 PM)

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#10278115 - 05/03/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You should definitely get your $27 back.

Show up in person and ask for it.

Also contact the company and ask for it there.

At least that way they will know that their products don't work.

Don't let them profit from selling BS, make it a pain in the ass.

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10278174 - 05/03/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck it, it's not worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
    #10278349 - 05/03/09 01:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Alan you are right they always grantee but, Its always fails.

--------------------

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #10278473 - 05/03/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You should have told the doctor that because you failed the drug test, you are going to have to start selling drugs to kids on the street to make ends meet instead of getting a legitimate job and being a productive member of society.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Offlinedankchick92
Stranger

#10280188 - 05/03/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I'm getting drug tested by my parents its an at home test from walgreens probably. I am going to start this detox system i purchased from the internet on a drug site, its a 7 day kit that cost me 50 bucks so its the real deal.. i want to know if I do the detox and if i exercise pretty good if i will come out clean.. and when should i start the detox.. im getting tested on the 20 of may. When should i start to insure i am going to be clean.. NOTE: its extremely important that i pass this test i cant fail or my whole summer/life is fucked:thumbdown:

so please help. Ive never been testedin my life i just want to know if i will pass and when exactly i should start the detox.

OfflineYour Destination
Stranger-than-you
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: dankchick92]
    #10280204 - 05/03/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

GTFO of here. If you're not old enough to refuse a drug test from mommy then we don't need your posts.

While in your parents house, don't smoke.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #10280224 - 05/03/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dankchick92 said: I am going to start this detox system i purchased from the internet on a drug site, its a 7 day kit that cost me 50 bucks so its the real deal

It takes seven days and cost 50 bucks so it must be the real deal?

Really?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisibleadrug

#10280235 - 05/03/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dankchick92 said:
NOTE: its extremely important that i pass this test i cant fail or my whole summer/life is fucked:thumbdown:

:lol: Your whole life will be fucked. Right.

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Your Destination]
    #10280241 - 05/03/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's every 1.5 inches is roughly 3 months.

--------------------

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

#10280253 - 05/03/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dankchick92 said:
I'm getting drug tested by my parents its an at home test from walgreens probably. I am going to start this detox system i purchased from the internet on a drug site, its a 7 day kit that cost me 50 bucks so its the real deal.. i want to know if I do the detox and if i exercise pretty good if i will come out clean.. and when should i start the detox.. im getting tested on the 20 of may. When should i start to insure i am going to be clean.. NOTE: its extremely important that i pass this test i cant fail or my whole summer/life is fucked:thumbdown:

so please help. Ive never been testedin my life i just want to know if i will pass and when exactly i should start the detox.

:banbanban:

Offlinedaveykronick
Stranger
Male
    #10280269 - 05/03/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dankchick92 said:

LOL you fuckin 17 year old GTFO!

Offlinedankchick92
Stranger

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: daveykronick]
    #10280298 - 05/03/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

seriously? who the hell cares i was just thinking you all wouldnt care can you please just help me out?

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

#10280366 - 05/03/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Fat chance the shit you bought doesn't work.

Why would your parents want to put you through a drug test?? And why would you want to go along with that??

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #10280407 - 05/03/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Get some clean pee from a friend. keep it in a couple of baggies strapped to your leg so its warm.

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Invisibleadrug

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Green_T]
    #10280421 - 05/03/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Are those at-home drug tests even pee tests? I don't think so.

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Green_T]
    #10280429 - 05/03/09 08:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Green_T said:
Get some clean pee from a friend. keep it in a couple of baggies strapped to your leg so its warm.

Yes. This is probably a much better strategy than trying to get detoxed.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Drug test busted.... [Re: Kamek]
    #10280435 - 05/03/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I will swear by Quick Fix synthetic urine.

I have passed numerous government-mandated FAA/TSA drug tests with that product.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
    #10280443 - 05/03/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

um... why not just drink a shit ton of water since I don't believe any Walgreen at home drug test will be able to check for dilution. Could've saved yourself $50

--------------------

Offline04jgc
Stranger

#11793675 - 01/08/10 11:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

the doctor was PARTIALLY right. it will show up in the hair for 90 days for regular users, 6 months OR MORE for heavy users,. 30 days in urine for normal users, 45-60 for heavy users.  I smoked everyday 2 times a day on weekdays, 4 or 5 times on weekends for about 3 years straight (1/4 p/wk = 1 OZ. p/mth).  i am 6'1" 195 lbs. white male, hair is thin (but not THINNING) about 2" long on top, shaved down to scalp on the sides. However, THE REST OF WHAT HE SAID IS A LIE!! the hair test can be beat by using "HERBAL CLEAN 7 DAY TOTAL BODY DETOX" (which you can buy @ GNC, , vitamin shop, or vitamin world for about $50) the maccujo method & Zydot ultimate clean detox shampoo, i just did it 3 days ago & a urine test too, here's how. :wink:

i was clean for 42 days at the time of the test, not even CLOSE to enough time to beat the hair test based on my weight, & heaviness of use, borderline to beat a urine test based on these factors as well. the detox kit is important because it removes the impurities from your BLOOD (& urine by the way), which is what feeds your hair.  impurities in blood=impurities constantly feeding back into your hair. it's called 7 day detox, but you get a 10 day supply, i used it for 10 days.the trick is YOU HAVE TO DO HAIR CLEANSING MORE THAN ONCE!!! I used Paul mitchell shampoo 3, then an even mixture of white vinegar and clean & clear astringent facial cleanser (pink - 2% salicylic acid), then TIDE detergent. PM3 shampoo is clarifying, it strips all of the built up gel, oils & gunk that keeps the other stuff from penetrating the hair shaft.  that is a common mistake when cleansing the hair, not removing the crap & oil, so the stuff does not penetrate the hair, it only cleans the surface, which will not work. The vinegar opens your pores to get at the follicle, while the salicylic acid cleans the hair shaft & follicle. if you don't clean the follicle, the hair will keep sucking up the toxins from it.  I sprayed on the vinegar/C&C mixture using an old pump hair spray bottle (which i washed out VERY thoroughly).  2 things: it burns your scalp & if you inhale the mist it will take your breath away.  a few sprays then walk out of the shower & take a deep breath & do it again. keep it off of your forehead & for god sake OUT OF YOUR EYES! I massaged it in really well & let that sit on my hair for 10 min., then washed it out using tide laundry detergent.  i did that on the day before my test once @ 11am, & once again when i got home from work @ 1am.  on the day of my test i did it again @ 11am, followed up by 2 ZYDOT ultimate cleansing treatments (3 step stuff: shampoo, purifier, then conditioner) back-to-back, (follow instructions that come with it)i passed for a state DOT job, not some cheap ass back-yard lab test, the real deal. Believe me or don't, i don't really care, but i tell you, if you follow this method IT WORKS!! you can get the ZYDOT on e-bay @ 911health shop for $14, not the $45 or $50 you will find it elsewhere & they upgraded my shipping to priority USPS for free because i asked them to, i got it in 2 days!!
total investment was about $90: $28 for 2 ZYDOT, $50 for detox kit, $5 for clean & clear, & $7 for small bottle of TIDE. another key point is if you use the total body detox kit along with this method, & do not smoke anymore after, the effect is PERMANENT, not temporary, because the blood that is feeding your hair is now pure. :grin::thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals