Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: Moonraker]
    #10274671 - 05/02/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Bill...you're going to be fine. Drink lots of water, take a warm bath, and eat a banana if you can.
I probably wouldn't smoke cigarettes for the time being either, as this will constrict your blood vessels and make make things more uncomfortable, but tobacco does help trigger vomiting, earlier into the experience. I'm not going to suggest that. Just drink plenty of water. Relax, put on some tunes...or CARtoons

Quote:

Moonraker said:
Dude you're going to be fine, don't worry about it. Is this your first trip?

Someone just learned the word "ergotamine" and wants to apply it and show everybody how much of a scientist/doctor his is. You're fine, you need to have some fun with it.

You ass. lol

Once again, you have proven to me that many people on forums are not trying to be helpful, just trying to make others seem inferior to them.

You can get gangrene or other problems from ergotamine overload. Especially those with heart problems. Thank you, for being a jerk to me. I was only trying to help this person stay safe, in the face of seemingly uneducated people.

I've experienced this kind of stuff first hand. Surely you can step down from your position so high above me to entertain the idea that it is BAD to tell people that there is nothing at all to be concerned about, especially when HBWR have more toxins than morning glories, particularly the outer husks.
I would know, I spent hours lying on the bathroom floor dealing with it once. You dont have to waste time telling me how stupid I am for that, just try to help the guy. Yes, I JUUUUUUST learned the word ergotamine...and I want everybody to know how smart I am. At least I'm trying to help this guy, who is having a rougher time than you are. Excuse me for not wanting people to give bad or potentially dangerous advice

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (05/02/09 06:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#10274688 - 05/02/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

100% sure you're going to be 100% fine.

Trips that are more towards the 'bad trip' end of the spectrum always tend to be great learning experiences. Try to see what you can learn about yourself. Anxiety issues? Too little or no preparation for the trip? What things/sounds/feeling/thoughts are making the trip bad? Etc.

Try to turn the trip around though, like everyone has been saying: music, comfortable setting, laying down, and just plain chilling out works wonders for bad trips.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Offlinethe bizzle

#10274699 - 05/02/09 06:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Moonraker said:
100% sure you're going to be 100% fine.

Trips that are more towards the 'bad trip' end of the spectrum always tend to be great learning experiences. Try to see what you can learn about yourself. Anxiety issues? Too little or no preparation for the trip? What things/sounds/feeling/thoughts are making the trip bad? Etc.

Try to turn the trip around though, like everyone has been saying: music, comfortable setting, laying down, and just plain chilling out works wonders for bad trips.

thank you. this is good advice. The only other thing to consider is how HBWR constricts blood vessels, which is why I say drinking a lot of water would be good. It will normalize your blood pressure. I am not educated enough to recommend any other method of lowering blood pressure, except for slow breathing. Just chill out with some water, is the best advice I can give. Some vitamin C might be of some benefit, it might make the psychedelic effects stronger, but enough vitamin C will make it over with faster, and might offer a little protection from the bad stuff

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (05/02/09 06:41 PM)

InvisibleDug a Sprogie
eeeeee
Male

Loc: California
Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: Me_Roy]
    #10274715 - 05/02/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Smoke some herb if you have it

dont drink anything with caffeine in it

stretch around as much as you can, and just lie down and relax.

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: Me_Roy]
    #10274741 - 05/02/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

It's okay, you're just perceiving your body in a new way!  :smile:  Flow with it.

No moth, that is not necessarily the case. Please remember this is an ergotamine we are dealing with.  What he is experiencing is probably nothing to be too concerned about, but there is need to take caution with ergotamines.

Dude, chill. All I was really saying is that when you say something like this ^ to a person that is tripping(for their first time none the less), he's going to come back with a, "What? Am I going to be ok?" And probably be shitting his pants until he gets an answer. The point is that its not only obvious its his first time but also that rubbery feeling legs (and not writhing on the bathroom floor in pain and your own vomit) is a sign of eating 7 HBWR and tripping; not achieving the LD50 of egrotamine. And finally if you read carefully he said he scrapped the seeds, so just going off the info I was given I would make the call that he's not in any danger and by telling him that he just might be, will turn his bad trip into a one way ticket to hell. Sorry for insulting you though, I didn't know you were so fragile.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Offlinethe bizzle

#10274860 - 05/02/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dude, chill. All I was really saying is that when you say something like this ^ to a person that is tripping(for their first time none the less), he's going to come back with a, "What? Am I going to be ok?" And probably be shitting his pants until he gets an answer. The point is that its not only obvious its his first time but also that rubbery feeling legs (and not writhing on the bathroom floor in pain and your own vomit) is a sign of eating 7 HBWR and tripping; not achieving the LD50 of egrotamine. And finally if you read carefully he said he scrapped the seeds, so just going off the info I was given I would make the call that he's not in any danger and by telling him that he just might be, will turn his bad trip into a one way ticket to hell. Sorry for insulting you though, I didn't know you were so fragile.

Thank you. I actually find this response to be respectful, and I totally agree /see what you mean.  It was a mistake on my part to create any fear of potential danger, no doubt, but that wasn't my intention. I didnt mean to suggest he was anywhere near the LD50, I was just trying to help deal with the leg effects, which are unique to HBWR/MG, it just didnt seem like some people were taking that into consideration..

Bill...ive been through some pretty rough physical symptoms with a few trips. You'll be fine for sure. Water, for sure, is a good idea. The warm bath thing too.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlineasagao
Stranger
    #10274871 - 05/02/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i always get wobbly legs.  sometimes i dont even trip and i ONLY get wobbly legs.  i dont think its got anything to do with vasoconstriction though, cause i dont get high blood pressure or tingling in my extremities.  its just part of the sedative nature of LSA. 

anyway, wobby legs can be fun.  you should have fun with them and walk around like a clown. thats what i do.

also... if you dont wanna feel like shit, do a cold water extraction next time.

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: the bizzle]
    #10274902 - 05/02/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Thank you. I actually find this response to be respectful, and I totally agree /see what you mean.  It was a mistake on my part to create any fear of potential danger, no doubt, but that wasn't my intention. I didnt mean to suggest he was anywhere near the LD50, I was just trying to help deal with the leg effects, which are unique to HBWR/MG, it just didnt seem like some people were taking that into consideration..

Bill...ive been through some pretty rough physical symptoms with a few trips. You'll be fine for sure. Water, for sure, is a good idea. The warm bath thing too.

Wow, this kind of understanding and admittance to maybe a misinterpretation or disagreement is rare, especially on the internet. Hell I was even trying to push your buttons a little with that last comment about you being fragile hahaha. I know the brutality on the stomach that these seeds can unleash, its just my thought that if he isn't projectile vomiting like a fire hydrant then his problems are more or less mental versus physical. Thanks for being an open minded individual though, bizzle. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#10275029 - 05/02/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Moonraker said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:

Wow, this kind of understanding and admittance to maybe a misinterpretation or disagreement is rare, especially on the internet. Hell I was even trying to push your buttons a little with that last comment about you being fragile hahaha. I know the brutality on the stomach that these seeds can unleash, its just my thought that if he isn't projectile vomiting like a fire hydrant then his problems are more or less mental versus physical. Thanks for being an open minded individual though, bizzle. :thumbup:

No prob. My apologies if I was being a crankypants.

And Bill, my apologies if I added any anxiety. You'll be alright, don't forget to listen to some good music while you're still "feelin it"

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: asagao]
    #10275141 - 05/02/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

asagao said:
i always get wobbly legs.  sometimes i dont even trip and i ONLY get wobbly legs.  i dont think its got anything to do with vasoconstriction though, cause i dont get high blood pressure or tingling in my extremities.  its just part of the sedative nature of LSA. 

anyway, wobby legs can be fun.  you should have fun with them and walk around like a clown. thats what i do.

also... if you dont wanna feel like shit, do a cold water extraction next time.

Do remember that the leg issues that come from LSA plants are not a typical disassociative feeling, it really is cramping and twitching of the extremities, especially the legs, and it can get pretty strong.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlineganjababy
Stranger

Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: the bizzle]
    #10275356 - 05/02/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

buddy's in for a long trip! Mine lasted for 20+ hours, I fell asleep, smoked a bowl and was tripping as hard as I was when I went to sleep. It took a full 24 hours to stop tripping.

Offlineganjababy
Stranger

Re: I just ate 7 HBW seeds and im having a bad trip [Re: ganjababy]
    #10278882 - 05/03/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Have you stopped tripping yet?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds