Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
[i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all
    #10267152 - 05/01/09 04:29 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I spent a few days in jail recently here (enough to clean my system out of whatever bullshit addictions I had been clinging on to anyway) and like a jackass - the first thing I do is head on down to the nearest gas station and spend my last coupla bucks ona small cupa coffee and a black-n-mild

the cigar, or course, tasted like pure fucken poison going down...but the coffee  :smirk:

so I get home and (like an idiot) I roll myself about a pack's worth of cigarettes, and then proceed to smoke em all in about six hours or so / but my mind kept drifting back to my coffee (which, if I'm not mistaken, I only had another cup or two at that particular time) and then, I of course, make this big spiel about how I'm going to sleep for the next eighteen hours or so, but not six hours later - my ass is up fucken jonesin again...so I roll over in bed, smoke a cigarette real quick, and then tossed an turned for about an hour or two before I finally decided to throw in the towel an get up for the day

and after my second cup of coffee - I'm ready to lay back down again  :lol:

so I decided to run an experiment and only smoke when I absolutely needed a nicotine fix (as opposed to taking one in every 15 minutes or so out of sheer boredom alone) but I allowed myself to drink deep of my magical elixir of life instead...and as it turned out - my cup flowith over / whilst the caner stick took the burner back

and I slept for just barely three hours last night  :shrug:

I kinda suspected that coffee has always been numeral uno in my book, but I had always assumed that that was just because I loved the taste, and that my only real addiction was those damned cigarettes I could never quick seem to shake (albeit, I'll admit, I never really did get all too gung-ho about giving up completely) but now I see that my body craved the caffeine even more so then the nicotine

and you know what...I don't even care  :craven:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Muppet]
    #10267162 - 05/01/09 04:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i wouldnt be able to get addicted to coffee or ciggarettes becuase  have no appeal to the taste of coffee or the effects of ciggarettes(tried once or twice) and to me coffee just tastes nasty. rather have kick energy drink if i wanted sum caffeine.

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10267178 - 05/01/09 04:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i personally dont know anyone that smokes ciggarettes for the pleasure of it. so i was smart and chose bud:grin:

OfflineLorek
Meaner than a Junkyard Spore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Freedonia
Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10267189 - 05/01/09 04:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.
    Groucho Marx

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #10267216 - 05/01/09 05:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomerRoss said:
i personally dont know anyone that smokes ciggarettes for the pleasure of it. so i was smart and chose bud:grin:

oh, I plan on switching over myself once it becomes legalized

tobacco could never take precedence over marijuana  :muppet:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Muppet]
    #10267228 - 05/01/09 05:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

never thought this would happen, sounds kind of silly saying. but i am totally addicted to coffee! i have to drink it every morning, im at the point where im not even sure if i like it anymore ... but i still have to have it daily.

--------------------

Offlineillume
Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #10267254 - 05/01/09 05:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yup that about sums up my morning double shot cap lol:crazy2:

And yeah coffe is the goods:thumbup:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #10267268 - 05/01/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

For a few years the first thing I did when I got out of bed was drink a big mug of coffee, every morning. Then I noticed that when coffee wasn't available, like on vacation sometimes, I was getting a little cranky around 11 am -until I got some caffeine-. Being a student this was the way to go though. Next I decided to see what happened if I stopped drinking coffee (this was the moment I started working after graduating). I still woke up:tongue: but the first days were a little harder. After a few days I didn't even miss it anymore. Maybe because I didn't used to drink that much.

Now I only drink when I'm feeling tired during the day sometimes, and I like it better that way.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: stefan]
    #10267285 - 05/01/09 06:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I used to drink it every morning also, but have been tapering back lately.

Some days I can even go 'till lunch!

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10267294 - 05/01/09 06:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I recently found a machine on my college campus that gives 30c English toffee cappuccinos! :rave: Apparently its some error that they havnt caught onto yet

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10267295 - 05/01/09 06:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The coffee machine at my night job is the worst coffee ever, but I've been drinking it for so many years that I have a strange nostalgia for it.

But I can only drink the black.

English Toffee Cappuccino sounds horrific.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10267300 - 05/01/09 06:25 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
The coffee machine at my night job is the worst coffee ever, but I've been drinking it for so many years that I have a strange nostalgia for it.

But I can only drink the black.

English Toffee Cappuccino sounds horrific.

For 30c its the best tasting drink one could hope for. :paranoid: ALL MINE

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflinegENERIX
/usr/bin/drinking?
 User Gallery

Loc: Skyward Bound
Re: [i]apparently[/i] coffee is indeed my number one addiction after all [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10267344 - 05/01/09 06:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The moment I wake up, the first thing I do is boil the kettle and make myself a warm cup of coffee. Until that moment, I cant seem to function and care about anything else.

Caffeine is one hell of a drug! :goodmorning:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom