Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Seaking an Explanation for what I cant Explain
    #1024620 - 11/05/02 04:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

2 weeks ago I tripped for the first time I preparred for the trip all week I was really excited and everything. We tripped at my friends Dorm room, I ate half an eighth of some dried mushrooms on an empty stomach (ate them raw) and smoked 2 bowls before. The trip was going real good I coudlnt help but laugh lost track of time was seeing some visuals (tv breathing, color patterns), loss of reality It was like something out of this world. About 2 hours into it I just threw up I made it half way to the bathroom and just fell on the ground, I was puking black (it was black bc all i had to eat was the mushrooms and some pepsi) My friends immediatly rushed over and by that time I was laying on the floor in like a fetal position and All i can remember is my friend hitting me in the face telling me to stay consience which i couldnt even do, then after that i dont remember anything he said I blacked out my eyes rolled in the back of my head and he said they were also going cross eyed he even said i went into a little seizure i dont know all abou tthat though it was pretty bad it scared both of us He wont even do them again bc of this. I dont know how much time passed but I eventually came to and by that time i was pretty paranoid I kept asking if i was ok, Was I dieing?, how i got there where am I my friend calmed me down it was definatly scarey I respect shrooms and the people who use them arent looking for a "quick buzz" or to get f*ked up for the day its alot more then that and they need to be respected. The reason I posted is I just wanted to possibly figure out what went wrong some possible thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated thank you. Id like a better understanding of what happen before I do them again Thank you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: USA
Re: Seaking an Explanation for what I cant Explain [Re: d0wnlowCamaro]
    #1024678 - 11/05/02 04:38 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i quit smoking weed before shrooming. several of us have had bad experiences similar to yours that we believe may have been caused by being high when shrooming. shrooms seem to effect different people very differently and even the same people differently at different times. my new rule is a "clear head" before shrooming and maybe smoke some pot or have some beers on the way down. just a thought.

Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Loc: Hyperspace
    #1025777 - 11/05/02 10:38 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

IMO I think after you threw up your friend freaked you out more by freaking himself out.

Make sure sitters remain calm. no hitting ;-)

another note: a couple of my friends vomit every time they take shrooms. They have a great trip and really love mushrooms, but their stomach just doesn't like them. Thats definitely a possiblity - in the future make sure there's something to puke in nearby, and don't freak out - puking feels great, after-all - its your body going "aaaahhhhhhhh shit i needed that!" make sure you hold 'em down for at least a half hour then puke away, get some water and relax. relax. relax. relax. relax. relax.

Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (11/05/02 10:41 PM)

#1025889 - 11/05/02 11:14 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry you had a rough time, dude.

If what happened was that you got nauseous and sick & your friends freaked (they all were tripping too?) and got physical, and you lost track of reality & got spazzy/panicked, then I'd say trip with diff friends including a straight sitter, and much smaller dose.

If what happened is you vomited, went unconscious, and had a seizure, then I might consider avoiding shrooms altogether in the future. They may not agree with you.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience