Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: unretarded]
    #10230956 - 04/25/09 12:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
someone kept breaking my window on my car so i put up a camera and didn't plug it in, it was a broken piece of shit but i focused it on my car and the guy hasn't broken in since.

Probably the same reason some lady was threatining to kill you and taking pictures of your car at a drive thru....better learn to drive better ,I would hate to read of man being shot over poor driving skillz.....

are you just fucking dense?

yeah, someones gonna come break my window 4 times because I'm a bad driver. which I'm not.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Edited by pfxtc (04/25/09 12:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvent
Tropical Gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #10230964 - 04/25/09 12:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just change the damn locks.  Unless you want to beat his ass and risk him lighting the place on fire later, or coming back with a gun, or with like 20 or his buddies.  I'd do the lock thing

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10230980 - 04/25/09 12:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
a sword lol.

if i owned a gun, or got caught possessing one, thats at least 10 years in the DOC for my ass.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10230997 - 04/25/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
a sword lol.

if i owned a gun, or got caught possessing one, thats at least 10 years in the DOC for my ass.

well how'd that happen in the first place?

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10231017 - 04/25/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

do you think thats any of your fuckin business?

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10231027 - 04/25/09 12:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10231045 - 04/25/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
do you think thats any of your fuckin business?

no, i just like stories.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflinePilzeEssen

#10231055 - 04/25/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

just imagine some fucked up shit happening.

someone who you think is ur boy is actually an informant, and he sets you up. then you go away for a little while, twice.

--------------------

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: conan]
    #10231070 - 04/25/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

conan said:
Do you have a shotgun?

If not, get a shotgun and change your locks. Unless you plan on killing this guy when he comes in there is no point on setting a trap, you would probably just end up in jail. You may end up in jail even if you did blast him in the chest, depending on which state you're in.

Body mass shots are for the females. Everyone know its all about the dome shot.  :laser:

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #10231097 - 04/25/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
find out if your state has a "castle doctrine"

we do here in my state, so if someone tries breaking in your house OR car, you can legally kill them.

some 18 year old a couple years back shot a guy with a shotgun through his front door, cause the guy was trying to break in. he got off thanks to the castle doctrine.

every time ive lived outside of my parents house, my apartment has gotten robbed. i dont own a gun but i have a sword. i would hate for someone to break in, but if they do, it sure will be fun to slice a motherfucker open with it.

If you aren't trained to use that sword, don't.  In high intensity situations people don't react like they would if they were thinking clearly, and putting a weapon in your hand that you don't know how to use is dangerous for yourself and other people.  What if you thought it was him but it turned out to be a roommate or friend of a roommate and you went out and stabbed right through him?

Anyway if you've had weapons training you can ignore me because you know all this, but I'm just saying.

I'd set the guy up for sure somehow, fuck letting someone out there think they can come in my house.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Jadian]
    #10231113 - 04/25/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

basic aikido BS (so yes. some sword training)

but mostly praying mantis - longfist KF (including weapons. only ones i know now are the staff and 3 section staff). so yea, i have some training..

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #10231202 - 04/25/09 01:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Change the locks and your fuckin idiot room-mate.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10231372 - 04/25/09 01:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Dont give any logical advice ,I want to see the news story .....

Plot to foil thief goes bad and ends in death.:evil:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds