Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house.
    #10230767 - 04/25/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have just recently moved into a new house.  Last night someone entered my roommate's car and stole a couple things most importantly his keys.  He had left his car unlocked and the keys in the car.  The house key was on this key chain.

Since they went for the keys and didn't steal the car, it is clear that they plan on using the key to enter our house and steal shit.  At first I just thought "Oh damn, well I guess we will have to change the locks" but the more I think about this the angrier I am getting.

I feel violated and am getting territorial.  I really don't like the fact that some fucking sleeze has a key to my house and is plotting to break in.  Now I constantly have to worry when I am home alone that some dude is going to pop in and I'll have to defend myself.

I want to deliver justice to this piece of shit.  I want to get the roommates together, park our cars away from the house so it looks like nobody is home, and wait in the dark with baseball bats for this creep to pop in.  I don't want to just be passive and have some thief stalking around my house at night while I'm sleeping.  I'd rather bait and trap this fucker and make sure he ain't coming back around here for a long time.

What do you think?  What do I do about this situation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #10230787 - 04/25/09 11:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Change the locks........:foreheadslap:

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: unretarded]
    #10230795 - 04/25/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

unretarded said:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Doc_T]
    #10230822 - 04/25/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Have your dumbass roommate pay for the new locks.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Doc_T]
    #10230829 - 04/25/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

unretarded said:

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

Offlineconan
Alternate Internet Ego
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin, TX
    #10230830 - 04/25/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Do you have a shotgun?

If not, get a shotgun and change your locks. Unless you plan on killing this guy when he comes in there is no point on setting a trap, you would probably just end up in jail. You may end up in jail even if you did blast him in the chest, depending on which state you're in.

--------------------
Be Here Now

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: conan]
    #10230855 - 04/25/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

conan said:
you would probably just end up in jail.

That's the key part of the above.
You can't even claim self-defense, since you are planning this out ahead of time.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #10230885 - 04/25/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

get a sword and start collecting limbs.

thats how i do it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleAlbert King
Stranger

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #10230888 - 04/25/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That sucks, it is hard to change car locks. They could steal his car at any time. Change the house locks, you could get a camera to catch the person.

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#10230890 - 04/25/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The cops don't need to know that I had this planned out.

"Yes officer he barged in through the front door and we attempted to restrain him so we could call you fine gentleman to come and arrest this fellow.  We had to use some force to subdue him."

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10230895 - 04/25/09 11:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amber_Glow said:
The cops don't need to know that I had this planned out.

"Yes officer he barged in through the front door and we attempted to restrain him so we could call you fine gentleman to come and arrest this fellow.  We had to use some force to subdue him."

Then the guy pulls out a gun and kills you all while you try to restrain him.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #10230908 - 04/25/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

find out if your state has a "castle doctrine"

we do here in my state, so if someone tries breaking in your house OR car, you can legally kill them.

some 18 year old a couple years back shot a guy with a shotgun through his front door, cause the guy was trying to break in. he got off thanks to the castle doctrine.

every time ive lived outside of my parents house, my apartment has gotten robbed. i dont own a gun but i have a sword. i would hate for someone to break in, but if they do, it sure will be fun to slice a motherfucker open with it.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #10230918 - 04/25/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

a sword lol.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineTheManWithTheHat
Pirate
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wonder Land
    #10230926 - 04/25/09 11:57 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just chill there with some pepper spray or mace or something
Buy a taser?

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: Albert King]
    #10230928 - 04/25/09 11:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I think a camera would be a good idea.  Although I wonder how much it costs to set up a camera system around the house.  We'd need a camera at the front and the back door and have them taping all the time.  We'd also have to regularly review the tapes to see if there was anything on them.

Also is it even that much of a help if you have some guy on camera?

The police still wouldn't know his name or address or anything to track him down.  They can't just go door to door around the neighborhood until they find him.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

#10230933 - 04/25/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

someone kept breaking my window on my car so i put up a camera and didn't plug it in, it was a broken piece of shit but i focused it on my car and the guy hasn't broken in since.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male

Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10230934 - 04/25/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:  that'd be hilarious

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #10230936 - 04/25/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amber_Glow said:
I want to get the roommates together, park our cars away from the house so it looks like nobody is home, and wait in the dark with baseball bats for this creep to pop in.

This is actually a really good idea, I would go for this one.

--------------------

OfflineTheManWithTheHat
Pirate
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wonder Land
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: TheManWithTheHat]
    #10230945 - 04/25/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Sword would be a bit messy though
The criminal might be able to sue you for that one too

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
Re: I want to deliver justice to the sleeze who is plotting to break into my house. [Re: pfxtc]
    #10230947 - 04/25/09 12:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
someone kept breaking my window on my car so i put up a camera and didn't plug it in, it was a broken piece of shit but i focused it on my car and the guy hasn't broken in since.

Probably the same reason some lady was threatining to kill you and taking pictures of your car at a drive thru....better learn to drive better ,I would hate to read of man being shot over poor driving skillz.....

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom