Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Intense Dreamy Weed Trip
    #10230447 - 04/25/09 09:37 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Never in my life have I felt like I did last night. I've gotten extremely high before, but this was a bit different. I had smoked about two bowls with my girl in the afternoon and around 5:30 I took a bong hit at my friend's house. This was some new weed that I hadn't smoked a bunch of, but knew it was good. It was good, extremely good. I started to feel the high like waves coming over me, I knew I was tripping. I left my friend's house and drove a short distance away because he had to leave and I couldn't stay in his complex. The main problem I got is that I was so high that EVERYTHING seemed as though I had dreamed it the night before. It was like having deja vu, but to another level. For the next few hours (I was still very stoned around 2am) I was freaking out. I had very intense CEV's at the height of it and surprisingly enough no matter how much milk I drank I could not kill the high. Breathing techniques helped, but it was still a very uncomfortable few hours. Luckily when my girlfriend got out of work it became a little better having her there.

My theory is that I got extremely high and that I may have a bit of PTSD. I had a very trip with the friend I hit the bong with and we have only recently started hanging out again, but it felt as though I was having a psycotic episode yesterday. I do not know how I should look at it though, was I just way too high? I've had a few anxiety freak outs over the last few months, but this was by far the worse. I am going to try and smoke weed again today and see what happens, I just NEED to smoke less. This Marijuana is so good that when I get high off of it I feel as though its as strong as a mushroom trip. I am going to go meditate and hope that it makes my head feel a little better. That is the other avenue of thought I was having, my meditation has made my dreams VERY vivid, so vivid that I am relating my every day life to them. I didn't feel like I was dreaming, only that I had dreamed my experience before. I was also extremely high the night before when I was trying to go to sleep so I was probably pretty sleep deprived too.

Moral of the story is Marijuana can be very powerful.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Intense Dreamy Weed Trip [Re: Rocker232]
    #10230488 - 04/25/09 09:50 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

And I don't usually care if people respond, but if you guys could do me a favor and post anything, anything at all that'd be awesome. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Does this sound like an anxiety attack?

--------------------

OfflineInvision
Enlightened
Male

Loc: PNW, oregon
    #10230523 - 04/25/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Indeed i have even had OEV's on marijuana before and same with me last night, lol i have super dank bud that put me close to my shroom trip.

OfflinePolati
Learning Mycology
Male

#10230536 - 04/25/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I have had similar experiences with weed. About a month ago I smoked a bowl with my friend, and it was her bowl. I was about to ask if she had smoked any salvia in there recently or something (I've never tried salvia), because I was getting the waves and visual distortions. I was incredibly stoned for the rest of the day.

Sometimes if I smoke too much, I can get the anxiety you are describing.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Intense Dreamy Weed Trip [Re: Polati]
    #10230561 - 04/25/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Polati said:
I have had similar experiences with weed. About a month ago I smoked a bowl with my friend, and it was her bowl. I was about to ask if she had smoked any salvia in there recently or something (I've never tried salvia), because I was getting the waves and visual distortions. I was incredibly stoned for the rest of the day.

Sometimes if I smoke too much, I can get the anxiety you are describing.

Yeah I am going to try and smoke as little weed as possible today. I'll be with my girlfriend going to see the World's Largest Kaleidoscope, so hopefully good vibes!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag