Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHiPt
Stranger
p. cubensis spores are legal, right??
    #1022961 - 11/05/02 03:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i ordered a spore syringe from sporeworks.com. occasionally i would track my order with the ups tracking number that sporeworks gave me with my order confirmation. all of a sudden, my shipment stopped moving. it was stuck on "out for delivery" at 4.32 am. i dont know about you, but where i live, ups doesnt come around at 4.30 in the morning to deliver packages. anyways, i tried calling ups and they said that i would have to talk to sporeworks about the matter because only they could look into what happened to my package. i emailed them and told them what happened. they said they would send another order out (which i dont think they did). recently i got a message from ups saying that my package contained mushroom spores. i guess they confiscated it because i never received it. if the spores arent illegal, do they have the right to confiscate them??? if i order another spore syringe, will it also likely be confiscated? i dont quite understand what happened. oh and i didnt get the details when ups called - someone took a message for me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: p. cubensis spores are legal, right?? [Re: HiPt]
    #1022967 - 11/05/02 03:10 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

get the details...
They cannot, to my knowledge, take your package unless you live in CA or GA in which case sporeworks would not have sent you a package.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1024035 - 11/05/02 01:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Holy Fuck!! I wonder what made anyone even look that closely at it to begin with....maybe a label saying 'Sporeworks' on it, I guess. I guess, thinking about it, that something bearing a reference to spores right on it might throw up a red flag and invite an investigation of the package. Does anyone order from Sporeworks and so know what their packages look like when they come to you, i.e., do they actually say 'Sporeworks' right on it? If so, they should definately become more anaymous in their packaging. I order from The Hawks Eye, and it came USPS, very discreet. I'd be shitting, personally, if UPS contaced me saying that a package intended for me contained spores. I definately wouldn't grow anything for some time, just to see if you notice any increased police activity around your dwelling.

OfflineHiPt
Stranger
Re: p. cubensis spores are legal, right?? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1024107 - 11/05/02 01:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

actually im pretty sure they label their packages as "The Works" ya when i called ups the woman started to go on about an investigation...i almost shit my pants thinking now the dea was involved or some shit. but it turned out just to be an investigation into what happened to my package. i dont like the idea that my package was searched and seized. i think i should request that my spores be sent usps...i dont think they get searched as much.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #1024133 - 11/05/02 01:42 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

All out for delivery means is that it is loaded in truck ready to be delievered tommorow. You are getting impatient hehe.

Only thing you should worry about is if it says out for delivery and it deosnt come the next day. UPS gaurentees delivery days im pretty sure.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1024235 - 11/05/02 02:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder how the hell they determined that spores were in there, then. UPS does throw packages around like lunatics, so maybe it happened to randomly get abused and come open, revealing syringes within. I'd be cautious as hell about doing anything at all, though, for a while, until things at least seem ok. The nasties can certainly rationalize that 'Ok, this person's probably going to reorder, and maybe right away, so let's give it a while, wait until his shrooms are probably to the point where they're maturing, and then go in with a warrant. I know, this may just sound paranoid, but ultimately you don't know what has gone on with that package since it's contents became known, and maybe the cops have been notified. Yeah, you're right though, the spores aren't illegal, except in Cal and Georgia, so they really shouldn't be seized for any reason. The whole thing sucks, please be very careful for a while.

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: p. cubensis spores are legal, right?? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1024348 - 11/05/02 02:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you might want to consider having your friend order spores and grow them himself and visit his house to trip

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience