Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10230820 - 04/25/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

TGRR said:

Well, that's because I want people to get precisely what they want.

Because they DESERVE it, good and hard.

Alas, not all deserve it. Just those who voted for that fucknut.

Sadly..... all get it.

It is my position that you deserve it, too.

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #10230824 - 04/25/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
A conservative arguing the Government should be softer on crime???  :wtf:  Anything to attack Obama I guess.  :shrug:

How is "ensuring due process" equal to "soft on crime"?

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: TGRR]
    #10231272 - 04/25/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TGRR said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
A conservative arguing the Government should be softer on crime???  :wtf:  Anything to attack Obama I guess.  :shrug:

How is "ensuring due process" equal to "soft on crime"?

The article states that under current law, "defendants who don't wish to talk to police don't have to and that officers must respect that decision".

It further states "The administration's position assumes a level playing field, with equally savvy police and criminal suspects, lawyers on the other side of the case said. But the protection offered by the court in Stevens' 1986 opinion is especially important for vulnerable defendants, including the mentally and developmentally disabled, addicts, juveniles and the poor, the lawyers said."

So basically the current law protects addicts, the poor, etc who are too dumb to ask for a lawyer.  I think that's great!  I'm just surprised someone on the right is in agreement with it.

I'll join you all in opposing this.  Kumbaya.  That should teach Obama to quit trying to pander to the right.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #10231285 - 04/25/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I'm just surprised someone on the right is in agreement with it.

I think the US Constitution is among the greatest documents ever written.

That includes the 5th.

Although some of the "unoriginal" amendments are just silly.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
    #10231773 - 04/25/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm having difficulty understanding why everyone is against this position.

Quote:

WASHINGTON � The Obama administration is asking the Supreme Court to overrule long-standing law that stops police from initiating questions unless a defendant's lawyer is present, another stark example of the White House seeking to limit rather than expand rights.

Not questioning. Not questioning. Initiating questioning. Initiating it. Not questioning. Initiating.

Sorry, I'll stop channeling Allen Iverson now.

Quote:

The case at issue is Michigan v. Jackson, in which the Supreme Court said in 1986 that police may not initiate questioning of a defendant who has a lawyer or has asked for one, unless the attorney is present. The decision applies even to defendants who agree to talk to the authorities without their lawyers.

Why would a president, any president from any party, want the judiciary to set hard boundaries on this issue, rather than let the legislative and executive branches hash out an agreement? Are you conservatives suddenly judicial activist fans now?
Quote:

Anything police learn through such questioning cannot be used against the defendant at trial.

So let's review:

1. Cop asks suspect if they'd like to talk about the allegation.
2. Suspect agrees.
3. Cop asks if suspect would like to wait for an attorney.
4. Suspect says no.
5. Suspect confesses.
6. Suspect's rights have been abridged, suspect goes free.

WTF? Seriously guys?

Quote:

But it said there is no reason a defendant who wants to should not be able to respond to officers' questions.

Someone disagrees with this? Who and why?

Quote:

But the protection offered by the court in Stevens' 1986 opinion is especially important for vulnerable defendants, including the mentally and developmentally disabled, addicts, juveniles and the poor, the lawyers said.

Which is why, during the crafting of legislation, these issues would be included and special exceptions made. Does anyone think a Democratic legislative body and Democratic president won't provide exceptions?

The weird thing is this isn't the only website I've seen where conservatives are arguing this position. It took them what, 3 months to disavow 8 years of bluster about the role of the judiciary? Or are they so simple minded that they can't even keep ideological shit together long enough to not undermine themselves in the span of 90 days?

In the interests of disclosure, I voted for and continue to support Obama. I'm also of the opinion that something is wrong if I agree with a president on everything because that means there's 300 million other Americans that aren't being represented.

The very narrow interests on display concerning this issue are disheartening.

Edited by biggyfred (04/25/09 03:44 PM)

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: biggyfred]
    #10232365 - 04/25/09 05:42 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:
I'm having difficulty understanding why everyone is against this position.

Quote:

WASHINGTON � The Obama administration is asking the Supreme Court to overrule long-standing law that stops police from initiating questions unless a defendant's lawyer is present, another stark example of the White House seeking to limit rather than expand rights.

Not questioning. Not questioning. Initiating questioning. Initiating it. Not questioning. Initiating.

Sorry, I'll stop channeling Allen Iverson now.

Quote:

The case at issue is Michigan v. Jackson, in which the Supreme Court said in 1986 that police may not initiate questioning of a defendant who has a lawyer or has asked for one, unless the attorney is present. The decision applies even to defendants who agree to talk to the authorities without their lawyers.

Why would a president, any president from any party, want the judiciary to set hard boundaries on this issue, rather than let the legislative and executive branches hash out an agreement? Are you conservatives suddenly judicial activist fans now?
Quote:

Anything police learn through such questioning cannot be used against the defendant at trial.

So let's review:

2. Suspect agrees.
4. Suspect says no.
5. Suspect confesses.

WTF? Seriously guys?

Quote:

But it said there is no reason a defendant who wants to should not be able to respond to officers' questions.

Someone disagrees with this? Who and why?

Quote:

But the protection offered by the court in Stevens' 1986 opinion is especially important for vulnerable defendants, including the mentally and developmentally disabled, addicts, juveniles and the poor, the lawyers said.

Which is why, during the crafting of legislation, these issues would be included and special exceptions made. Does anyone think a Democratic legislative body and Democratic president won't provide exceptions?

The weird thing is this isn't the only website I've seen where conservatives are arguing this position. It took them what, 3 months to disavow 8 years of bluster about the role of the judiciary? Or are they so simple minded that they can't even keep ideological shit together long enough to not undermine themselves in the span of 90 days?

In the interests of disclosure, I voted for and continue to support Obama. I'm also of the opinion that something is wrong if I agree with a president on everything because that means there's 300 million other Americans that aren't being represented.

The very narrow interests on display concerning this issue are disheartening.

Or the police could, you know, just wait for the suspect's lawyer to show up.  Then there's no problem.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #10232374 - 04/25/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Sadly, those of us who didn't vote for this fuckwit have to ride along with those who did.

Welcome to my last eight years.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
    #10232970 - 04/25/09 07:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TGRR said:Or the police could, you know, just wait for the suspect's lawyer to show up.  Then there's no problem.

Right. Pass a law that says that. You have my full support.

If at all possible (and arguably not even then), the judiciary should not be used to create legislation. This is something that would sail through the legislative process.

The purpose of nine unelected jurists is not to substitute for the legislative process with the exception of only the most egregious violations of rights. This, though unfair and distasteful, does not rise to the level of unconstitutional. The judiciary should not be deciding this, and the Justice Dept is right to argue that.

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#10233127 - 04/25/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:
Quote:

TGRR said:Or the police could, you know, just wait for the suspect's lawyer to show up.  Then there's no problem.

Right. Pass a law that says that. You have my full support.

If at all possible (and arguably not even then), the judiciary should not be used to create legislation. This is something that would sail through the legislative process.

The purpose of nine unelected jurists is not to substitute for the legislative process with the exception of only the most egregious violations of rights. This, though unfair and distasteful, does not rise to the level of unconstitutional. The judiciary should not be deciding this, and the Justice Dept is right to argue that.

Don't have to.  Amendment V already says that, and that's what the judiciary was upholding.

--------------------

Invisibleelbisivni
    #10233530 - 04/25/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

You lost me at
Quote:

Sadly, those of us who didn't vote for this fuckwit have to ride along with those who did.

How do those of you who were foolish enough to vote for the Obamanation feel now?

because you fail to realize and accept the fact that pretty much any US president is destined to make decisions that some people (omg) might not agree with and that no president can perform the magic required to make this country be what we all want it to be.  I didn't vote for him either, but apparently most of the country did and he's president now so we all have to deal with it.

Politicians aren't black and white, or red and blue or even green like they would like you to think..  Simplify things for people so they can choose sides and defend them furiously like they are prone to do, that's all it takes to keep their train rolling.  It's all grey to me - they will ALL fail to perform to my desired expectations so I don't waste my time or energy getting personally and emotionally involved.

I'm very interested in politics up until the point that the people involved begin to resemble hardcore fans of rival football teams sharing the same pub on a night that there isn't even a game.

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10233706 - 04/25/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:

2. Suspect agrees.
4. Suspect says no.
5. Suspect confesses.

WTF? Seriously guys?

You have several straw men in here.

You are arguing to abridge the right not modify it, so you need to address the most formitable situation rather than the least.

You deal with the situation where the cop asks if a suspect wants to talk and the suspect agrees.  How about where the cop sits a suspect in a room and plays mind games with him for three hours while asking him if he'd like a drink every so often (cuz that makes it all ok to the courts).

The ONLY privledge you have against getting a cop to stop harrasing you when you've clearly told him a million times before you wish to stand mute is to ask for an attorney.

You deal with the situation where a cop asks once, now how about the situation where the cop repeats a thousand times that the suspect is making it harder on themselves, that the judge won't like it when the suspect seems unappologetic, that the jury will be upset that the suspect didn't come clean, that the suspect is pissing off the police, et cet.

What then?

And your proffered remedy is wrong, so presumably you wish to change your reasoning.  Asking a suspect questions after he's invoked his right to counsel and to remain silent may, in some circumstances, result in suppression of the statements gained as a result of the illegal initiation, but in no cases does it mean the suspect goes free.  If that is the consequence, its because the cops apparently arrested someone they had no evidence to arrest in the first place, which means they were allready breaking the law and had no reason to harras the suspect.

So you've dealt with the simplest case, now how about the hardest, I'd posit realest, case?  And does your conclusion change now that you know your "suspect goes free" remedy doesn't exist?

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: johnm214]
    #10235660 - 04/26/09 10:16 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TGRR said:
Don't have to.  Amendment V already says that, and that's what the judiciary was upholding.

I'd appreciate if you're going to put forth an opinion in a debate with me, that you flesh it out better than one sentence quips that force me to do your homework for you in order to debate. As it is, I get to respond to every possible meaning you could have. Please don't waste my time like that. I will certainly respect you enough to do the same.

Now, please point to the exact section in which it can be reasonably derived that people have a constitutional right not to be questioned by police without counsel present:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

And if the very act of answering a question is witnessing against yourself, well, you're fuckin guilty aren't you?

Yes, cops do bad things OMG. So do criminals. Finding a balance is what I'm arguing for, and the balance between john's abusive cop example and mine of a confessing criminal is not to create a constitutional right to not be allowed to speak to a government official in any capacity without an attorney present.

Quote:

johnm214 said:You have several straw men in here.

You are arguing to abridge the right not modify it, so you need to address the most formitable situation rather than the least.

Right, and you're arguing for the need of theoretical legal requirements applied to a twisted worst-case-scenario to be met when I'm talking about a Supreme Court that doesn't care for theory or precedent. Perhaps not a straw man per se, but your argument is one for personal edification and wholly without application. No offense, but I'd go to ACS meetings if I gave a damn. Save it for a 3rd rate law review.

Quote:

You deal with the situation where the cop asks if a suspect wants to talk and the suspect agrees.  How about where the cop sits a suspect in a room and plays mind games with him for three hours while asking him if he'd like a drink every so often (cuz that makes it all ok to the courts).

I tell you what. Let's ask Scalia, Roberts, Thomas Alito, and Kennedy. You can be very proud of being theoretically correct after they crank down on it so hard it takes 50 years to overturn.

EVEN THEN, all I'm arguing is that it is not in the government's best interests to throw this to the Supreme Court. Remember that when you cry about worst case scenario again.

Edited by biggyfred (04/26/09 10:17 AM)

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama Legal Team Wants Defendants' Rights Limited [Re: THC Titan]
    #10235727 - 04/26/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

THC Titan said:
Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
I wouldn't mind seeing how many people genuinely voted for Obama, thinking he would be better, versus how many votes the machines made up.

Despite some broken campaign promises I don't know anyone who regrets their decision to vote for Obama. Do you remember the election? John McCain and Sarah Palin could be running the country right now. John "I don't know much about the economy" McCain and Sarah "pay for your own rape kit" Palin.

As an aside, Ralph Nader is a great consumer advocate but he doesn't have the reputation or charisma to be an effective president. And that goes double for Ron Paul.

Seriously? The only two conjob choices was an utter turd sandwich, or tyranny with a pretty face?

I remember one candidate who seemed to get a lot of sponsorship and ridicule.

Quote:

Ron Paul becomes $6 million man

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) raised an astounding $6 million and change Sunday, his campaign said, almost certainly guaranteeing he’ll outraise his rivals for the Republican nomination in the fourth quarter and likely will be able to fund a presence in many of states that vote Feb. 5.

Paul’s campaign spokesman late Sunday announced the campaign had eclipsed the $5.7 million that John Kerry raised the day after he locked up the 2004 Democratic presidential nomination – arguably the largest single-day fundraising haul in U.S. political history.

Paul, whose campaign has been embraced by a zealous community of online supporters, raised eyebrows when donors acting independently of the campaign dropped $4.2 million into his campaign coffers Nov. 5.

Still, the libertarian-leaning Paul is considered a distant long-shot by conventional political calculations and has languished in the mid-single digits in most national polls.

His campaign spokesman Jesse Benton said Sunday’s haul put the campaign over $18 million in fundraising since Oct. 1, 50 percent more than its goal of $12 million.

He said the extra funds would be used to pay new staffers and air more ads in early states.

He said the campaign planned to bring 300 students to Iowa to canvass over winter break.

“We have a lot of time to close in the polls,” Benton said, and he asserted traditional polls “underestimate … Paul’s real support.”

That’s partly because they attempt to query folks who have voted Republican, and Benton asserted that Paul’s base draws heavily from those who have shied away from the party or were not previously politically active.

For instance, he said 24,940 new donors contributed during the Dec. 16 haul.

It was timed for the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, a day meant to resonant with the libertarian sensibilities of his supporters.

The man who engineered it — a 37-year-old music promoter named Trevor Lyman — has no official ties to the campaign and had no political experience to speak of before he engineered the innovative model for the Nov. 5 fundraising haul.

He set up a website that solicited pledges for contributions to be made directly to the Paul campaign on that day — a technique that became known as a “money bomb,” which he used again to such great effect Sunday.

In an interview late last month, he told Politico.com he thought it was “bad for the country” that fundraising played such a prominent role in American politics.

“The democratic process should be based on candidates’ ideas, but we had to go within the system,” he said. “We have to use the money to get people to pay attention to what [Paul] actually stands for.”

And ridicule

Quote:

Election 2008: Did Ron Paul Break Fox News?
Indeed he may have--if the South Carolina GOP debate was any indication.
Comments (104)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
By Phil Maymin

Two days before the New Hampshire primary, Fox News staged a forum for the Republican presidential candidates and invited everyone who was at the ABC debate the day before, except for Ron Paul. They introduced the forum by saying that the GOP nominee would be one of the five candidates who were there, a statement clearly meant to suggest that Ron Paul doesn't have a chance to win.

That may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, if the camel was an American populace growing increasingly impatient and frustrated with Faux News propaganda.

Fox News wanted to have a forum where it talked with the five GOP candidates who basically agree with their way of thinking: who like the war in Iraq, who like the surge, who want to increase troops in the region, and who have no problem with an eventual war against Iran. What they didn't count on was the depth of support for Ron Paul.

It is hard to measure Paul's support. He is the most-searched-for candidate on the internet, by far, outpacing every Democrat and Republican. He probably raised the most money last quarter (probably, because he reports his donations live while others wait for the FEC deadline at the end of the month). In a graphic map of Meetup groups, other candidates have patches of red dots, while Paul's map is a solid red across the entire country. He has won almost every post-debate poll. Independent Paul supporters have helped him raise $10 million over two days, setting and breaking his own record. There is a blimp flying around the country that asks Who is Ron Paul? on one side and suggests you Google Ron Paul on the other.

Yet Paul came in fifth in both Iowa and New Hampshire. True, he beat Rudy Giuliani in the first, and nearly tied him in the second, despite the fact that Giuliani apparently spent more time campaigning in both states. But still, the other measures of Paul's support would suggest he should be winning these primaries, possibly by a landslide.

So is the mystery, why does Paul not do better in primaries? Or is the mystery, why does his support seem larger than it is?

It's almost an impossible question to answer. Almost because we now have, thanks to Fox News, proof in the stock market that the support is genuine, and the primary results so far are the aberrations.

The news that Fox News would be excluding Ron Paul from its N.H. debate came on Dec. 27. From that day on, the stock price of News Corp., its parent company, fell every day, losing a cumulative 10 percent, or about $6 billion, over the next seven days.

To be sure, other media companies fell as well. Time Warner and Viacom each fell about 6 percent over that period. The Paul supporters who spread the message of selling News Corp. stock, boycotting Fox News advertisers, and otherwise imposing their economic will cost the media giant billions.

The bleeding stopped Jan. 8, when Fox News relented to the economic pressure and invited Paul to the South Carolina debates. The stock price gained nearly 4 percent in just two days, right back in line with the other media companies.

Those debates were held last week. They were very similar to all the earlier debates, to which Paul had been invited. Other candidates get asked about policy issues while Paul gets asked about his electability. Other candidates snipe at each other and in particular Paul, while Paul ignores them and talks solely about the issues, the only candidate to answer every question that is asked.

But there was one major difference: Whereas in past debates, Paul received a vanishingly small portion of air time, in this one he received approximately equal time. I counted the number of words each candidate uttered. Paul surpassed the word output of John McCain, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson, and Rudy Giuliani. Only Mike Huckabee said more words.

Maybe it's because Paul talks faster than the others, or because he needed to respond to accusations against him by the other candidates. Or maybe Fox News has realized that the people buttering its proverbial bread are conservatives like Paul and they are trying to recapture that key demographic.

That was, in essence, the only difference in this debate. Everyone else still wants to keep our troops overseas. Everyone else is itching to go to war in Iran at the slightest provocation. Everyone else thinks it is up to the government and the Federal Reserve to stimulate the economy. Only Paul wants to bring our troops home, abolish the IRS, abolish the Federal Reserve, and slash our debt, spending and warring.

On the poll run by Fox News, where viewers can only vote once per cell phone number, the winner of the debate was, as always, Ron Paul.

Which I find odd now, considering how Fox news loves him, and even Hilliary Clinton (now that their puppet is in power) has come out and complimented him.

--------------------

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#10236517 - 04/26/09 01:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:
Quote:

TGRR said:

I'd appreciate if you're going to put forth an opinion in a debate with me, that you flesh it out better than one sentence quips that force me to do your homework for you in order to debate.

I'm sorry.  Are you not aware of what amendment V says?

Here you go:

Quote:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Then there's that silly amendment VI:

Quote:

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

So where was all this "legislation from the bench"?  Looks like old Madison had it covered.

--------------------

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
    #10237988 - 04/26/09 05:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'd say read my post again, but it's pretty obvious you didn't read it before.

Next time read past the first line. My writing skills do not enable me to condense an argument down to one sentence, which is clearly where your attention span ended.

If you don't read replies, and you don't bother posting well thought out, definable positions, why do you post?

Edited by biggyfred (04/26/09 05:39 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #10238003 - 04/26/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Where does that say we have to pay for it?

--------------------

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#10238178 - 04/26/09 06:19 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:
I'd say read my post again, but it's pretty obvious you didn't read it before.

Next time read past the first line. My writing skills do not enable me to condense an argument down to one sentence, which is clearly where your attention span ended.

If you don't read replies, and you don't bother posting well thought out, definable positions, why do you post?

When you have something other than ad hominem to reply with, let me know.

--------------------

Invisiblebiggyfred
Stranger
    #10238243 - 04/26/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a simple man. Do you mean that my pointing out that you didn't read past the first line was an ad-hom, or that that's where your attention span ended, or that you don't read replies?

All three of which are absolutely correct.

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

#10238261 - 04/26/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

biggyfred said:
I'm a simple man. Do you mean that my pointing out that you didn't read past the first line was an ad-hom, or that that's where your attention span ended, or that you don't read replies?

All three of which are absolutely correct.

Naw, it was the comments about the attention span, etc.

Just because it doesn't take me three pages to convey a simple idea doesn't mean I'm not reading the whole post.

So go troll someone else, friend.

--------------------

Invisibleelbisivni
    #10239325 - 04/26/09 09:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

aw he's your friend

lol

--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order