Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
what happened to me?
    #1022565 - 11/04/02 11:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i got sent home ill from work tonight. i almost passed out twice. the first time i excused myself to the bathroom. i had broken out into a cold sweat and felt faint out of the clear blue. i got my composure in the bathroom and went back to work. within 5 minutes i broke into a cold sweat again and started fealing faint. my supervisor saw me and i didnt even have to explain what was wrong with me. she said i looked white and just from my appearance she said she was afraid for my health. i then went blind for 15-20 seconds. i was freaking out but i didnt want to tell anyone because i didn't want to be seen as a fucked up freak or have an ambulance come. i had been smoking weed all day and i dont know if that had anything to do with it. i've passed out before for no apparant reason but never figured out why. i noticed that the back of my head hurt. not like a headache though. it was wierd.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeepr
the dancer

Loc: nzl
Re: what happened to me? [Re: 1stimer]
    #1022617 - 11/04/02 11:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i had been smoking weed all day and i dont know if that had anything to do with it
that sort of thing has happened to me before several times on buds....now when i smoke, its nothing compared to what it used to be, its almost like i have an allergic reaction to it now, its not very pleasantl
so i pretty much stopped
if problems persist, see a doctor ;]
going blind... as in everything went bright white and faint? :shocked:

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1022618 - 11/04/02 11:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

See a doctor man.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: what happened to me? [Re: deepr]
    #1022670 - 11/05/02 12:16 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

going blind as in everything going black but i still had normal consciousness otherwise. actually it kind of felt like a level 4 bad mushroom trip. i could dimmly see bright objects but i knew that i was losing consciousness and i couldn't stop it.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Edited by 1stimer (11/05/02 12:16 AM)

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
    #1022856 - 11/05/02 01:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

this could be low blood pressure or signs of stroke or somthing serious. Get that checked out. Are you on any meds?

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
    #1022858 - 11/05/02 01:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a ministroke or low blood pressure. see a doctor and lay off the weed to be safe.

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: what happened to me? [Re: LSAuser]
    #1022920 - 11/05/02 02:42 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe it wasn't just weed, maybe it was laced with something, and you overdosed on whatever it was laced with.

OfflineHiPt
Stranger
    #1022943 - 11/05/02 02:57 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

did you not have enough food? low blood sugar is a possibility. the only time something like that has happened to me when smoking weed was when i smoked 3 eighths of bud in blunts after not smoking for a while. i got up from my chair, turned pale, started sweating and experienced a high pitched screeching noise. its possible that it was something serious, so do yourself a favor and get it checked out. you can never be too safe when it comes to your health...peace

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
    #1023269 - 11/05/02 05:42 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, sounds a lot like low blood pressure. This happened to me about a month ago. I had a cold and I was just cookin dinner, I smoked some weed cause I wanted to really enjoy this pizza. I stood up and felt kinda faint / pale, so I laid down for about five minutes. Then, I went to slice up the pizza and my vision went majorly pixelated / blacking out as if you've just stood up and got a major headrush, or just taken a shitload of nitrous or something. Anyway, my hearing went weird in some way (can't remember) and I came really close to falling over and fainting, so I sat down and rested my head on the table. When the vision fuckedness died down after 30 seconds or so, I laid down in bed and then about 10 minutes later I felt pretty much back to normal.
Needless to say, I didn't smoke any weed for a while after that and now I remember to not smoke if I am ill in some way.
Damnit, I always tend to ramble.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #1024112 - 11/05/02 01:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Lowblood pressure / low sugars.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience