Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Fainting on Bicycle Day
    #10217144 - 04/22/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

So on Bicycle Day (4/19) I fasted all day and then ate 250 morning glory seeds in lime juice and about an hour later ate 2 grams of some unknown cubes that were soaked in lemon juice for 20 minutes. It took me close to an hour though to get the shroom mix down because my body was trying to reject anymore citrus juice. The trip was pretty good, not too intense and not too long, long story short I had a good time.

Then I started to make some chicken and rice before going to bed. Well all I knew was first I was scrubbing a pan and then thing I know everything is black and I head loud crashing and then I open my eyes and I am on the other side of the room on the floor and my roommate says, "Dude you ok?" "Yeahfinegomyroom" I stammered instantly and ran off to the comfort of my bed. For the next 45 minutes I had an intense audible sizzling in both of my ears. Upon further contemplation of the event I remembered, eventually, that I had noticed my vision closing in from the edges while I was scrubbing the pan and I got extremely light headed. In my beshroomed state, all I thought was I HAVE to get to my room.  I only made it about 5 feet before I put a baseball sized hole in the drywall with my forehead, stripped a lamp of its shade, and tipped a chair over with my face. Later I tried to go make food again but my vision started to go again so I ran quickly back to my bedroom (luckily this time I made it).

I am pretty sure that the fainting was due to the fasting/dehydration. But I was wondering if it could have been due to Mushrooms or Morning Glory? Needless to say that ended the trip on a sour note; it was by far the most fucked up thing that has happened to me while tripping.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: Moonraker]
    #10217156 - 04/22/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have fainted after eating mushrooms and fasting. I dont eat them on an empty stomach ever anymore and i swore them off for a long time cause this fainting scared me. It will be ok though, try it next time not on an empty stomach and see how that goes.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #10217199 - 04/22/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I'm not going to try lemon teking on an empty stomach anymore, it will at least help it go down easier. The fainting scared me too but only for the remainder of the trip, I'm ready for another round whenever the time comes...

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: Moonraker]
    #10217594 - 04/23/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah caught myself fainting in the shower once. had to sit my ass down for a second and i was fine after that. don't remember how much i ate. these were wild cyans.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: dummy]
    #10218140 - 04/23/09 03:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Fasting for the LOSS.

Just IV LSD if you wanna trip bawlz.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: Legalize]
    #10218278 - 04/23/09 04:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ya i used to fast until the incident and now i neva do its waque

--------------------

OfflineIn_A_Transit
Turn on, tune in, drop out

Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: Coaster]
    #10220313 - 04/23/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've felt like fainting after doing some LSD then when coming down and doing some amphetamine. This might relate to what your saying in some way. :smile:

OfflineSimulacra541
Nobody

Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: In_A_Transit]
    #10220579 - 04/23/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't trust morning glory seeds. How did you keep them down?

Invisiblejds

Re: Fainting on Bicycle Day [Re: Simulacra541]
    #10220590 - 04/23/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

don't shrooms give low blood pressure? and isn't LSA a vasoconstrictor?

The 2 together could make fainting happen easily...

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies