Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

CRAZY fast strain isolate
    #10219861 - 04/23/09 12:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, so i havnt messed with mushies for abbout two years since my last run got all kinds of contaminats, so i recently gave another try.

First off, i used Ralphsters for spores, and what a good decision. I've been able to see a few spores in the syringes before, but nothing like this. Huge clumps of spores. i bet 100 timies as much as any other syringe i've seen!

So i nocked up like 15 quarts of Rye grain, took a week or so for first signs of growth to show up, then i checked back 5 days later, and the little fuckers are pretty much done colonized. And i didn't even shake them.

with The last 2 CCs of spore water i suckecd up more sterile water and honey, and got some nice bits of mycelium growing, so i inoculated 5 jars on the 18th, and last night i looked and they were all even further along than the jas from 2 weeks ago. (I think they took so well because i shook the live culture up in them soooo much)

So i have this rediculously awesome substrain (actually multiple of them) im gonna mother culture from it so i never have to wait again.

And to top it off, i usually have contamination problem, zero this time. And i actually only pressure cooked for 40 minutes tops so they're not too dry

So for all you newbies out there, you should get from ralphsters spores, use rye grain, shake them good, and use the sterile honey water culture technique, it makes for huge fast growth.

Expect a nice grow log from me within the next two weeks.

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures