Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #10215895 - 04/22/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

try since bush senior was in office.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: schutzemdown]
    #10215900 - 04/22/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

schutzemdown said:
That NWO was wrestling shit. I think this is a new, new world order crapole. It's probably Obama related or somethin.

I dont know if you are serious or not but I was joking lol

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10215902 - 04/22/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
They've been saying this NWO crap is true since Clinton was president, and maybe longer AFAIK.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineStuckintheskY
For the most part

#10215909 - 04/22/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

It's real, but there is nothing you can do about it, just be the best person you can be. Find something you love doing most and use it to contribute to society. Life goes on.

--------------------
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. "

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: StuckintheskY]
    #10215912 - 04/22/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

StuckintheskY said:
It's real, but there is nothing you can do about it, just be the best person you can be. Find something you love doing most and use it to contribute to society. Life goes on.

lol no it isn't.

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: StuckintheskY]
    #10215913 - 04/22/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

youre never going to convince these people that there's any truth to it.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Offlinesjacobn
not so strange

Loc: New York
Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #10215935 - 04/22/09 08:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I have watched so many of Alex Jone's videos and it all sounds like a bunch of shit to me :shrug: I guess you never know but it's highly unlikely that any of this conspiracy bullshit is real.

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

#10215940 - 04/22/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i am a firm believer

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #10215943 - 04/22/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Its nothing close to the conspiracy bullshit that floats around....thats not what it is about at all.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: suburbanned]
    #10215947 - 04/22/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mandrake said:
Quote:

StuckintheskY said:

lol no it isn't.

Quote:

suburbantoker said:
i am a firm believer

You are an idiot.

completely kidding i just figured someone would laugh at you.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: unretarded]
    #10215951 - 04/22/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I support the New World Order because im tired of listening to self enlightened college age conspiracy theorists babble on about Alex Jones videos. Normal people are Cattle

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: sjacobn]
    #10215957 - 04/22/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sjacobn said:
I have watched so many of Alex Jone's videos and it all sounds like a bunch of shit to me :shrug: I guess you never know but it's highly unlikely that any of this conspiracy bullshit is real.

how is it highly unlikely? i think a lot of people are completely misinformed as to what the actual conspiracy is.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: suburbanned]
    #10215969 - 04/22/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

power doesn't go from the bottom to the top, it comes top down

Offlinesjacobn
not so strange

#10215981 - 04/22/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

sjacobn said:

how is it highly unlikely? i think a lot of people are completely misinformed as to what the actual conspiracy is.

Yeah yeah, fema camps/mass disease/population control/alien invasion lulz. If you want to believe that shit go right ahead but anyone with ANY fucking brains would see how fucking retarded any of those ideas are.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: 2859558484]
    #10215986 - 04/22/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm in college, I think it's pretty damn retarded.  I don't say it will never happen or is impossible (I just don't think in my generation at all.)

Also, someone I know who believes this retarded shit also believes in 2012 ending the world.  So they must think the NWO is coming in... 3 years? :lol:

Actually i compare this NWO crap TO 2012.  Don't bash all us college kids though some of us are kings.

:kingtard: lol

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: sjacobn]
    #10216020 - 04/22/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sjacobn said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

sjacobn said:

Yeah yeah, fema camps/mass disease/population control/alien invasion lulz. If you want to believe that shit go right ahead but anyone with ANY fucking brains would see how fucking retarded any of those ideas are.

it's funny to me how rude and defensive skeptics get when someone proposes an idea that they either do not grasp or refuse to investigate themselves. Christians say the same thing about atheists. anyone with any fucking brains knows that it's stupid to not believe in god, why would a person do such a thing? Talk all the shit about alex jones that you want, he's got all the documentation for everything he says out in the open for anyone to see if they want. Most of the time they dont want to see.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: PreparationH]
    #10216029 - 04/22/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
I'm in college, I think it's pretty damn retarded.  I don't say it will never happen or is impossible (I just don't think in my generation at all.)

Also, someone I know who believes this retarded shit also believes in 2012 ending the world.  So they must think the NWO is coming in... 3 years? :lol:

Actually i compare this NWO crap TO 2012.  Don't bash all us college kids though some of us are kings.

again that's what happens when you dont research a topic, 2012 is not the end of the world unless you want it to be.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#10216035 - 04/22/09 08:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I looked into it, I think it's still BS.  It's ok though because you know better then I do and we're all sheep right? lol

Offlinesjacobn
not so strange

#10216044 - 04/22/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

sjacobn said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Quote:

sjacobn said:

it's funny to me how rude and defensive skeptics get when someone proposes an idea that they either do not grasp or refuse to investigate themselves. Christians say the same thing about atheists. anyone with any fucking brains knows that it's stupid to not believe in god, why would a person do such a thing? Talk all the shit about alex jones that you want, he's got all the documentation for everything he says out in the open for anyone to see if they want. Most of the time they dont want to see.

I do not believe in god and I also do not believe in the SHIT that comes out of Alex Jones mouth. Are you fucking 12 years old? Do you know how many fucking times Mr. Jones has been wrong? Why don't you go back to your closet and put your tin foil hat back on looney.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: Whats up with these "I Support the NWO" banners? [Re: PreparationH]
    #10216053 - 04/22/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:

look buddy im in college too. Why do you think its so annoying?? I cant attend any hipster type parties without overhearing some of this shit at least once and to be honest its kinda harshin my buzz brah

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order