Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineL S D
Stranger

LSD+MOD/STP
    #10211572 - 04/22/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not one for typing so I'm going to make this short, simple, and to the point.

Ok started Out with 1 hit blotter that my friend layed, Hour later He pulls out the same bag that previously had a gram of DOM in it. Along the hole inside of the bag was still a shit load of powder. I stuck my tounge in the bag and licked a good 10mg easy.

Effects:

Well for the first hour it was just like a lsd trip i could easily feel the lsd with its mental knots and pulling of my brain.
All of a sudden, colors started appearing out of no where I could swear to this day i saw colors that did not even exist. I walk out side with my friend it seems like my hole vision gets covered with this vortex of colors pulsing in and out of my eyes leaving me to see reality only for split seconds at a time. I remember doing the usual tripping thing and looking at my self in the mirror. It felt as if Tripping at that time was just forcing your brain to pay immense amounts of attention to the slightest and most settle details of time. I was able to see gaps between each of my arm hairs that seemed to be miles long. I remember looking in the mirror and seeing a pattern across just my body a aztec pattern of sorts is all i can describe it by but the lines that created the pattern purged green and purple with white specs in-between it all. The walls looked like someone was flashing different colored LED lights on them they were bright as fuck to be exact... Later We watched fight club which i could not understand at all while tripping but the next day could recite that movie like I had just watched it. (typical Lsd symtoms)

Horrible/Wonderful come down. Bizarre shit I must say that stp is by far one of my favorite RC's I just don't like the length it lasts all that much.

Had work the next day

Still was tripping as I leaded each guest of the restaurant to their assigned tables looking cracked out I'm sure. Some how a girl asked me for my number I remember looking at her mom with her face still moving. Crazy shit

By far my most colorful trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemycoharry
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD+MOD/STP [Re: L S D]
    #10211609 - 04/22/09 01:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

it sucks when you are fucked up still at work. i passed out at hollister one time and hit by head on a surfboard.(the yellow one) after triping all night on a box and a half of CCCs. and interacting woth people sucks.

--------------------
we create realitys in our minds based on our own experiences, rather than fact. my experiences in life have been insane, so in reality i am in fact, INSANE...
-ME

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order