Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFunkadelicFlash
Ascension-Bound
Male

Cakes to casing Question
    #10209192 - 04/21/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So let's say I've got 12 PE 1/2pts sitting in the FC, dunked, rolled, and fully colonized for just over a week now. There appears to be the beginning of some knotting, but definitely nothing big, and no pins.

Let's also say that I picked up the materials I need to do some 50/50 tek casing today. Would it be wrong of me to case them now that they have been in the FC for this long? Or is it still ok to carry on with the transfer?

Thanks in advance guys and gals :laugh:

--------------------
I embrace my desire to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Cakes to casing Question [Re: FunkadelicFlash]
    #10209901 - 04/21/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Leave them as cakes. crumble and casing has no benifit. Your not adding any food to expand the network and your just making the mycelium repair to network, wasting time and energy and opening it up to contamination.

If you want to crumble your cakes, then do it after full colinisation and spawn them to bulk, like coir and fruit uncased. Unless your epxanding your mycelium its pointless.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix