Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNiGGy
Stranger
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
what do you get from shrooms?
    #1019366 - 11/03/02 08:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I like how they make me think deep...See how the world works....

Their amazing..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: NiGGy]
    #1019398 - 11/03/02 08:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Psilocybin and psilocin are two amazing compounds...and their effects on my brain are very inspirational...fun...bizarre...distracting...healing...thought provoking...all these human things that I love to learn from. These compounds are my favorite tryptamines.

- the statements above are of a fictional nature and portraying a fictional character, mkay!

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: Brukan]
    #1020648 - 11/04/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yeah thats awesome how deeply you are able to think

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
    #1020775 - 11/04/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What I like most about shrooms is that they make me feel so alive. Everything gets so intense, you can look at the sky and have truly mystic experiences. The experiences you have on shrooms are the closest you'll ever get to true art, whatever that means to you.

Just to give an example: many people love 'The lord of the rings,' well in fact these people should all be interested in tripping (if they knew what it is all about that is)

The limitations of your body are no longer present as the power of the mind takes over...

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1020816 - 11/04/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Concepts...free association of ideas...playing with language..but most of all, that feeling of being..not being anything in particular, just being. Recognition of the limitless potentiality of every single moment. The recurring theme of my trips is basically "I am". It just seems to say "There's nothing to do, you're already here". A feeling that external things come and go, but there is always this record playing in the back of my mind saying "I am..I am..I am..I am..", like the one constant amid a sea of chaos.

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: Revelation]
    #1020949 - 11/04/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Revelation hit the nail on the head with that post. Shrooms show you that the moment is the most beautiful thing we can experience. Everything around you is a wonder, and that playing the ego-game only detracts from that ideal.

--------------------

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: chunder]
    #1022076 - 11/04/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I get a very profound spritual experience from mushrooms.They just seem to make the whole universe make sense. They make me understand every thing.They are truly a gift from some higher power. :smile: 

Anonymous

Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1022085 - 11/04/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

They fix my OCD and make me love the world again. I guess they're kind of a medication for me.

OfflineRevJesse Jackson
tormented frogmistic
Loc: Oregon
Re: what do you get from shrooms? [Re: Anonymous]
    #1022403 - 11/04/02 08:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What I take away from a trip on mushies is a sence of normalcy! I have noticed I'm kinda a dick in a constant bad mood from 2-3 weeks after I trip, until I trip again. I really hate my surrounding, but mushrooms give me that profound feeling that life is great and worth living. I mean walking around in daily life can be discouraging to anyone, maybe I'm just more sensative than others to all the hypocratic, and judgemental and ignorant bullshit. Infact I would have to say without mushrooms to make me happy again, I would honestly have killed by now! Mushrooms even go so far as to make me like, and even feel for and understand the average schmuck who walks around in there own puny little existance tottally oblivious!!!!!!!!
Goddamnit I need some right now!
Above all else is that feeling, that feeling when your sitting there with friends or whatever, your looking around, and all things, all self interests, and even time itself seem to float away. That feeling that there is nothing in the world you have to be doing other than tripping with friends, enjoying the now. I can only describe that feeling in one way. When me and 2 friends were driving around one night while tripping, I was driving, we were out in the country, my friend in the front seat asked me what we were doing, so I said "just taking a drive", and then my friend in the back seat who by the way hadn't spoken in atleast an hour said "and there aint nothin wrong with that". those are the most profound words I have ever known, potentiated ofcoarce by the fact that I was truely tripping, and the view was nice, but the sentimate still held. Does anone else get it, maybe you had to be there?

--------------------
" Why not? "
-Timothy Leary's last words.

Edited by RevJesse Jackson (11/04/02 08:42 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract