Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Sex & Relationship Advice
    #1015796 - 11/02/02 12:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'd like to start a discussion so we all can share our stories and advice about building great relationships with our sexual partners and how to enjoy our bodies during sex.  This can get very exciting :laugh:...anything goes!  And please, do be kind to others :grin:...we will all be sharing some sensitive and personal stories.  So keeping that in mind, I'll start:

Male Masturbation:
I wrote a post here (  LINK  ) that you can read.  And this one (  LINK  ) for some good reading on male masturbation.

Female Masurbation:
Visit this talk (  LINK  ) I started about female masturbation.

General Health:
This is a very good site (  www.healthnet.com  ) that shares info on human health.  It has sections on womens health and teen health...worth a look :wink:

...more to come :wink:...

Edited by Brukan (11/02/02 01:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: *Official*....Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Brukan]
    #1015963 - 11/02/02 01:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> *Official*

Official, eh? Ahem... Cough, cough... :wink: :grin:

--------------------

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Papaver]
    #1015969 - 11/02/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> Official, eh? Ahem... Cough, cough... 

HAHA, yeah I know...a little corny...I want to grap peoples attention... 

-EDITED ORIGINAL TITLE [I didn't want to get a lot of shit for that...I'd like to keep this talk good and worth reading :wink:]  thanks ..

Edited by Brukan (11/02/02 01:56 PM)

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: *Official*....Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Brukan]
    #1015972 - 11/02/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

hi mr sex and relationship advice d00d, i want to know some surefire ways to pick up a girl that don't include roofies.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Eightball]
    #1015975 - 11/02/02 01:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> ...i want to know some surefire ways to pick up a girl that don't include roofies.

HAHA. Can you share with us some typical things you may say to a woman? aka, "pick up lines."

Starting conversations with women can be tricky...well, it depends where you are. Starting talk at a club or bar can be tough...choose wisely! "Hi, having a good time...enjoying the show?" (that's something I normally start off...oh, and smiling is good!) But, what I generally like to do is to say something funny and witty...and honestly, my initial intentions are not just to leap into the woman?s pants...I strike conversation so I can get to know her. If the conversation goes well, I may ask more personal questions. "So, where do you live? How long? Any funny stories?"...stuff like that...

The best scenario I like to be in when trying to start conversation with women is during small group hangouts...someone?s house, bonfire on the beach, amusement park. Conversation is easier to start there (IMO). I find I can just talk about anything in these scenarios...

Edited by Brukan (11/02/02 02:13 PM)

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Brukan]
    #1015978 - 11/02/02 02:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"bitch get in the car ho"

--------------------
----

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1015999 - 11/02/02 02:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #1016526 - 11/02/02 07:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i completely agree with you, brukan... a woman feels more secure in a small group, especially if she knows someone that knows and invited you, that proves you are a trusty person... i dont find it hard to talk to a woman... it can be tricky, but well... thing is i never go anywhere saying "im gonna get a girl tonight, or im going to get laid!" (this cretaes expectations and pressure, not good at all)... i go to places to have fun, be it with a girl or not... most times i meet girls just happens out of "coincidence" (there is no such thing as a coincidence, imo... but well) ... it looks like this... im at a club/bar/whatever having fun, and i notice a girl i like, and find attractive and interesting... and the first thing i do is start eye contact with her... eyes tell so much about people, its impressive... i do this to get a feel of the girl, what kind of a person she is... and then i just smile... an honest, open smile is always the best... normally by now i can tell if she is interested in me, or not... she smiles back, or just turns away... or looks at me for some time... well depending on the results of the eye contact i walk over to her and just start talking... ask her how she is doing... how come shes there... offer her a drink, or a smoke... or just introduce myself... i like to say nice, honest things like "you have lovely smile" or "you look pretty happy tonight, its good to see people having fun" or "i love your tool t-shirt... its a GREAT band =o)"... girls like this, they like hearing honest nice things... it makes them feel comfortable and it shows you are interested in her and not in her pussy (maybe you are or may be later, but its not the main focus)... and they also love to see a self-confident person... just talk to her as if you were talking to a friend... dont ask yourself if shes gonna like you... or get all nervous... its a human beeing, and human interaction is a beautiful thing... anyways, that is what i have to say about it... i have a girlfriend, but i still get to know a lot of woman just by talking to them... actually it makes things easier, because i know i dont want anything from them just to know them, and have a nice conversation... and girls feel that... anyways the bottom line is... dont focus on getting in bed with her, or even get physical in any way with her... just focus on a nice conversation you'd have with a good friend, and things will work out fine... this is my opinion on the matter... thank god i have a girlfriend and dont have to go through the "getting girls numbers" stuff no more... love is a beautiful thing...

--------------------

Edited by Lozt Soul (11/02/02 07:09 PM)

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: In(di)go]
    #1016736 - 11/02/02 08:21 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> ... thing is i never go anywhere saying "im gonna get a girl tonight, or im going to get laid!" (this cretaes expectations and pressure, not good at all)... i go to places to have fun, be it with a girl or not...

Yeah, I find that to be a great approach. I've heard of guys goin "hunting" or are "on the prowl." What is this...open season on women? C'mon, women are just like men is a sense...we both want love, companionship, friendship, someone to goof off with. See, if I'm with my group of friends and I'm introduced to a women...I gotta start the relationship off on a friendship level...and talk, and laugh...and see where it goes. Unnecessary pressure is hard to work with when you meet someone new, regardless of sex (IMO).

> eyes tell so much about people, its impressive...
I have a small (very small) degree of disagreement with that. I agree if you are engaged in conversation that yes...the eyes do convey sincerity of what the person is saying (are they focuses or looking at other people)...but if you glance over at a woman and try to read their eyes...without speaking...it's dam hard...for me anyway. I need to be talking to a woman to get a sense of how it's goin.

> ... girls like this, they like hearing honest nice things...
Ah, and so do I...

> ... and they also love to see a self-confident person...
And so do I...

> just talk to her as if you were talking to a friend...
Yes!

I liked what you wrote Lozt Soul! And I suggest to some men out there to play it slow...don't rush a woman into a relationship...take time to get to know each other...let it happen...and don't be sad if it ends, we are always changing and growing...

OfflineCrabbyAss
sharp shooter
    #1017441 - 11/03/02 12:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

not intended to flame feminists. Im just reporting strategy tatics learned thru the years.

Work methodically to cover all angles.. Never get caught up in a girl so bad you sit there weaping thinking about calling her every 5 minutes.

Meeting in groups is hard. If it is a party where theres been alota drinkin and stuff its possible, but thats no good way to start something off. Start off with some eye contact, making her think you are judging her. She will be intrigued and respond back. Dont show interest or flirt. When approach her, speak in a voice that is going to get an answer back. try not to tremble, and be as smoothe as possible without showing interest.. She'll be wanting to get to know you .

When dating begins, wait a day or two between calls, keep it somewhat brief, but very friendly. Keep this up till she starts wanting to talk to you more and more. Than you know shes getting emotial, and you can move into other depatments..

You ultimately want the girl to be constantly offering you a piece of the apple from the sacred tree in her attempts to get you to commit. During this stage, you get the best sex ever. Keep it going as long as u can till she forces you to commit or shes gonna leave.. Than its your choice..

just my bias opinion

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: CrabbyAss]
    #1017630 - 11/03/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

^^^^^

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1017850 - 11/03/02 07:32 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> ..Never get caught up in a girl so bad you sit there weaping thinking about calling her every 5 minutes.

HAHA, yeah...theres some truth there  :grin:

> Meeting in groups is hard. If it is a party where theres been alota drinkin and stuff its possible, but thats no good way to start something off. Start off with some eye contact, making her think you are judging her.

I'd like some collective elaboration on what this "making her think you are judging her" is all about...I feel some understanding can come from that... :smirk:

> You ultimately want the girl to be constantly offering you a piece of the apple from the sacred tree in her attempts to get you to commit. During this stage, you get the best sex ever. Keep it going as long as u can till she forces you to commit or shes gonna leave.. Than its your choice..

And I'd like a collective discussion on how long one may need to wait prior to having a sexual relationship with a partner.  I have some personal biases myself of one should wait for an appropriate amount of time...get to know each other...have some fun before the sex... 

Edited by Brukan (11/03/02 07:33 AM)

OfflineCrabbyAss
sharp shooter
    #1018246 - 11/03/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'd like some collective elaboration on what this "making her think you are judging her" is all about...I feel some understanding can come from that...

ok, well if the girl knows your into her, you are submitting to her mercy. She than decides if your good enough for her.. Your job is to turn the tables. let her prove shes good enough for you. this will encourage her to give you a taste of thie pie she has to offer. She will try to convince you by showing you how good it can get. And this is what you want.

Dont show jealousy atall. Let that bitch go wherever she wants. Most the time they threaten to go out with other guys to get a rise out of you. If you show you really dont care, you successfully took away her advantage to make you jealous.
She will be confused, and she will find theres no point in going out with other guys because when she does, all she thinks about is you.

If you ever ask a girl her past sexual experiences, never never throw it back in her face. Girls know that gets guys jealous, so she may opt to tell you things in feeble attempts to get u jealous. Flip the tables again, and say "Tell me your naughty school girl stories tonight when were alone." You just foiled her last advantage of jealousy. You took a matter that will make 90 out of 100 guys jealous, and used it for your pleasure..

{And I'd like a collective discussion on how long one may need to wait prior to having a sexual relationship with a partner. I have some personal biases myself of one should wait for an appropriate amount of time...get to know each other...have some fun before the sex...}

If your initially looking for a relationship, tight friends is good. Making a girl laugh is definitly a plus. But dont be a sap.
The method i discussed is not to try to find true love. My method is curved to use a womans natural advantages against her to aquire success and sex.

waiting is primarilary up to the girl. Never refuse it unless if ir jeopardizes your manhood. what i mean by that is if she says "Ill sleep with you only if were a couple." dont aGREE to be a couple for sex. You just sold out on being a man..

Other aspects in the sex field are extremely important also. Tables can get turned easily.. But all this is designed to be a cold hearted babe layer.

hehe

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1019209 - 11/03/02 07:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, appreciate you sharing CrabbyAss...very cool!

> ..Your job is to turn the tables. let her prove shes good enough for you. this will encourage her to give you a taste of thie pie she has to offer.

Would this be considered a form of foreplay? Or more like a game?

> ... Most the time they threaten to go out with other guys to get a rise out of you. If you show you really dont care, you successfully took away her advantage to make you jealous.

I think that is a game...

> waiting is primarilary up to the girl. Never refuse it unless if ir jeopardizes your manhood. what i mean by that is if she says "Ill sleep with you only if were a couple." dont aGREE to be a couple for sex. You just sold out on being a man..

Wow, I find that very insightful...like you let us understand how you work on a certain level...but I feel we have some differences on what being a man is.

So I ask you CrabbyAss, does this work? Can this all make one happy?

OfflineCrabbyAss
sharp shooter
    #1019320 - 11/03/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

its all good dude. Im not swiping your chicks, actually I just have one. I treat this girl with the manner you speak of. Gentle, Kind And Loving. And your right 100% that is the best way. to that i agree and commend you.

I dont see anything wrong with highering ones self-esteme and asking yourself if a girl is good enough for you. Cause everyman deserves the best.

I am fully against raising your voice to a woman, hitting a woman, making a woman do something against her will, etc. A woman has the option to leave at anytime. I dont advise lying to a woman.

As far as the games go, I didnt invent the playing board. You will encounter a few mean loops while in a relationship. I was simply suggesting killing the big hinderances from the get-go. SUch as the jealousy thing. I believe we have the power of free will, and life is what we make of it. So we better make it good:)

Anonymous

#1019416 - 11/03/02 09:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hi. - OoD

Anonymous

Re: Sex & Relationship Advice [Re: Anonymous]
    #1019433 - 11/03/02 09:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hello

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1019465 - 11/03/02 09:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Great response man...I appreciate your enthusiastic honesty...refreshing!

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #1022235 - 11/04/02 07:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sex, Love, and Relationships forum on Bluelight

Just put it in your favourites right away. Dont bother evaluating it, because its simply the best forum for advice in the universe. =P

Trust me. =]

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: Sex & Relationship Advic...GOOD TALK [Re: RuNE]
    #1023778 - 11/05/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome...thanks for that reference!

Some interesting and related discussions have been on Shroomery...here are a few I like:

- "Female advice needed... ", by Sterile ( LINK )

- "Sex and Middle Management", by OracleOfDelphi ( LINK )

Edited by Brukan (11/05/02 03:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder