Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: yageman]
    #10187557 - 04/17/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Good luck with that heap of bullshit you are trying to spread around here though

so what bullshit am i trying to spread?  what bullshit?  what am I lying about?  this website is so fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: LSDXM]
    #10187564 - 04/17/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Yageman's a dick 24/7

yeah he is.  he makes no sense, but sayed I make no sense.  what a fuckin retard.

Edited by yeahbuddyyyyyyyy (04/17/09 10:59 PM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: LSDXM]
    #10187579 - 04/17/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yageman's a dick 24/7............?

Id like to call it funny though.

And yes I meant it.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

#10187595 - 04/17/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Yageman's a dick 24/7............?

Id like to call it funny though.

And yes I meant it.

so yageman, tell me about all the intelligent things you learned from shrooms.  No I'm just kidding I can care less.  ha ha ah.  you don't learn from shrooms.  they have been fucking up your brain, according to the previous stuff you have posted. 

Edited by yeahbuddyyyyyyyy (04/17/09 10:57 PM)

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

#10187605 - 04/17/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you fuckin prick, cry baby mofo, whining about mushrooms

Edited by yeahbuddyyyyyyyy (04/17/09 10:58 PM)

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#10187620 - 04/17/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Some other fucking guy is trying to talk about astral projection, and you care more about the ways in which I said you are ridiculous, rather than your own thread that you are trying to defend or some such bullshit.
Thats problem #1.

You dont really care about the content of your poll or your posts here enough to back any of that shit up
Thats problem # 1.5

Grow some balls
Thats problem # 4................

What problem number 3 is I dont know.  Its probably the stupid gene.

I dont know.....If I were you I wouldnt act like such a pussy.....:zappa:

Problem # 5 is that you are a complacent little shit.

Needless to say, I dont like you.

This is not a flame.  This is the real deal, ok mods?

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: yeahbuddyyyyyyyy]
    #10187627 - 04/17/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

There isn't a right way or a wrong way, maybe it has nothing to teach you, maybe there is nothing for you to learn. What is right for one may not be right for another. Don't listen to people who tell you there is only one way to go or only one path to follow.

when you are dead you are in the darkness, when you are alive you are in the light. To one you may appear wise, to another a fool.

Edited by Quetzalcohuatl (04/17/09 11:04 PM)

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

#10187648 - 04/17/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Some other fucking guy is trying to talk about astral projection, and you care more about the ways in which I said you are ridiculous, rather than your own thread that you are trying to defend or some such bullshit.
Thats problem #1.

You dont really care about the content of your poll or your posts here enough to back any of that shit up
Thats problem # 1.5

Grow some balls
Thats problem # 4................

What problem number 3 is I dont know.  Its probably the stupid gene.

I dont know.....If I were you I wouldnt act like such a pussy.....:zappa:

Problem # 5 is that you are a complacent little shit.

Needless to say, I dont like you.

This is not a flame.  This is the real deal, ok mods?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  Because i don't learn from shrooms doesn't mean I am stupid.  I think, If you learn from shrooms you are fuckin stupid.  So you're fuckin stupid.

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: Quetzalcohuatl]
    #10187654 - 04/17/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This is funny.  this yageman guy is unitentionally funny.  yeah yagaman.  take shrooms.  make you smart.

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: Zigmat]
    #10187657 - 04/17/09 11:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Zigmat said:
There's no "both" option. I'd go for that.

im not voting because i would go for both as well.

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

#10187658 - 04/17/09 11:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

f'n yagaaamannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10187665 - 04/17/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yeahbuddyyyyyyyy said:
f'n yagaaamannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats about how i feel.

Offlineyeahbuddyyyyyyyy
Stranger
Male

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: Cubie]
    #10187666 - 04/17/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, I take mushrooms to ...learn.....lol lol LOL LOL.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
    #10187707 - 04/17/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
He is not very smart, and thats for damn sure.

Every trip I had was pretty fucking mindblowing.
Far more mindblowing than this guy to say the least.

So yeahbuddyyyyyyyy, thanks for dropping your child like opinions off here at the shroomery of all places.(and you assume you can take this SHIT of yours to the shroomery without getting a virtual beating?)

Maybe you should start a movement or something.

Picket learning and self-evolution(and more) in favor of getting your jollys!

Not to mention that for smart people, the psychedelic experience provides something your body cant naturally provide you with.
An experience you would never have had and something normal people tend to get a lot out of.

If you didnt think about those fucking massive visuals you had and kinda like, thought about them as most adult brains do, you are on the shit end of the stick.  Thats the most obvious part and is integral to the learning process.

And thats just the visuals!

I dont expect you to know what learning is though..............:zappa:

Everything here just made sense.

Hey asshole......Have you ever sat there watching you mind configure ten parts of your ever so important life and work on them?  To see them as nodes all wrapped around each other delivering information as you watch.

Ever heard the same system create sound via the often observable and ever present synesthesia offered to you?

Ever even been a spectator?

Ever died a little death?

Ever considered that you are not that fucking smart and that you know nothing about psychedelics and that its evident in your posts?

Did you ever wonder how that tiny littlew brain of yours works on a different level than "stupid as hell", "funny as a crutch", and "as uninteresting as a fucking doorknob".

Im glad that when I was 16 I was already becoming far smarter/more complex than you and this is evident in your posts.
I also started taking lsd which fucking flipped my world up side down.(we kids would have laughed our ass off at you if you said your candy crap in person and the trippy almost non-verbal jokes would have been hilarious and well recognized by my buddies).  Believe me.

So dont try to tell anyone whats up, with your childish, boring, internet jive.

"Deosnt make sense" he said.......God damn.

Dude doesnt really respond.  So maybe this rant was hopeless.
Either way it was funny.

Lsd plays the guitar!
------------------------------------
Sorry you are tired.
Id be tired too if I said so little and was so ridiculous.

Pretty spot on Yage. Yeah, you basically fail at an intellectual discussion in every way. I have spent probably 30 minutes of pure typing making informed posts on your threads explaining the learning aspects of psychedelics to you, but you continue to ignore or denounce anything that doesn't agree with you. I don't think you have made one truly intelligent post this entire time, all you say is bullshit like "Thats ridiculous, shut the fuck up" and "Go ahead and learn you crazy." You aren't even remotely informed on the subject. Have you researched spiritual use of psychedelics by ancient culture? Have you read literature by Ram Das, Timothy Leary, Terrence McKenna, John Lilly and others? Have you looked into meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, NDE's and OBE's in conjunction with psychedelics? Have you ever fucking tried to do anything more than "TRIP BALLZ BRO"? If you answered no to all of those questions, you have no right to even enter this discussion. I might as well drive to my 90 y/o grandmother's house and have this discussion with her because she would be equally informed on the subject. Make and intelligent post and get a clue what the fuck you are talking about before you try to convince people that they are delusion. You have three options from this point:

1.) Go research spiritual psychedelic use and give it a fucking try.

2.) Shut the fuck up, stop making a fool of yourself, but continue to be ignorant.

3.) Continue to make an ass of yourself and remain ignorant.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10187714 - 04/17/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i do dude, so what?
if you cant learn from experiences in life them your a lame ass person.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10187725 - 04/17/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I like taking trips because.....

...I like to get in touch with God and the essence of the Universe. Ever time I take high enough amount of shrooms, I start to think about a Super Being who created all for life and celestial bodies to exist, and this makes me feel like my life has purpose and some kind of meaning. Its a thought that also makes me wanna cry from how happy it makes me feel. And I can't seem to replicate these thoughts and feelings in sober life. When I am tripping, I realize my place in this ENORMOUS, seemly infinite  Universe and wonder why its all here.

...I enjoy laughing intensly at strange jokes. One of my past times is watching stand-up comedy on TV or Live (which is even better). When I'm on shrooms, my sense of humor is amplified and can laugh about just about anything, no matter how strange, simple or weird. One time I was at the movie theater and had to take a piss. I was in the bathroom, peaking, and couldn't stop laughing about a thought I came up in my mind. It felt incredible, a laughter more intense than any sober laugh.

...I enjoy the wonder and awe of watching or hearing something beautiful before my eyes. One of my past times is to go to Raves or live concerts and enjoy the addictive electronic music of the event with the lasers, blacklights, LED's and various cool environment items. And since the music coming out of huge speakers, the quality couldn't be better (I'm a audiophile). Not only that, but anything in nature, like a sunset on top a mountain, or looking at the stars on the beach, looks so beautiful I think I'm looking at God's original gift to life on this planet. These visual enhancements of psychedelics make it more than a drug, and more like a window to the wonders of the natural and supernatural world.

~ Lo9ical Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10187742 - 04/17/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

shrooms are fun :sissies:

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: Cubie]
    #10187772 - 04/17/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Nah, you are just the guy who has nothing to say about the experience aside from uninteresting shit.

All walks of life are allowed to take mushrooms if they dont get busted first.

I will be the first to say, that if you do mushrooms and really dont get what im saying, i would never bother to trip with you, and that its a sad thing.

You really might be lame to me.....This is honesty.

Thats the cosmic shame.
Its real.  I dont identify with people who dont have anything to say about psychedelics after they have taken them a lot.

Thats the red flag.  Dont trip with those people.(for me that is, I dont know how you roll or how you spent your time on these amazing psychedelics).

Im sorry, just trying to make another funny and sadly true post.
Im not saying that meditation is the key, or that you need to stick a fuggin crystal in your ass to really get real with this shit.

Im just saying that hating this poll comes easier to some people.
I know some dumb assholes that would also think this poll was retarded.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineilovefishsticks
Stranger

#10187831 - 04/18/09 12:06 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well ever since I've gone to college most of the people I know haven't done shrooms. Whenever I trip, I usually like being with my high school friends. What I've noticed from high school is the outcome of trips really depends on the mind of the person. In all honesty, I notice that its the smarter (in school) people that tend to learn from their trips. Of my group of best friends, I have a few guys smarter than me going to some well known universities, and some friends that aren't quite as smart. Even though I love the guys to death, no matter how hard I try to get some of these "dumber" guys to understand realizations or conclusions I've made while tripping, they just dont really get it.

No offense to you OP, but I feel you may be in this category. Granted shrooms are fun, but when I trip its usually once every 4+ months and I cant imagine doing it weekly. So based on that I agree with whoever said recreational users tend to trip more.

--------------------

InvisibleZippy
Needlepoint
Male

Loc: Santa Cruz
Re: I like to trip because................ [Re: ilovefishsticks]
    #10187835 - 04/18/09 12:08 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ilovefishsticks said:
ilovefishsticks

THEN YOU'RE A GAY FISH

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if it would just learn to keep its mouth shut.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order