Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Marijuana use
    #1017916 - 11/03/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ive made the decision(what the fuck how do you spell that) to stop smoking the reefer for a good while. Its taken me awhile to realize that its seriously crippling my memory and thought process, which i feel are gonna be really important to me right now and in the near future.

this message board has helped me realize this. Here are all these people talking about subjects that i am very opinionated on and i can't even put my thoughts into sentences. every now and then ill have the attention span to conceive and finish a post... but damn.
IMHO smoking reefer every day is abusing it. in most cases anyways... especially in critical developmental stages of your mind

anyways
who tokes in this forum?
and how often?

im really curious because all the subject matter here usually has to deal with things with a great deal of thought put into them, and i wanna know if you feel pot hinders your ability to analyze and discuss this stuff.

i feel like my natural state of mind has alot more potential than im granting it.
and this whole 'hee-haw smoke reefer every-day' popular attitude is starting to make me a little sick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Grav]
    #1018086 - 11/03/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Man it sounds like you and me are in pretty much the same place on this one.
I smoke up several times a day every day, and while I don't believe it to be a bad thing, I totally understand what you mean.

" Here are all these people talking about subjects that i am very opinionated on and i can't even put my thoughts into sentences"

I feel the same way sometimes but I havn't made the connection between these thoughts and marijuana like you have. I deal with major input (such as discussions in this forum) on a very emotional level rather than an intillectual one so words do not come easily to me if my feelings on the topic are a bit muddled. Only when my 'heart' is satisfied will I let my intillectual nature take over.
I read pretty much every thread here but only join the discussion in a few because that's just my style, I only make a reply if there's something in the thread that gets a charged response out of me immediately.

And yes, there are those times when I want to post in a really 'deep' discussion but have a hard time coming up with the words to encapsulate what's floating around in my head. When this happens I don't get upset and blame the weed. Instead, I just take it as an indication I have more to experience and learn in the area being discussed, and if the discussion arises in the fututre, I may be able to contribute.

That said, I don't think marijuana hinders my ability to analyze and discuss the topics in this forum.
Marijuana is like a tool in the job of American daily life for me, and some tools just don't get the job done any more as time marches on and the nature of the work being done changes.
I do share you're sentiments about quitting smoking, and I sense it will happen for both of us when the time is right.

Edited by dee_N_ae (11/03/02 10:40 AM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1018157 - 11/03/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It's all in how you use it. If you get high and just sit on your couch and eat, or do some other vegatative activity, it is destructive... It should be used wisely. Myself, I like to smoke and have "intellectual" discussions with others, or do something creative like art, or make music. Anything to channel the energy out...

And after you create something or have a really good discussion with someone, the marijuana high actually merges into a "natural high", that can last as long as you will it.  :smile:   

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #1018176 - 11/03/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I personally have come around to this decision about quitting smoking pot on a regular basis as well. I feel that there is a time and place for everything (Which a good friend of mine taught me.. thanks Pattern..) - and right now I just dont have the time for it in my life. Unfortunately, I'd have to admit that a part of this is due to the lack of fundage in my present situation, but all in all it isn't a bad thing. I can remember things a bit better, and now when I do smoke, I can smoke a pinner and get just right blitzed. I've had on and off periods with pot for the last 7 years now, and everytime I learn a little bit more about myself. This is just another one of those times I guess.

I wonder how I feel when it becomes decriminalized... (Oh yes.. it's gonna happen.. [I'm in Canada])

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #1018216 - 11/03/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I smoke pot every day and lots.
I'm studying quantum physics and going for my PhD.
I to believe it may actually be good for your mind as long as it is not abused.
I must admit I abuse it, and am going to cut down but not quit, as I believe it helps me in many ways, and in my opinion is healthier than most other medications for calming yourself down, and relaxation.
Check out the link I left, there have been many studies of the effects of pot.
But the U.S. will ignore anything that is said to be good about pot, and cut funding if indeed it proves that marijuana can have positive affects.
It is also known that THC, destroys cancer cells, and significantly reduces the chances of getting cancer. Plus when lightly smoked, it can have positive affects of your IQ.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2587.html <--article on how it destroys cancer cells.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2488.html <--article on how it makes you smarter

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: TeKn0]
    #1018221 - 11/03/02 11:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: Marijuana use [Re: ]
    #1018242 - 11/03/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Actually I find it quite interesting.
I dont know if I want to persue a career in the feild though.
But I am all but willing to learn as much as possible about it.

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1018549 - 11/03/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I always smoke at the end of the night. And usually smoke a joint during the day, depending on what i'm doing. I've noticed some memory loss, although it tends to keep depression at bay. MJ used to be a real mind trip for me, now it's just the more typical stoned feeling. I'm happy with it just now.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #1018781 - 11/03/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't smoked in about 6 months or so.
First, it was final exams... now it's because of drug tests for jobs.

However, when I did smoke (the previous year leading up to last May)... my use was rather sporadic. I didn't buy any for several reasons. I would inevitably forget I had any and then find it weeks later in a jar all dried up (I HATE that) AND I don't smoke alone... so buying an entire eighth is just a waste of cash for me since the friends of mine that do smoke already have a supply. Also, I get tired of being high/stoned... I'm an active person and smoking pot always seems to drain my energy (hey, that's just me... for others it is different). It's just hard for me to be aloof when I'm baked.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1018858 - 11/03/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes I toke. Often. Every day. Usually four or five sessions a day, on a good week.

I, however, can get some things accomplished much easier with a little herb. Sober my mind races too fast to pay attention to anything very long. Bud doesn't slow down my thought process at all (like ritalin does...) and actually speeds it up, but what's really cool is that I can pay attention to EVERY little thought. I think it's crazy the things I can come up with when I'm stoned  :grin: Sure they aren't true but there's a lot of fun to be had in just creating an idea and playing with it, know what I mean?

I'm not sure if herb makes me smarter or not as smart, though. The biggest effect it has is on my attention abilities.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #1019236 - 11/03/02 07:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Good weed is cool. The fact that it... eeeemmm.. what's that word called again.....eeemmmm... aaaaaa.... oh yeah! The fact that it erases your memory temporary, is the most desirable effect ,as with most psychedelics.
Memory is responsible for your passive way of living. Most of us live in our memories,all day long, which means that we think the past.By erasing the ability to memorize, humans are delivered slightly towards the future.and experience the lovely "NOW!"..they reach the present and are able to STOP thinking for a while... they MEDITATE.
Evem the simple action of thinking is something that makes us live in our past...while we think, we are absent from the present, cos we focus on a "slow" action that becomes old while being born. Movement is the action of the future.
Any habbit is bad. Anything you do everyday (in the same way) is bad.
Balance is key. But i believe that weed is a very good tool if you are planning to learn how to live in the future...Life is one thing after another, and so is WEED, LSD,PSILOCYBIN,MUSCIMOL to name but a few...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (11/03/02 07:49 PM)

OfflinePeace_Patrol
Rambling hippie
Loc: Electric Neverending
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Sterile]
    #1019761 - 11/03/02 11:22 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hello peopleeeeeeee
I have been through patches of smoking daily, sometimes up to a couple of months of getting stoned one or more times day. Now I know that this isn't much compared to some of you guys, but it is a lot for me. I find that if I smoke daily for any more than a week, I really start to feel more dulled down and not as alert as if I had not been smoking. Also, I find that I don't feel as rested after a good nights sleep as I usually would, and feel tired more throughout the day.
Another negative aspect of daily smoking for me is that I get the munchies a lot so I end up eating a lot of shitty food (candy, potato chips etc) that I don't actually like when I am 'sober'.
On top of this, there is the issue of tolerance, making you have to smoke more and more (money away) to get the same high (and even then, I think that a light smoke with no tolerance has a much better 'buzz' to it, whereas a lot smoked if I have a high tolerance can just feel 'stoned' and vegged out)
OK so don't get me wrong, I really like weed. When I was going through these daily smoking patches, it was hard for me to step back and get an overall picture of what the effects were (hey, it's all good at the time!) so when I finally did, I forced myself to make a decision to what to do.
Now, I only smoke on weekends (Fri evening, Sat, Sun) and I have found that having the five day break in between has made many positive differences.
Not only do I find that I can think more clearly, feel more awake and alive (even when I am high), but the quality of the high is a lot better with a lot less weed!
It is something to look forward to at the end of the week as well.
I still have the odd patch of a week or so of daily smoking, which is fine once in a while but now that I have forced myself to have five day breaks, that once I smoke daily again I just don't feel like any after a week.
This month I am going for the whole month without, (haven't done this for about two years) just to see what effects that has for a longer break.
Sorry, I have rambled on for too long about this but I was just thinking about it today (when I decided to go the month without marijuana) so it was on my mind.
Good luck!

InvisibleCosmic_Monkey
PongidaeKosmikos

Loc: Somewhere between inner-s...
    #1019818 - 11/03/02 11:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I smoked weed chronicly for years, and looking back I had a good time being a stoner but I wasn't very productive and let a lot of important things go undone in my life. It also kept me from expressing myself and being social and I believe it caused me to have anxiety problems. I'm not saying it's like this for everyone but that's my experience with it. I quit completely 5 months ago and I can see a major difference to the better. I will smoke it again someday, but I will never go back to the everyday all day long way I used to use it. I think it's going to be an occaisional, more sacred thing for me now.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana use [Re: Cosmic_Monkey]
    #1020223 - 11/04/02 06:31 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Its been a few days now and i already feel a very significant change

i agree with someone up there that said you should channel your high outwards with art, or something active. i always found getting stoned and playing hand drums with friends was just great. and you should never eat! eating totally kills my buzz and makes me feel sluggish and slobbish... it takes alot of willpower to pass up the munchies but youre always glad when you do

me and my band usually toke before we jam and it is god damn euphoric to say the least. however i think that totally drains my system to expell that much creative energy and the rest of the day i feel like fuckin molasses. (the jam is still worth it though, definately, and everything gets recorded)

ive been asking myself why Im stopping smoking right now, and honestly it isnt about the memory or productiveness or whatnot really (partly it is) but i feel theres parts of me that im keeping unconscious in a cloud of smoke every day, and they want to get out and be free..

i feel i am someone who is 'high on life'... i dont mean that im obliviously happy all the time, i just treat everyday events and happenings as like sacred moments. i see them everywhere. i can feel positive energy in other people, and i love to be a part of those moments

and another reason i think is good to stop toking is to rediscover the magic of how it reveals life to you in different ways.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1020261 - 11/04/02 07:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, hand drums combined with marijuana can be a powerful cleansing experience...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (11/04/02 07:01 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Adamist]
    #1020455 - 11/04/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Soap combined with marijuana is even a more powerful cleansing experience.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Swami]
    #1020543 - 11/04/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

haha  :grin:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Edited by CleverName (11/04/02 09:45 AM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana use [Re: Swami]
    #1020645 - 11/04/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

can you feel THC effects if its absorbed through your skin?

i want to get all my friends into drawing and shit while we're high, and other simple things like that... just anything to express

creative expression is so pure and beautiful
a lost language

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #1020970 - 11/04/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Try doing this grav...
Get a pad of paper and write a sentace or two, then pass it to the next person and they do the same. 
If you do it with 3-5 people it's the best.
In about 10 minutes you'll have a hilarious page or two..and it might even rhyme at times.  :grin: 

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana use [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1021736 - 11/04/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

nice!

that sounds fun
now youve got me thinking of tons of 'reefer activities'  thanks  :wink:

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #1023414 - 11/05/02 05:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I quit years ago.....If you smoke regularly, like 3-5 times a week, it can take a year to recover from the effects and some people never really recover. I'd like to smoke it every day but it impairs my ability to function in the "real world" outside the drug scene---you know the world where you pick up a steady paycheck....

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Tannis]
    #1024577 - 11/05/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This is true.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

#1032314 - 11/07/02 11:54 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you smoke regularly, like 3-5 times a week, it can take a year to recover from the effects

I really want to be polite about saying that is a bunch of bull but that is about as good as I can get it. When you say recover if you are talking about recovering ability to have good short term memory or to be able to think clearly that is. The only thing that I see as a downside of my pot habits is that I sometimes lack motivation to act. 3-5 times a week is nothing, During the summer I smoked 3-5 times a day every day, now I?m back in school and its cut back to 1 or maybe two times a day and I can make myself do anything, I haven?t missed a class, or an assignment. My ability to think has never been hindered except while I am actually quite stoned. I truly believe that while high, and not stoned I think more creatively, intensively and much faster than normally. It is easy to become a 'stupid stoner' but with any effort at all that can be avoided. As Adamist and TeKnO have said, its all in how you use it. I am making something of my life that I am very proud of with the use of weed, just remeber the world where you pick up a steady paycheck isnt all that matters.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Marijuana use [Re: LittleBen]
    #1032388 - 11/07/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Going to have to agree..Tanis, what do you mean by "recover"?

--------------------

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Marijuana use [Re: Revelation]
    #1032938 - 11/07/02 02:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i've been smoking everyday since summer began and it has affected me alot. my short term memory is definately affected sometimes, i begin a sentance and sometimes cant think how to carry it on,forget what i was meant to do, but its nothing major. smoking everyday can be beneficial and it can hinder your life.
it all depends on when you smoke i think. if you've got stuff to do, like work/essays then its not good to smoke before/during, i feel anyway.
i dont smoke when i have any sort of work to do because it does slow me down.

at the end of the day, if you feel its not helping you then stop if you want.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Anonymous

#1032953 - 11/07/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

A book called Marijuana Myths, Marijuana Facts comlpetely debunks what you just said..

Its a 240 page book with 80 pages of resources... It was also written by someone with a PhD and someone with an MD. The best piece of marijuana literature I've ever read..

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #1034796 - 11/08/02 01:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i forgot they know me personally.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #1036239 - 11/08/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well, like I said previously, it "can" take a year to recover.

Seems the word "recover" created a stir. What I was referring to (or possiblly "reefering" to) was getting back the functions of the brain that might have been surpressed.

Also, I'll point out that I didn't say you or anyone else needs to stop smoking. I said that I quit because it affected "me" negatively. I'm glad things are going well for you in school and I hope that this continues. There is a possibility though that it could affect your performance.
The year to recover I mentioned isn't so much bullshit either. I realize that you can find statistical information to support any point of view, but I have friends, and former patients that have had pretty negative effects from smoking.
(In case you haven't read some of my previous posts, I'm a liscensed Addictions Counselor who used to do drugs and then stopped because things were out of hand. Now I help other people, ages 12-18 who have had their lives get out of control.)
LittleBen----I hope things keep going well for you and I am not going to ask you to stop smoking, but just remember that it "could" get out of hand.
I love to smoke weed but I found it was affecting me in the society around me and that's where I have to make a living.
The original post was about why someone "quit"...that's what I responded with....

Peace Little Brother

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
    #1036249 - 11/08/02 12:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

...my title is Addictions Counselor I-CSC......
...in other words, I'm a liscensed counselor....

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
    #1037936 - 11/08/02 11:34 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ive been clean for 11 weeks now and am thinking about sparking up again (once in a while) i miss it but it's no big deal. the thing that got me to do it was:

every time that i got high, all i could think about was how often i am getting high and how it was all i was doing and i felt like shit about it
i was doing horrible in school the past year and i stopped a week before the new year started
i got a new job
my parents found out, i didn't wanna be too much of a disappointment
yeah but i feel a whole lot smarter about it now, i smoked 3-8 X a week, now maybe if i start maybe i will smoke 1-3 X every two weeks... cuz it's not realistic saying i will smoke once a month if i start again ( i LOOOVE that shit!!) and i will only smoke GOOOOD weed

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
Re: Marijuana use [Re: dickdeadly]
    #1038489 - 11/09/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I agree Tannis. It definitely can take a long time to "recover" from smoking. But the factors determining how long it takes for you to return to "normal" can vary so greatly no broad statement can really be made.. So for one person they could smoke 5 times a day for a month and stop for a month and be fine. Completely opposite for another person with different body chemistry, physiology, hell.. location, mental stability and whatnot. Well, whatever..

loe

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Marijuana use [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1038602 - 11/09/02 09:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think just choosing to go a few days without feeling the need to smoke, and being happy while completely clean, is significant "recovery" in itself

Invisibledeprave
GrandmasterToker

Loc: DownUnder
Re: Marijuana use [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1045613 - 11/12/02 05:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If u smoke pot to the point where u are always high u cant focus, but when its your day of or all your responsabillites are releived for the day and u can focus 100% and wont become lazy etc, if u smoke b4 u go to bed at night and that is it you can smoke everyday without it ever distracting your concentration and focus on whats important in life, it is very good for your health and helps combat depression and stress, there is so many stupid myths,. like that 1 joint equals a pack of ciggarettes or whatever, thats fucking stupid, i smoke 1 pack a day and cough my lungs out wheras my brother smokes a quarter ounce of weed a day and never coughs except when he is sick, anyway everyone knows that is a myth, i could go on forever about pot but im realy sick of typing and dont have time to sit and rant on my computer because i am a very successfull and happy person who owns his own business at the age of 24, making 6 digits, hmmm has marijuana distracted me? How do i keep so focused when i smoke weed? Because as long as yer not stoned as fuck 24/7 Weed is benificial , the only bad thing is legality

--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Re: Marijuana use [Re: dickdeadly]
    #1046314 - 11/12/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I agree, I love it too and wish I could smoke it every day but realistically I can't hold and job and a bowl at the same time.....sigh......

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Loc: Atlanta
    #1048601 - 11/13/02 03:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

fine herb makes me creative

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Re: Marijuana use [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #1048603 - 11/13/02 03:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Tanniss i was gona sy something to ya but.. i cant remember what it was..
oh here are some mushies for ya... ( ya need 'em :wink:   

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Re: Marijuana use [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #1048605 - 11/13/02 03:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

oh man u gota wait till i get the motivation to ask someone how to do that.. heh

--------------------

Offlinedrugcheese
journeyman

#1051467 - 11/14/02 01:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I started 4 years ago and do it everyday now. I really should lay off for atleast a couple months but insomnia, depression, boredom sure does suck. i'd like to think i could go atleast a week without it because my lungs need to recover ... I was going to order a vaporizer..
how does pot cause you to lose your motivation? I am speaking from personal experience but it tends to make me more motivated if im smokin a high stativa strain. indica is good to smoke right before bedtime.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder